baala xoofto

Somaliland: Operation Clean up Laascaanood (Loading...)

galbeedi   
37 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

am in Berbera and I might return back to the U.K soon since the civil society in Somaliland is nonexistent.

You know Ahmed Guled,

You probably a young man, but I respect people like you because you went home for trying to build something, most of all I always liked the people of Bebera. I have seen Bernera sport teams come to Borama almost every year for community building. Of course Somalia was going down after 1985 and things went down the hell, but the rebels brought nothing but misery.

Somaliland was possible only because people M. I. Cigaal ctreated an institution and Rayaale built on that by fulfilling his wish of elections and democracy. Since the rebels came back ( Oodweyne AKA Baal Xoofta and Xaaji) things went bad. We need to get rid of the old guard so peace could prevail.

10 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

The SNM was the first armed group that actually brought all the clans in the North and the Agenda was "Lets all make Peace"

We held the Borama Shir in 1993  to get rid of SNM and elected a statesman like Cigaal by tracing era of the logic. Unfortunatly, there is no Cigaal in Somaliland today, the last statesman left is C/qaadir Jirde and he hails from the wring tribe. There is no  Ina Maygaag Samatar,  Sheikh Madar. Cabdi Waraabe or anyone else to right the ship.

The best chance is for Muuse Biixi to resign.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

We held the Borama Shir in 1993  to get rid of SNM and elected a statesman like Cigaal by tracing era of the logic. Unfortunatly, there is no Cigaal in Somaliland today, the last statesman left is C/qaadir Jirde and he hails from the wring tribe. There is no  Ina Maygaag Samatar,  Sheikh Madar. Cabdi Waraabe or anyone else to right the ship.

The most important peace conferences were the once held between Feb 1991 and Mar 1991. 

The SNM went to every corner of Somaliland and convinced the local leaders to come to the Burco Meeting. 

SNM sent delegations to East Sanaag, Laascaanood and Buuhoodle, Awdal and Zeilac. The Laascaanood delegation was headed by Col. Ina Kaahin. Borama was headed by Ibrahim Maygaag Samatar. East Sanaag was headed by Col. Ahmed Mire.

The momentous effort to bring Peace to Somaliland by the SNM cannot be underestimated. Specially at a time of great suffering and destruction, the majority of common people were thinking about revenge and blood. 

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

The most important peace conferences were the once held between Feb 1991 and Mar 1991. 

The SNM went to every corner of Somaliland and convinced the local leaders to come to the Burco Meeting. 

SNM sent delegations to East Sanaag, Laascaanood and Buuhoodle, Awdal and Zeilac. The Laascaanood delegation was headed by Col. Ina Kaahin. Borama was headed by Ibrahim Maygaag Samatar. East Sanaag was headed by Col. Ahmed Mire.

The momentous effort to bring Peace to Somaliland by the SNM cannot be underestimated. Specially at a time of great suffering and destruction, the majority of common people were thinking about revenge and blood. 

SNM ayaa biloowday dagaalkii sookeye 90kii, isla yagiii ayaa iminkana dagaalkan cusub abuuray. Jabhad colaad uun shida, ma yaga wax ka ogba nabadeyn. 

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

You know Ahmed Guled,

You probably a young man, but I respect people like you because you went home for trying to build something, most of all I always liked the people of Bebera. I have seen Bernera sport teams come to Borama almost every year for community building. Of course Somalia was going down after 1985 and things went down the hell, but the rebels brought nothing but misery.

Somaliland was possible only because people M. I. Cigaal ctreated an institution and Rayaale built on that by fulfilling his wish of elections and democracy. Since the rebels came back ( Oodweyne AKA Baal Xoofta and Xaaji) things went bad. We need to get rid of the old guard so peace could prevail.

Kolay gurigan gubaniyee ee dabka sareen colaad dagaal sookeeye, dhawaan wee kasii yaciyaan. Sidii 90kii oo kale noqonisaa, ee dagaal abuureen cid kale damisay, isla dariiqi ku socdaan. Cid kale damiso dabkaas. ma yaga wax nabad ka og. 

Samafal   

Bola  listen this MP from your neck of the wood. He says as it is: you cannot defend the bombing of Lasanod and complain about the ones in Hargaisa and Burco. If you do you are saying Siyad Barre has done the right thing all those years ago.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Bola  listen this MP from your neck of the wood. He says as it is: you cannot defend the bombing of Lasanod and complain about the ones in Hargaisa and Burco. If you do you are saying Siyad Barre has done the right thing all those years ago.

I am surprised they are not going after him like that girl.

3 hours ago, Samafal said:

Waa meesha saladu iska qabaneynin, oo kuli yaab keentay. Dowladii kacaanka kun jeer bee Khaldaneed, tan Somalilantana kun jeer hee khaldan tahay shacab gadoodsan qori, ciidan, madaciif iyo dagaal ku qaadiso.

Wexe dadku iloowiyaan. Somaliland kumee  qabsan Las Canood xoog, hogaankii barigaa heystay ayaa SL ku biiray. Maantana hadee dadkii iyo hogaankoodi SL diidan yihiin wa ina la tixgaliyo, oo ciidan laga Sara oo xal siyasadeeda la raadiya. 

Tobtaas oo kale ayee Dowladii Somaliya ee xoog kumey soo  qabsan Somaliland, dadkii barigaa heystay ayaa ku biiray Somalia. Marka hadii shicibkii iyo siyasiintii Dowladii diidan yihiin, wexe eheed xal siyasadeed la raadiyo, laakinse qori, ciidan iyo madafiic ayee wax ku raadisay. Oo eheed khaladweyn. Oo tariikhdaas ina wax ka barano ayee eheed oo maanta anagu dhaamno maadamaa casharkaa so aragnay. 

Laakinse qaar baa saqiidiin ah oo tariikhda waxba ka baran, oo tobtii kacaanka ugu guulwadeyniya dagaal, cabudhin iyo ciyaal la barakiciniyo. Subxanallah, ilaahay xaqa ha na wafaajiyo. 

11 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Imikay dhacaysa

I was sceptical about the fake news. As my sources confirmed, it was just another day.

But for how long will the Army give politics a chance? 

Head of the Army Operations faced the press today to calm the people's frustrations with the Army's defensive strategy.

https://www.facebook.com/slntvone/videos/875509767050270

Yesterday the unleashed the highest madaafic in the terrrorist today about 85 percent of the town is in hands the. Sudden part just needs a lil bit more of a push 

Samafal   
On 2/12/2023 at 1:43 PM, Samafal said:

If there is another frontline in Tukaraq that would even be harder for you to hold on both frontlines. In the next few days I am predicting that Muse would vacate one of the frontlines to put up any fight.

My prediction came to pass. Today SNM forces were forced to vacate Tukaraq and Gambadhe. Stay tuned.

• Thanks 1