Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

Would you let Your man marry another women???

Hibo   

Yeah sure I wouldn't mind if he marries another woman....

After I divorce his ass that is..

cwm29.gif

------------------

Don't get mad..Just my opinion!

fartun   

hell yeah i would let him marry and kiss her anus too. men suppost marry 4 wives not only me, even though here in usa they can't do that. i wouldn't marry 2 wives at some time yo na'em mean guys. i mean i love guys no matter what is their race or nationality. i would get long with them.

i love all the guys!!!!!!!!!

Hibo   

LOL @ Honesita....where hav u been girl? We missed u!

Ninka nacnacdaa illa soo doonta, waa nin aad iyo aad geesi u ah, waayo waan budheen lahaa kamana kicilahayn ilaa uu fitilig yidhaahdo! cwm12.gif

Honesita   

Barwaaqo.......thanx sis....i've been lookin' for myself......and i'm glad i found myself finally....missed u too though....!!!

U know what guys........if i were a man......i would merry 4......i mean if Allah made it xalaal, why not do it......its fun........i'de get tired of one woman habeen iyo maalin isaa hor taagan.....naa jidka iga banee baan dhihi lahaa....!!!

Salaamz

------------------

Another piece of my ultimate honesty...!

Sup people, i gotta something to say to NAASIR brother hadaadan naagta latashan soon or later she will find out and guess what he will end up divorcing the first wifey...

That is my opinion, if my man marries another wife, what is the reason me being there for him.....

Later nomad and stop coming up thise noncense. cwm10.gif

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Caleykum All

ARAWEELO....loool Great idea abaayo. That's what Kamila n I r about to do. I like the idea of shopping 2gether coz it's kind of gang up on him 2, u know spend all his money n all that. imagine 52 kids with their mothers gang up on ya.looool Poor Jamal-11, only if he knew what he s about to get himself into!

--------------------

"Inataadan Wax Falin Ka Fiirso"

By; True Nomad

MaandeeQ   

ARAWEELO....lool! Great plan sis! Do u know that Kamila n I r about to do that? I like the idea of shopping 2gether coz it's kind of gang up on him, u know...spend his money n all that. Imagine 52 kids with their mothers gang up on ya...loool! Poor Jamal-11, I hope he knows what he 's about to get himself into!

-----------------------

"Inataadan Arrin Falin ka Fiirso"

by; True Nomad

Rahima   

For all those sisters who said they would let their husbands marry a second wife without conditions, GET REAL. C'mon now, any woman who cares for her husband wouldn't want him to marry a second wife. Now don't get me wrong i know Islam permits it, but its one thing to accept it and its another to encourage it (such as choosing a wife for him). Believe me once you all marry, i can bet all the money in the world (not that betting is allowed ;) ) that you won't hold the same opinion. As for the sister who suggested she would prefer to be married along with her best friend, what are you thinking sister? :eek: That will be a disaster.

GIRLS, PUT IT IN YOUR MARRIAGE CONTRACTS THAT YOUR HUSBAND MAY NOT MARRY A SECOND WIFE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. IT IS ISLAMICALLY ALLOWED AND HE MUST ABIDE BY IT,THE CONTRACT IS VOID, AND YOU CAN GET A DIVORCE, .

QuruXley   

i would let my manmarry another woman if he wanna.is my job to satisfy his azz and if he is gonna look for another gurl means im not doing my job well.... so if i don't do my thang right let him get his thang somewhere else.

BUT I KNOW IS NEVA GONNA HAPPEND SO WHY TRIP? icon_razz.gif

and guyz....allah allowed to have yall 4 wives goes he knows is hard to keep yall dicks in da pants.

let him marry another women HELL NO!LOL

I believe it all depends on wat kinda relationship u have with ur partner is it strong enough 4 him not 2 look 4 another.

i mean i know inshallah i will share wat ever i got to give to my husband n he should b willin 2 do da same. so therefore y would he want to even look at another woman! i just pray 4 da future when i do get married i dnt have to worry about dis n if it will happen to me N IF I WOULD LET IT HAPPEN n in some cases da women dnt HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO LIVE N DEAL WITH DA MATTER.

hope i made sense!

salaam

NoVa   

I like the Topic girls, it's great topic. whoever started, let me say U Go GIRL!!!!

Okay, let me differentiate this on a serious way girls. Why u gotta be mad at your husband if he marries another woman??. Because she'll be younger (if she is)? Maybe beautifull? Much Flexible and etc? But woudln't it be less work for u thou? lol.. Yea yea yea, Jalousy Envy will come around no matter what. But check this out, imagine if u two have 7 kids together?. Whats the point of not letting him marry another one by then. I'mean don't u wanna retire ya know lol. Therefore make it easier for him, lEt him marry whoever he wishes to marry. I seriously, would have said "hell no, i'm divorce his ass before he even thinks of another woman" but to think of it. There is no point for me to do that, after all he is a man and he could marry whoever he wishes to marry. There is no point of getting divorce by the time lets say u have seven kids because he married another woman. Ofcourse, jalousy will accure after all we are human's and on the top of that women. But remember this, there are alot of ciscumstances that can happend in a marriage, as some of u already stated; which I agree upon ya and u gotta do what pleases ur husband. Ofcourse u would want to get please too, but on the serious not, you don't want to go on Allah's words. A man can marry 4 wives if he treats them all equally. But most of all, u don't want to have a family that's being broken down, specially when u have many small kids. That just wouldn't be right nor would it be fair for them not to have both parents around.

That's my 2 cents. Maybe i'm wrong, but that's my opinion girlssssssssssssssssssss.

*Ta Ta Tiya