Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

WHY KISSING WHEN YA'LL NOT MARRY

Hodann   

I WOULD NEVER KISS SOMEBODY THAT I' NOT MARRY TO .

BECAUSE THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG.I KNOW ALOT OF SOMALIA GIRL WOULD NEVER DO THING LIKE THAT.IF A GIRL PUT HERSELF DOWN LIKE SHE IS A HOE.

petite   

ahhhhhhhhhhh..enough with this topic. How come only the girl is a hoe?...she ain't doing it by herself. Besides kissing someone is WRONG...xARAAAAAAAAAAAAM.....but it does not make someone a hoe.

Iffah   

A H*e is a little too strong of word don't you think sis? It takes two people to do the deed...so what title would you give the guy?

"I KNOW ALOT OF SOMALIA GIRL WOULD NEVER DO THING LIKE THAT"

Be more realistic sis because we're in the mellinium there is more crazy things that happen than a kiss. Not saying that a kiss Ok. After all we are Muslims.

HONEY-D   

WHETHER KISSING SOME1 IS DEFINITE AS A HOE OR NOT DAT'S NOT DA POINT, THE FACT 2DA MATTER IS U COMMITED A SIN THEREFORE U SHOULD FACE DA CONSEQUENCE OF UR ACTIONS. :eek:

MEN DO MESS AROUND AS MUCH AS WOMEN AND JUST BECUZ SOCIETY ARENT PAYING AS MUCH ATTENTION OR CHOOSE 2IGNORE OR EVEN ACT AS IF THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING WRONG SINCE THEY'RE MEN, WHO'S 2SAY THEY WONT GET A PUNISHMENT FROM ALLAH (SWC).

nuune   
what kind of kissing are you talking about.there are many kinds of kissing around,which one are u refering to.

Iffah   

NOVA & Nuune (how well it goes together)

Since when is kissing acceptable? You're making it normal, when it obviously isn't in our religion. Don't mislead the innocent ok? ;)

Ceeb Caleyk!

Dear Hodann

I don’t know what you mean when you say kissing?

Do you mean kissing in the lips...or the cheeks, but if you mean kissing in the mouth then I must say that I rather kiss you now more then ever, you so kissable that I can almost kiss you tight....looool just kidding.

by the way if i kiss youit does not mean that you are a Hoe...you just so kissable, a Hoe is someone who gives it to anybody.

Lefty   

All of you seem to be extremist!

Maybe After kissing, Hand-shake would be the next Sin to come up..I hope not, but Where are we going? Remember A Sin and an unappropriate behavior are two different things.

I don't see anything wrong with kissing..even if it meant french kiss(dhuuqmo..)there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only Sin is if there's an unmarried sexual intercourse accures. Other than that, People who are french-kissing or touching each other are flirting too deep but that's not a sin. Or maybe we need another Sheikh to clerify this!

The term Hoe has nothing to do with kissing

lulla   

Shaking handes with men is harm too. someone told me ur not even supposed to check guys out..ur supposed to lower ur gaze.and when ur speaking to a guy..ur not supposed to speak sofe sweety voice..that's what i heard.

To the author Welcome to NOMAD ZONE FIRST WITH MUCH LUV AND APPRIACIATION ON BEHALF OF ALL SENIOR MEMBERS AND FROM ADMIN

Secondly, this issue has being discussed and actually I was the one who started the topic and I have received alot of different point of views from fellow nomads, However, I respect their point of view and what they[Nomads] believe in and how they see things in their[Nomads] own perspective. On the contrary, you[author] can't only generalize all women and depict them[Nomad women] as a "HOE" for the fact you[author] didn't met every and each NOMAD individuals in and around the planet. So word of advice to you[author] double think before you say something otherwise it will hount you[author] in one way or the other.

You might be wondering about what I'm expressing here tonight, but this kind of situation happened to me and I have a well deserved experience and I'm just trying to warned you[author] against future impacts.

if YoU wAnT to know where I stand on this issue READ LEFTY POST I PRETTY MUCH witH him

:confused: Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lefty:

I don't see anything wrong with kissing..even if it meant french kiss(dhuuqmo..)there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only Sin is if there's an unmarried sexual intercourse accures. Other than that, People who are french-kissing or touching each other are flirting too deep but that's not a sin. Or maybe we need another Sheikh to clerify this!

The term Hoe has nothing to do with kissing

Totaly agree. lol @ dhuuqmo eeeeeeiw, akhas :eek:

thats enough to put anyone off :D