Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Members what do you think of his Excellency? Abdilaahi

NASSIR   

Let me introduce myself. i like politics and general stuff.

what do you think of our president? is he able to lead Somalia?

Sakina   

Well we don't have much choice so we better hope for the best and support him. He is a survival maybe right now he is more qualified to unite all the different warlords. I think he is able to lead Somalia.

NASSIR   

will he able to bring somaliland into the somali fold? Can he convince our brothers and sisters in the north to come to us? i have been wondering this question for some time?

OG_Girl   

Let us support him. One person can't do miracle , we should all support him.

He is able to make defferences. People fed up from war, time for peace.

Salam

Of all peoples in the world (not just Somalis) this is the last man you would say will bring Somaliland... not a chance. Actually, I think Somaliland has more reasons today then ever before.

Anyways, I am quite surprised at how things unfolded, I was expecting exactly the opposite to happen. A third hand must have been involved. :D

Som@li   

Bro nassir welcome.

I guess nobody is reserving comments,,but it is still to early to tell, i believe somalis are tired and desperate for government, and this will be the last conference.as for A/Y's leadership, u can check his profile.

wasalaam

NASSIR   

OG Girl I have that feelings for peace. How will the people of Mogadisho approach him as president. I am excited about his near visit to Mogadisho

NASSIR   

OG_girl, I think Baidabo is small city that doesn't fit to be the capital. It is also close to the border, may be Hargeisa for the time being.

Changed   

well...I I I I I I ummmmmmmm I gues I am happy for Him :rolleyes: icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Wish him all the best and i hope he leads somalia to prosper and achieve all the things we couldnt achieve in the past decade and half!! ATLEAST WE ARE RECOGNIZED AND HE SURE IS SUPPORTED BY UNITED STATES/ETHIOPIA...

Gabbal   

Abdulahi Yusuf might not have been alot of people's first choice, but what is done is done and trough a democratic way.

This is not a Somalia of the post-colonial times, I do not believe dictatorships and nepotism will work for a second. And through that I believe a new page has been opened for Abdulahi Yusuf.

There is a power sharing agreement, and I believe if Abdulahi Yusuf were to trescend it, alot of people will have excuses to end his bid before he starts. :D He knows better and so I do believe Beer-laawe will play by the books.

I'm very curious as to see how he will be received in Muqdisho though.

Rokko   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Beer-laawe

istaqfirulaah.

HornAfrique, xanuunka la iskuma caayo. Allah gave him the liver disease and it could happen to you na'mean. be humble na'mean.