Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Members what do you think of his Excellency? Abdilaahi

Rahima   

How relevant is bribes at this point?

Not very really, but we don’t need to delude ourselves into thinking that this conference was based on fairness. If indeed it was, we wouldn’t have a bunch of warlords discuss the future of a country they burnt to a crisp in the first place.

Perpetrators of crime need to be rehabilitated before they can be let out into the community. We’ve surpassed them of all of this, taken them past go, given a few of them a couple of grand and awarded them with the opportunity to determine our future.

But alas, we let them; therefore we work with them and accept them.

The Only thing that somlia needs to Build a Good Government is some 1 very educated in Islam, and who can only take his decission with his fellower collega`s and through religion

If we get this, then I will be ecstatic walaahi.

Yaa Rabb, allahumma a3iZal islam Wal musliin Wa adila Shirka Wal mushrikiin

Aaamiin yaa rabb.

Rahima, I have given up on you the day you said Hiiraale and Indhacade are not warlords. I mean, how bad does it get.

Now Mobb, I ask you once again (this time have enough decency and be man enough please), quote where I stated that they were not warlords. I admitted to knowing next to nothing about them, but never did I declare either way. I can admit when I do not know, I have no shame in it regardless of the way you try to twist and weave it.

Mobb, c’mon, what’s wrong with you. Take up the challenge for once smile.gif , just once, i beg you dearest brother. Honestly, this ain’t making seem the least bit credible.