Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

WHY KISSING WHEN YA'LL NOT MARRY

to me kissing is a invitation to sex. i don't like when a woman kiss me in the mouth gently and then just go out without sleeping with me. i call her a tease and i don't like that.i mean why kiss if you don't mean it . why kiss someone when all you want is friendship. to be honest with you ladies kissing a man and not sleeping with him is like unzippin without sucking.anyway, i agree not kissing and not sleeping around without marriage that is the decent thing to do, if you don't want to get raped someday.eventually if we are afraid of god then we should get married a lot sooner that's a priority since we want to satisfy our temptation.otherwise the wrath of god is on us.may god help us all, and may he show us the way to good deeds.

sasa82   

Welcome CHOPPA and thank you for those words. Kissing leads to other things and there should be no sampling without buying. i couldn't have said it better myself.