Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

TO: To all

After the vicious killing of the Two British humanitarians, Somaliland has adopted taugh policy against it's minority. Somaliland one's again has publically declared it's desire to deport any non Somalilander, this clearly underlines their objective to divide people on the bases of tribelism. Somalilands adoption of it's cruel policy against other fellow somali's is an aggression on the rules of the international law and a flagrant violation of all human norms. Somaliland's position toward other Somali's is shameful and unacceptable, and it only service the interest of Etheopia despite it's brutal and criminal practices againt Somali's.

This is just an excuse to cover it's suffering as a result of the lack of credibility in it's dealing with the problems of the region. In order the current regime of Somaliland to show the world that it is fully functioning it wants to oppress other Somali's and other minorities. It is now up to the rest of Somali's to demand the current regime of Somaliland to reconsider it's unjust stands toward other Somali's.

Somaliland is fictional as far as Iam conserned, Iam in no way agreeing with the lunatic, Jew loving, Bush loving guy named MAN OF FREEDOM (Mods its a joke, please dont ban me for this),

The truth is that somalialand has no chance in this world at this point but t o join up and make it self a respected and civilzed somalis, If you truly see the Rhetoric made by so called "somalilanders" you will see that somalialand is the last warlord territory left in somalia

you can try to argue any way you want "somalilander" but you will never say you are not a somali

SOMALILAND IS SIMPLY WHAT IS SAYS< LAND OF ALL SOMALIS

we are always going around in circles,

but you are the ones that wish to decieve yourselves.

The unity of the state in this case Somalia is not a religion, it can be created like we did together in 1960 and it can be changed.

I have to resort to the old argument of

Austria/Germany and Egypt/Syria

These come from the same ethnic groups but are seperate countries.

besides you think that we need acknowledgement and recognition to exist.

F.Y.I we exist physicaly on the ground and as long as there are Patriotic Somalilanders to defend their freedom then we will continue to exist.

Recognotion or no recognition.

I can see that Somalilands "non-existance" upsets

you as you call it a warlord haven.

It pains you that it is a State not a fiefdom of some warlord.

This is politics and not religion .

Gabbal   

This is politics and not religion

What makes them seperate? :confused:

Don't tell me you've bought into the Western concept seperation of church and state. If that's the case, then we might as well throw away our morals and sense of being.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: This is politics and not religion

What makes them seperate? :confused:

Don't tell me you've bought into the Western concept seperation of church and state. If that's the case, then we might as well throw away our morals and sense of being.
When i mention religion i mean the ferverant belief in the unity of Somalia as if it has been brought down from above.

The state is a human invention it is not sacred

when it ceases to provide for the safty and livelyhood of its people they have the right to leave the state.

i honestly cant believe that i read the whole thread i mean from page 1-9.....whoow

lot of hatred is going on.....they even included admin in it.....loool

Man of Freedon aka Paltalk goal qurxan baa ka dhalisay dadkaan nice 1

Salaam everyone ,

In this holy month we should take advantage and get closer to each other , pray for all those who passed away, if we the "educated ones" in europe and around the world start such conflicts before anything starts what do you think is happnin' back @ home ? are we willing for more years as refugee's? very disappointing the path we choosed, hope these words reach your heart and spend this night remembering all those who died because of greed and qabiil .. Salaam.

Salaam,

If this Paltalk/Man of Freedom joker is against Somaliland, then I'm all for Somaliland. Somalilanders, don't let yourselves become subjugated by these types of people, and don't settle for any central government that is not fully Islamic.

LOL, I never thought I'd be supporting Somaliland's independence. . .but this guy has the dubious talent of "negative persuasion" (do the opposite of what he suggests) LOL

I wonder how somalilander's are coping with the increasing progress in somali'a politics. The questions that remain in the minds of millions of somali's is! Will Somalilander's accept the federal government of somalia with pride or with irritation! how will they respond to unity! and what kind of role will they play in somali politics! the answers of these questions will largely determine the future peace and security of Somalia. Somalilander's have two choices in their hands force or negotiation.There is no middle ground between military force and political negotiation.

uchi   

Iam Suprised Paltalk aka Man of freedom is not banned yet, his initial post should have been a signal, perhaps something on the lines of 'threats' to Somali's. Perhapes the golden rules, Anti-Islamic, Trolling and flamming may apply.

Some of the admins double standards should really be addressed.

Hmm...strange....

To: Uchi

Before you make irrelevent statements and misconceptions it is imperative that you analyze my postings before impulsively rush to conclusion. I have not posted any comments which has the slightest degree of fommenting or promoting hate or uncivilized behaviour.

We have a natural right to articulate our political views as long as it is inline with the rules of the site. Criticism and predictions of consequences are not a direct threat.

uchi   

I guess you really can't write Somali, if that is the case all this nonsense should really sieze. I would also strongly advice that you dont claim to be a Somali, when your not.

Perhapes, if I'm mistaken, you could simply be another case of Anwar Abdi (Cliffhanger) who has decided to use the internet as a form of communication to exploit his paranoid schizophrenia.

http://www.geocities.com/adamcliffhanger , maybe you should contact him, he would really appreciate you.