Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

How many psychiatrists will it take to treat this kind of sickness.

Abwaan   

JB. He is just an example of those you mentioned above and many others ee isagu gaar iigama xanaajin. Waxaan keliya meesha ku xusay cudurkaan habar walba u hanqal-taageyso inay Soomaaliya hoggaamiso iyadoo sidii xoolihii hoggaan u baahan. Xikmad Soomaali ayaa oranaysa "Meeshii ilko ka dhacaan, carrab ayaa u hawooda".

Its good to establish political parties and think of programs which you could develop the country with and have internal structures so people can get involved in the party.

check this Somali party from Sweden, it seems to be the Somali version of the Labour Party. http://www.ssup.se/ssup.php?catid=Welcome%20Statement

Or this one from Denmark, party

There is even a Somali Green Party, green party I wonder what kind of program they have on ethical issue. :D

Samafal   

Oh! That must be Guled. We went to same University. He is really nice guy and I don't think he has got any mental problem. He is one of many young men who want to go into politics but confused of what to do or where to start. But I'm sure he will learn his trade through trial and error! That's if he comes out safe, its wild west out there you know.

Malika   

Okay. Clicked the link,read the article,anticipating to read about the atrocities this man has committed/or the madness he is causing only to find a biography of a man that travel to the pit hole of hell and decided to do something about it!

Abwan who needs psychiatric help?

:rolleyes:

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Mayee, isku Jufo yeysan ahayn
:D

And does that mean adiga iyo Malika ninkaan isku jufo ayaad tihiin oo sidaas baad ugu jiibinaysaan? Soomaalidu jufo iyo waxaan jirin ayay ku meeraysataa.

As I said earlier this guy's case is just an example of many. I happen to know him since 90s and have seen alot of incorrect information on his biography posted on the link that is why I chose this title. I know that some of you already identify with him as a distant cousin (or reer fulaan) and some do not know him that well. Therefore I am not expecting everyone to agree. Plus it is ok to disagree.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by TheParagon:

^Waryaa Abwaan, ninku waa nin aan saaxiib nahaye maxaad ku qoonsatay?
:D

loool...TheParagon, saaxiib anigaba ninkaan cadowtinnimo nagama dhexayso. He is just an example.

Maaddeey   

Abwaan, Ninkan wax kale ood ku eedeysaa badan lakin 'dhaqtar buu u baahanyahay'daada baa naga yaabisay. Sow kama mudna waxan aad isaga ku sheegtay Cabdi-Shukri? ;)

Abwaan, igaarkaan wax aanan anaga ogeyn maa ku ogtahay. Dhulkaa dhigtee maskiinka.

Waa iska jago raadis, typical Soomaali man waa lagu yaqaan waxaan.

Speaking of new political parties, aawey ururkii Hanoolaato horta? Intuu ku dambeeye ururkaan. I very much liked this urur.

4651_101251456659_544676659_2729391_4810

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Abwaan, Ninkan wax kale ood ku eedeysaa badan lakin 'dhaqtar buu u baahanyahay'daada baa naga yaabisay. Sow kama mudna waxan aad isaga ku sheegtay Cabdi-Shukri?
;)

Maaddeey waan iska war haynaa meel kale ayaa ku xanuunaysa ee sheekadaan naga daa. Cabdi Shukri ma aqaan wax dhaafsiisan magaciisa haddii aan aqoon lahaana waan ka hadli lahaa, balse adigu haddii aad haysid warkiisa bal na sii. Intaan inaad dhaanto ayaan u haystey saaxiib ee yaa kaa haysta haddaad sidii Amin Amir kartuun ka soo sawireysid xitaa. :D

Maaddeey awal baan la yaabay dowlad-diidnimadaada iyo inaad mucaarad daacad ah iska dhigtid. Waa arki doonnaa in few months time halka fikirkaagu ku dambeeyo insha Allah.