Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Gadiid :

I wonder if I posted a topic on lets say how Somalis can find peace how many pages of positive responses I would get

well we r somali bro , we like to argue for nothing . if u post useful topic no one will reply but try to post ubnormal like this u will see 10 pages and more , what a sad...!!

The other thing sumerize the important points we would reply but as most of u copy and paste who comes to chat rooms to read long articals bal?!!!!

salaam

OG_Girl   

Man Of Wisdom , i have no clue what u have against me but i did not Plagiarism , this is not a new topic sweetheart ,wear ur glasses grand dad then reply , uuuuuuuuuuf!!!! .

salaam

first of all naft, i am not a sis i am brother. i think you are confused and full of hatred to a people that you dont know anything about.

i am not a northener myself but i have northern family members who i love as much as my southern family. i never said that the northener were better then us and i know they are not better then us. i think that you should calm your hatred towards the northeners down sis.

you said i am an a''licker, why because i am not full of hatred like you? or maybe it's becuase i for northeners separating if they wish to do so. whatever it is i am proud somali and love all my somali brothers and sisters and unlike you who is nothing more then common gabiilist full of uncontrolled hatred towards a people she dont know the first thing about.

so sis fix up and look sharp smile.gif

and get your act together.

nafta   

well excuse me walaal, but i neva said or indicated that i am full of hatred so i think you need to get a few points of urself straight as well and second, does me openly voicing my opinion make me a common qabillist when thousands of them do it all day long. all i said was that i am tired of these ppl thinking just because they made this new regime of themselves they are now helluva better than the rest of the somalians and just look down upon them.

I would love to see nothing but all of us re-unite but because these ppl are so pig headed chances of that happning are like bush stepping down willingly from power.

Do i still look a vengeful person to u?

king_450   

Nafta, i don't think you r hatred person, but by looking your Avator, i can see only Love and Kisses, enough for that,and let me get back to the core issue of this topic.

For instance, if better is the main issue here then i have to side with the principle aspect of this matter,yes i King am better a lot of you in so many ways, likewise a lot of you might be better a lot of other ways then me,, so for that there shouldn't be any fuss for the Word "Better " itself.But if what we are talking about is The Reunification of the South & North,then the matter should be left to the people to decide as free elected democratic society,let the ppl who live in these Terretories make the ultimate Judgement to their life, no one here pays one's bill,so who made us to be judgemental about what Somaliland or Puntland, or X-land for that matter wants. Let the ppl Vote and make their choice, the last timewe have a Dictatorship in Somalia, we all know what went wrong.So Chill Y'all.

nafta, on the 1 hand you are saying that 'these people' are pig headed and look down on the rest of us, and on the other hand you are not a gabiilist who doesnt think along gabiilist lines. those two things contradict eachtother sister. you group thses people in a group that according to you are pig headed which shows that you see them as one people and one gabiil who are all the same and think the same.

you might not be a die hard gabiilist sis but what you say has a gabiilist base and unless you get away from that no-one will take notice of you sis and give any attention

Macalin   

LOL..This Is My Hero :D --I mean out we send one dictator..In we bring another one Virtually!

GOsh..Even level headed folks like Jamal/Nin Yaban/Ameenah/Shujui--have been sucked into THIS?

Its very easy to irritate Folks Up in Here.

Man Of Freedom,My Kinda Negro--Kudos Bro Keep up the Good Job of Making Ppl so MAD--that You are such a PRo--But me Nuh You aint gonna do that son

Beerlula   

Paltalk u keep writing Somaliland regime , I wasn't aware that the people there were living under a regime.

What about the elections- was it all a hoax?

Beerlula...

Somaliland has never had any free Elections. The current regime was not elected by the people of that state..but instead it was elected by some elite groups.That is why the current regime in somaliland does not serve the interest of it's people or the interest of the rest of Somalia, and that is why we require the current regime of somaliland to comply with the rest of somalia. Somaliland has made uncountable desperate attempts to be recognized as a indpendent nations..but all those desperate attempts were abortive due to political instability within it's adminstration.

nafta   

Machiawvelian (hope i spelled ur name right), i will just conclude all that by saying that when people go out of their way to divide themselves from their fellow countrymen, than it's not really a matter of being a qabilist anymore is it, because that all was decided for me when it was decided to form two different countries from one country. Are you really expecting that when the first thing that people from your own country ask you which part you are from, you won't turn a lil bit 'qabilist' because basically that is what is being asked isnt it, which qabiil are you from? If you say the south, then its qabil X, if you say north it's the other qabiil, and the fact that both can't get along is what is making people wanna divide and group themselves into catagories isnt it? And well you can say yes i dont wanna be a qabiilist about it but you havent got any choice, and what is even worse is when people are acting up on it and using that against eachother. Don't tell me you would just sit there and say nothing about it. And you are right that from the base i'm a qabiliist but then again so is everyone, cuz whenever you mention your name or someone else mentions his/her name to you then basically what you are saying im hebel hebel from the hebel hebel qabiil or wateva, u might not say it in words or loudly but everyone knows from that moment on then wat u are, and if ur in majority then you are with the 'in crowd' if not waa lagu yasa. So basically, when you say im from somaliland or somalia its basically all about qabiil and not because 'them people are doing it for themselves'....that is just bull-ish and everyone knows it.

So basically for eveyone to be a non-qailiist, somalia first has to be united and then maybe every qabiil can live harmonously together.

king_450   

Nafta, i hear you, i hope people Dig your point, i know i did. So let's come the conclusion of this issue once for all. Nafta really said what most of us have no balls to say, that is hiding behind the Somaliland/Puntland/X-land ,Blanket. So i will be the first to admit , yes i am from,

Somaliland/Puntland!, so tell me where are you from, now i hope you get my Groove in here. Be polite but brave or plz kill this unsubstantiated allegations., Who is next?

Xalimo7   

I Concur that K, well i am for

SOMALILAND, the land where every traiter is having hunger for it,Vote goes to SOMALILAND. The best over all, if you disagree let me know what is yours,, or put up.

see u dude.

nafta   

Well King thanx for that, i appreciate your point too. I'm from just Somalia, point blank and nothing to it...i think its kinda obvious from all those posts of mine ;)

but one thing is that what i have been saying the whole time about the other half of somalia believing they are better is basically proven right by xalimo7's comment...girl why would anybody want to be jealous or wanna join the rest of you (not meaning any disrespect or trying to provoke anything)and another thing i have noticed is that people from somaliland automatically go into defense whenever 'somaliland' is mentioned. I think that basically eveyone is happy where they are, which is a shame, but hey what more can i say than the somali ppl have just this stubbornes runnin in their blood :mad:

Besides if everyone mentions where they are from wont that mean that we are more devided which could lead easily to people taking the offensive...