Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Treachery by some; Glory to others!

Sophist, salaams awoowe. :D

Nomads, in all honesty, SL's attack against LA was nothing more than a strategic war of a different sort. In the grand scheme of things, Somaliland doesn't need SSC for recognition, nor does it find great pleasures in defeating a "stubborn clan" as people are led to believe by cyber warlords. As a matter of fact, SL has a better chance of being recognized without the troubles of SSC.

For "sawir" Riyaale, this attack and the preceding plot to dismantle LA's main clan into feuding sub-clans via Dahabshiil dollars was part of a stratagem of great importance laid out by the great Egal (Ilaahay ha u naxariisto). Somaliland’s real goal is not to bring home silly "clan trophies" as some are comically led to believe, nor is it to find that elusive recognition by spearheading a new instability in the region.

To put it bluntly, SL’s war against the people of LA is a fight for resources and for the billions of petro-dollars buried beneath the SSC landscape. For SL, the huge potential of oil and gas in SSC's Nugaal valley portion is a must have. Riyaale's quest to conquer LA, the heart and soul of SSC, precedes his lame-duck presidency as he is just following the blueprint laid out by his great master in Hargeisa. He has strict orders from the current masters to secure that base and expand SL’s sphere of influence towards oil country. The great hunt has just began. Yaaba isgaaray awooweyaal. :D:D

Despite many failed attempts, Riyaale has now delivered and the gullible masses are celebrating with clannish pride. :D … Knowing the volatility of SSC and the ever shifting sands of clan loyalties, the important question one would ask is … for how long can Riyaale keep LA?

Fatah,

It isn't about whether Lascaanood is 50% or 100% anti Somaliland or pro Somaliland. It is about, where LA falls on the international border. Lascaanood falls inside Somaliland borders as was drawn by colonialism.

Som@li   

^Are u for real? as grown up is this really what you believe? do you honesly believe Colonials,who the people in SSC fough for years, have the right to to give the land of SSC to SNM gangs? wake up! :D

Fabregas   

quote:To put it bluntly, SL’s war against the people of LA is a fight for resources and for the billions of petro-dollars buried beneath the SSC landscape. For SL, the huge potential of oil and gas in SSC's Nugaal valley portion is a must have.

Indeed, that(oil) is one of the biggest or perhaps the biggest motivator for this little war.

quote:Fatah,

It isn't about whether Lascaanood is 50% or 100% anti Somaliland or pro Somaliland. It is about, where LA falls on the international border. Lascaanood falls inside Somaliland borders as was drawn by colonialism.

So the answer is the affirmative, ya suldanow?It matters not what the people of Lasanod want, rather precedence and weight is given to what the colonialists drew?But even this way of reasoning is severely flawed. Given the fact that the the international communtiy recognizes Somalia and not Somaliland. As of yet the borders of 1960 still stand. The international community never recognized the declaration of independence by the S.N.M and other various clans in 1991. In any case, I think it is very sad that Somalilanders value a meer line drawn by an Englishman above anything else.

I'm still laughing at you guys .... where da hell did anyone bring that stastistics to say 99% ??? .... who did the survey ?? or it is just an imaginery ??

Bottom line:

Magaalada Laascaano ayaa laga qabsadey maamulka Puntland kadib markii beelaha daga gobolka Sool misaanka u dheeliyeen dhinaca maamulka Somaliland

As reported by Bugland itself

Case closed ,,, :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

It isn't unique to
Somaliland
Somalia to have people of different opinions and point of views, we respect their position but this country can't afford to be divided into mini-me-lands.

Think outside the box.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

I'm still laughing at you guys .... where da hell did anyone bring that stastistics to say 99% ??? .... who did the survey ?? or it is just an imaginery ??

Bottom line:

quote:

Magaalada Laascaano ayaa laga qabsadey maamulka Puntland kadib markii beelaha daga gobolka Sool misaanka u dheeliyeen dhinaca maamulka Somaliland

Case closed ,,,
:DSaxiib nobody said 99%, it was hypothetical number. But our dear friend Suldanka says it doesnt matter if 110% of Reer Lasanod say no to SL what matters is the colonial line drawn by the British. And I suspect that you Sheikh have this belief aswell. There is nothing in the world that could change Somaliland's quest to redraw its supposed colonial border. I also suspect that the majority of Somaliland supporters in this forum share that view!

Even if 99% of Reer Lasanod rejected Somaliland

You said this in the first post of this page sxb ,, it is sad you can't hear yourself.

I gave you your own resource saying in reer laascaanood u xagliyeen xagaa iyo Somaliland. This time it is not me saying that.

Originally posted by Fatah_Al_Soomaal:

Exactly adeer, I said "IF".

Talking to the cult is pointless. It is like chasing your own tail.They don't see the ironies and the inherent contradictions in everything they utter.

Just do Comrade Castro does.

Oodweine,

Libaax garashadiisa ayuu hadlay, ha la yaabin. Ninka yidhi Lascaanood ayaa lagu soo duulay weeyan. Somaliland las Caanood kuma duulin ee ciidamada Puntland ayay meesha ka saartay.

Wuxu kaloo yidhi Somaliland qabiilada ayay iska horkeenaysa, taas waxa been ka dhigaysa taariikhda Somaliland ku leeday gobolka oo ah inay heshiisiiso oo u gurmato marka qabiiladu is qabtaan.

So the answer is the affirmative, ya suldanow?It matters not what the people of Lasanod want, rather precedence and weight is given to what the colonialists drew?But even this way of reasoning is severely flawed. Given the fact that the the international communtiy recognizes Somalia and not Somaliland. As of yet the borders of 1960 still stand. The international community never recognized the declaration of independence by the S.N.M and other various clans in 1991. In any case, I think it is very sad that Somalilanders value a meer line drawn by an Englishman above anything else.

The answer is the obvious one. Ilaa 1991kii ilaa maanta wax is bedelay ma jiraan. Dhulka Somaliland iyo xadkiisu nabad iyo colaad labada waa lagu tagaya, nabadda ayaana priority leh.

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaanka:

It isn't unique to
Somaliland
Somalia to have people of different opinions and point of views, we respect their position but this country can't afford to be divided into mini-me-lands.

Think outside the box.
Sxb, Somalia ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Maanta, oo xabashi la isku soo kaxaysanaayo ayaa ka daran Siyaad Bare'hii meesha kharibay. It is in worse position today than it was when we jumped off that sinking boat.