Sign in to follow this  
Umm al_khair

Marrying one after the other

Will any sister be happy or be ok with their husband marrying another sister two months after he gets married to you.

I was told by a sheikh that those who disagree waay kibirsan yihiin and a decent sister who know her deen will agree

Please send all your comments sisters

Paragon   

^^ I was just about to warn Umm of the potential interogation that may ensue such suggestions :D .

Two months after sufficient recuperation ;) , hmmm, good arrangement. Notes taken down for future references.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

LoL...really? Sheikhs have quite a lot to answer for.

Really, dear, you need to improve on this one-line-sitting-on-the-fence style of yours and just come out with it. What is it you want to say here?

Som@li   

Umm, havent you been readin the news, two months seems long time, when one somali man married two in one night, somewhere near Hargaisa. SO AS LONG AS there is equality, and they all agree, it is nobody business,and has no problem. go a head with it. ;)

Naden   

Originally posted by Umm al_khair:

I was told by a sheikh that those who disagree waay kibirsan yihiin and a decent sister who know her deen will agree

Ahhh! Multiple marriages like the famous Hargeisa coupling (tripling?) are interesting. I'll bet there isn't a single snot-faced orphan in sight :D . Tsk tsk tsk, the brother sheikh should present an argument stronger than kibir.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Really, dear, you need to improve on this one-line-sitting-on-the-fence style of yours and just come out with it. What is it you want to say here?

Just what I said.

Dabshid I was actually their in hargeisa when the Somali man married two in a night.

I just need to know wat other sister think about being in this situation.. who will agree their huband to marry a second wife or third or even fourth wife in the space of few months or less.

Can't she at least have some time to get used to her husband and tire of him

lol.. see if he fits, huh?

I just need to know wat other sister think about being in this situation.. who will agree their huband to marry a second wife or third or even fourth wife in the space of few months or less.

by all means, he can sure remarry but he'll have to scarifies something.. What that something is will depend on, the actuality of this hypothetical question. :D

Blessed   

If 'kibirku' didn't cancel out the deen and decency of Fatima the daughter of the Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wassalam), then I am in good company. smile.gif

I respect the practice of polygamy for those men and women who want to practice it. Allah has sanctioned in by His Devine wisedom.

However, Islam gives women a choice in her marital circumstances, brothers need to respect that!

What is indecent is the emaan black-mail that is being practiced by the good Sheikh when imposing furthering his ideas with regards to polygamy.

Not to mention his debasement of the institute of Marriage and disregard for the conditions of polygamy.

I am being deliberately vague, take what your told with a pinch of salt.

Was the sheikh a man? LOL I think thats a biased assesment to say the least smile.gif

^^ War anagaa yaab aragnay, ragna waxbadsuu joogaa oo banaysanaayaa, ragna xabadii yay soo qaban waayeen? Aduunyo jahwareersan dheh..

Yaab kale, Dumarkina amaa lagula guursadaa ayay ku wareereen... Kolay way un iman aakhirta kolkaa wadaadku wuxuu jogaa "Geeso lo'aad kulaykaa lagu gooyaa".. :D