Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

"SALAAMAN" TO ALL NOMAD'S !!!

The assues of somali_land it's very simply and easy to Resolve but not now let's get stabable strong federal government all cross Somalia' Regionals after when we get that step after while then we can take very cerefully steps that to our experts am talking about Our~ own~ Somali~Weyn~ Experts for Politics analyz sit back then think about what we could do for next_ Steps that concerned about So called__Somali~Land~Regime" the ppl who's governing there they 're really unstabable stand for their for we can take Smooth~analyziz~~steps too quickly and ka fiirsasho !!!"insha~~allaah"!!!

"LET'S THINK BEFORE WE MAKE CONCLUSION TO MY BROTHERS' AND SISTAH"

"Justice"~~for~~~All"

"MAIGH ALLAH_ BRING PEACE'"

"OUR~~RE~BIRTH"

!!!"United~Somali~fedaral~Government"!!! :cool:

Xalimo7   

Bro Paltalk this only strengthen my belief all along that there will not be strong Somali without Somaliland, what else all Somaliweyn want Somaliland to re-unite with, why not for a change see the rest of Somali organize its agenda and after say , i will be very gentle here 55yrs or so we will do refrendom to the Somaliland ppl and see if they want the rest of somalia to Join them , how did that sound , i think it is logically acceptable, cz Somaliland took a chance then, now the rest of Somali must show otherwise and be men and women enough and be themselves.

SEE YOU

Paltalk   

TO: Xalimo7

Somaliland's refusal to join the broad shared government is undermining our efforts to proceed forward. We repeatedly demanded Somaliland's regime to send commisioners to represent for their party, but so far they remain defient. One's we get successful breakthrough on this on going confference It would be to late for Somaliland.

In all these efforts, However, Somali's purpose is more then to follow a process, It is to acheive a results, to end the long hostility between Somalia and the So called "SomaliLand". All neighboring countries have a stake of eliminating any fresh conflict between somalia and Somaliland, We are asking them to join us to persuade Somaliland's regime to comply with us. Yet the course of this nation does not depend on the decisions of others. What ever action is required, When ever act is necessary, We will defend the nationality and the dignity of Somalia.

African   

Paltalk, R U Somalian or an American.

u cant wave 2 flags at the same time. redface.gif

or should we call the Psychiatrist for u? :rolleyes:

Can some1 help him?

Paltalk   

"Breaking News"

Somali political leaders end talks with their counterpart Somaliland. However, it is not yet clear if somali leaders will use fresh approach to persuade Somaliland to give up their desire to remain defiant.But there is specucalations that Somali government will use more aggressive approach to make it's policies clear to Somaliland.Nevertheless, Somalia does not want to see Somaliland as independent Nation. Somalia has always vowed not to rule out any millitary action against somaliland's regime if somaliland chooses to remains a renegade state.

Ibtilo   

Lmaooooo I probably am going to get kicked out of this forum for saying this.

But didnt Barre trying something like your suggesting Paltalk?

What happened to your uncle I wonder?

Ohhh where

Ohh where

has little Barre gone

Ohhh where

Ohhh where can he be?

Rotting in Nigeria was it? Which African country did he run off too after he and his uncles army got weeded out?

-Ibtilo

Ibtilo   

P.S. how come Paltalk isnt being kicked out?

And anyone who supports Somaliland is blocked?

Admin do ya hear me?

Better smarten up before I hack into your system.

Hell I gave ya fair warning.

-ibtilo

nafta   

i dont even think there is such a thing as 'somaliland' i mean what the hell do they stand for? they speak the same language as 'their neighbours', suffer the same symptoms of qabilism as 'their neighbours' and got this crazy idea in their head that the rest of the world recognises them....is that a load of c*r*a*p* or what!! but it gets better....they even THINK they are better than 'their neighbours'...so paltalk i dont even know why u are straining urself to get ppl who are disillusional and obviously are in way too much denial to comply...PPL u should wake up and smell the coffee like a wise man called rudy once said....You are not any better than the rest cuz you all live in pverty and suffer from famine just like the rest in somalia...you havent got hospitals or an education system like you claim you do, everything you claim you have is a load of 'eat what comes from my behind'....so ppl, just stop being so damn proud and join the rest of the normal people, if that don't suit ya, then you are basically not good enuff for us and not the other way round.....wanna know what we call those then rejects .....so somalilanders don't be sour losers....it doesnt hurt to admit ur faults you know...it might make u people even better...who knows!

by the way this is not a hate post or to settle some scores, this is about shakin ppl up and makin them realise that we don't have to pick being called the failures of somalia or keeping quiet while other ppl are making out that they are better than us.

Ibtilo   

Well darling if that is the case, then please please stop begging soooo pathetically hard for us to join the union will you?

Regards,

Ibtilo

nafta   

sweety pie no one was begging if i can remind u ever so kindly....it was more like a order or else kinda case

nafta

nafta, your are pathetic girl. we cant order the northeners to join us if they feel they can go their own way i would suggest we let them. we dont need the northerners in my mind it's all nothing but a desert. and if they feel they can have an happy independet state i say let them. they are our borthers and we should be united but if they think that they can have their own state i dont see any reason or anyone holding them back so i would suggest to you to get the fact right. we can order them back.

concerning this topic i think that at the moment the northeners would defeat us in the south because we are divided and fighting eachother so i dont think we can force them back militarily.