Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH***I Have a Dream - A Somali Dream *** Video Exclusive

NGONGE   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

LOL@ "I dreamt one day all euro-trash people would go back to where ever they came from."

You heard him Ngonge, go back to where you came from adeer.

I have never lived in Holland or Norway, etc. :D

I did not watch that particular video so couldn't really comment on Marc's argument there. At any rate, those he refers to as Euro Trash are (at worst) economic migrants. The majority of them move here to seek jobs and improve their careers. Surely Marc is not against such admirable pursuits?

Ps

How many frogs did you kiss this New Year's Eve? Caught any Princes? ;)

Disclaimer:

Of course when I ask you if you kissed any I don't at all mean a literal exchange of saliva (xaasha li allah), I meant 'getting the look',that's all.

lol, ngonge, if you must know then come closer so I can whisper in your ears.(but then again, please iga fogaaw, dhugay weyn oo dhexda fadhiya ayaan arkay hada)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

heeeeey kk welcome back

Hayehee xaa i dhaafay? Adoo dad u xanaaqsan meelaha mareysay aa xan igu soo gaartay... :D

Umu and S Slash, waxaanbo rabay inaa ni weydiiyo idinka 'Xaa ni gubaayo about the Euro-Trash people'? :D

LOL@Layzie, wax waalaan...Adi dhagta gudeheeda xaa u fiirihee? War ilaa anagaa ibtilo aragnay...

KK ppl pretend to know all abt somali uncivilised selfish behaviours but they cant come up with solutions. waxaasaa marka iga xanaajiyo.

I live in Norway and wallahi i wil leave for Africa or khaleejka when i must not UK. that damn dirty place full of cocroaches. but there are many somalis who migrate there for economy or just that social conjestion and there is nothing wrong with thatt it is there joice.

somali euro-trash people are the biggest danger to the somali community. They are not willing to integrate and embrace our values. This is a very serious problem and one that needs to be dealt with.

Additionally its estimated that since 2000, there has been an influx of somali refugees in the UK. most of whom are somali secondary migrant refugees. They have borought with them social ills. My suggest is that they go back to Euro-land and continue to live their liberal way of live. I for one will not tolarate this type of behaviour.

MARC

Marc u are not british in all its essence. At the end of the day ur that black immigrant. The ones u called Euro.Trashes are ur fellow somalis who have prefered to be closer to their kinsmen as Uk is so populated with Somalis. whether u like it or not, there is nothing u can do even if u try to snitch on those who aplied for asylum though many of them live there legally. it is the rule of law that matters not ur foolish baseless hatred against ur owm pple.

If you have nothing more fruitful to contribute, continue ur ignorant hypocritical badmouthing shit abt somalis. Ur not our first fool or will u be the last one.

Ps. I know u like no other in SOL.

stoit   

Marcassmith

I am also not very comfortable with you calling people trash and yes i am one of those you may not want in the UK i came here from Holland.

I thought you made a mistake and will atleast refrain from such comments in the future if not take them back, but no you actually believe us to be euro-trash.

Are you afraid that the more somalis come in the more will the brits dislike us and that may affect you and you are thus afraid ?

Or maybe you have another excuss for your dislike for those coming from europe?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

somali euro-trash people are the biggest danger to the somali community. They are not willing to integrate and embrace our values. This is a very serious problem and one that needs to be dealt with.

Additionally its estimated that since 2000, there has been an influx of somali refugees in the UK. most of whom are somali secondary migrant refugees. They have borought with them social ills. My suggest is that they go back to Euro-land and continue to live their liberal way of live. I for one will not tolarate this type of behaviour.

MARC

Define 'our values'. Are those who arrived straight from Somalia/Arabia back in 1992 integrated? Do they follow these values?

You call for unity, working together, lobbying and what not then make such a video/comments. You see where you're going wrong?

This is matter i feel very strong about!. somali euro-trash people are not all the same and shouldnt be painted with one brush. However there are the small minority of them who are morally bankrupt and thus a danger to the rest of us.

MARC

N.O.R.F   

The same goes for the rest of the non-euro people surely ie a minority are morally bankrupt and are a danger to others. Mise they smell of roses?

lol@Mr Smith.

North, jawaabtaada waa heshay aan umaleynaa.

Uma, marka hore waxaan ku dhihi lahaa, is dagi.

Marka ku xigto, you need to tone it down a bit, that was very harsh.

Lastly, why the kar kar? Its as if adiga lagaa hadlaayo or something. If these euro-trash groups do exist and they are as bad as Mr smith described them to be,then they do deserve to be called out in the open.

I remember when I visited finland, sweden and some other scandanavian countries, few summers ago.

The somali community out there were just so hungry iney great britain iska diibaan, that they were willing to sell their soul to land in that sole.

When I asked some of them what it is that you can't get where you are now that you think you can get in britain. Their answer was that asxaabteyda aa halkaas u guurte(heblaayo iyo hebel aan ka dabagalaa), aniga qof inta ma ii joogto, boring aan inta ku ahay, and etc.

Waxaas, aqli mey kula tahay, UMA?

How can, an individual, or better yet an entire family, base their lives on waxa uu hebel iyo heblaayo ay sameeyaan?

They all came to britain iney baashaalaan. Some lived in those other adopted countries for yrs, 10, 15 yrs, why make a change just because cabdi aa wuxuu yidhi inta london iska dhiibtid, aa hadana "leeds" aa iska dhiibee, two places at once.(live the life of a caydh monger)

If you have read my "snitching" thread, you would know that I dont like caydh mongers, they are disgrace to society and it sounds that euro-trash folks are just that, if not worse.

Salaama

PS:The lady on the "snitching" thread kusaabsaneed was from sweden, a euro-trash who migrated to canada.(meel walbo ay euro-trash joogaan, not just in UK and thats just sad.)