Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

Would you let Your man marry another women???

ARAWEELO   

cwm39.gif

LET ME THINK............................ YEAH I THINK THAT IS BRILLIANT IDEA IF I WERE TO PICK HER, CAUSE THEN I WOULD PICK MY BEST FRIEND SO THAT WE CAN ALL LIVE TOGETHER IN ONE BIG HOUSE, GO SHOPPING TOGETHER, GANG UP ON HIM TOGETHER, HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE & LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..IT IS ALL GOOD.

cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

YES but only Under a few conditions

A) SHE IS BIG

B) SHE IS HAIRY

c) SHE IS BALD HEADED

CUZ u know one night married to that "THING" i mentioned above he gonna be running back to MAMA...lol...

Ma/Salaama cwm37.gif

[This message has been edited by DIRAC_N_TIMZ (edited 05-06-2002).]

raula   

yaw..crack me up..walaahi...

4 me..I dont think so..unless Iam unconcious..or have some kinda mental blindness...Aha! & dont preach me bout Islam on that subjest..yes he can marry up to 4...but there r some conditions that accompany that...

midwesta

Hibo   

How weird, Me and a friend of mine were just talkin about this the other day!

I was telling her how I would never allow my husband marry another women while he's still married to me. And she had her point too. She said, that we already know that a man can marry upto 4 wives and that's his right just like the rights given to a woman by Allah. Under Islam, if he chooses to marry I have no right stopping it. So I thought about, and I realized that she's right.

But you see the problem is what would I do if my husband every suggested such a thing? At this moment, if I was married I think I'd leave him just because I don't think I could handle the fact that our relationship isn't exclusive, but I wouldn't deny his right to marry someone else. I think that communication is key. Tell him how you feel about it before you get married and also afterwards. Peace N' Blessings.

mataan   

salaams

Araweelo;

i think sharing your husband with ur best friend would be VERY BAD IDEA. Believe me ur friendship will die.

DIRAC_N_TIMZ

looooooooooooool @

A) SHE IS BIG

B) SHE IS HAIRY

c) SHE IS BALD HEADED

welahi if that happended to me i would be running back madly...very well thought IDEA girl.

byeeee

x_quizit   

sup funky, would i let my man marry another woman? Trust me girlfriend, i'm already a handful, he won't have time for another woman..lol..but on a serious note, i wouldn't because i believe in monogomous relationships, and if he feels like he wants another woman, well then he can do so with my blessing, after we divorce that is. even though islam allows polygamy, it doesn't however encourage it. The verse in the quran came at a time when men were dying in battles and women were left defenseless, so God allowed men to take these ladies into their home, and with marriage, it gives the woman honor by dweeling with a man. Men also need the permission of their wives, so then it becomes a matter between a couple, and it's for them to decide. As for me, since i can only have one man, he can only have me.

ciao

Hibo   

let him? i'm thinking our wedding day to make him say he'll never marry lady besides me inside the masjid and make sure everyone witness that lol..... hey gotta say this but i hate to share specially my man (greeddy huh) well that is all i had to say for now so bye.. one luv.. sallam...

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Baydan   

You girls are soo selfish!

I would allow him becuase women out number men there simply isnt 1:1 ratio between the two gender's population. So why not I'll let a poor needy sister in, as long as she knows she is the minyaro and that I'm THE MACARONI WITH THE CHEEESE err something like that..

Naasir   

Actually somaalidu waxay ku maah maahdaa "Qoysatate yaa kuu xiiri doona". Horta Gabdho is waydiiya haddi la idin la tashanaayo iyo haddii kale..

Aniga I will go to the MAX. Any thing less is failure.

Hal Soomaali

As Always Just a Thought

Keep the smile.gif

well peepz, i think i would let him marry another woman in certain circumstances, but no not at the same time he would have to divorce me first (unless i am ill and unable to take care of my children, then he can marry another one to take care of my children but i guess i would have to choose her).

that's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic.

Honesita   

Yeah i'de let him........on very strict conditions though......if i couldnt give him children.....ilaahay iguma keeno.....but if that happened i'de choose the wife.....!!!

She must be:

Older than i am...

Uglier than i am...

Fatter than me...

Darker than me...

Her hair muuuust be Jareeeeer...

She has to be ***********...

I'll wish him the best luck markaas...!!!

Salaamz