Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

But I hope you will be gentlemen enough to hide this fact if circumstances change and we accidentally happen to be in Borama as the TFG arrives on Ethiopian tanks and demand to know if we ever supported this Somaliland idea (don't shake your head guru, needs must, needs must).
:D

In that case, we'll both be speaking Amharic and singing the praises of Puntland while claiming Dukie has always been our best friend. A snow flake has a better chance in hell though. :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^That’s a distinct possibility yaa Castro
! Amharic would be the language of choice anyway, I must submit, if Somalia breaks up and disintegrates into little insignificant tribal enclaves…

^ :D Ceebay tacaal

All 'tribal' propaganda aside, are you saying you would rather learn Amharic and be part of the Ethiopian Empire than join your brothers in Somaliland ?

P.S. Yes I did catch that before you had a chance to edit :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by LANDER:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

! Amharic would be the language of choice anyway, I must submit, if Somalia breaks up and disintegrates into little insignificant tribal enclaves…

^
Ceebay tacaal

So your saying you would rather learn Amharic and be part of the Ethiopian Empire than join your brothers in Somaliland ?

P.S. Yes I did catch that before you had a chance to edit
:eek: Qaarxiis.com yaa Lander!

Castro   

are you saying you would rather learn Amharic and be part of the Ethiopian Empire than join your
brothers in Somaliland
?

lol. The irony is suffocating.

Ibtisam   

^^^Irony of Xiin saying it is suffocating consider his views/comments about the dude Warabey who said the same madness.

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^
Ceebay tacaal

All 'tribal' propaganda aside, are you saying you would rather learn Amharic and be part of the Ethiopian Empire than join your brothers in Somaliland ?

P.S. Yes I did catch that before you had a chance to edit
^^Caku a bitter man! You did not catch much adeer. Amharic will be the language of choice if you continue prostituting Ethiopia to get recognition…entrenched political influence engenders cultural influence, yaa dreamy boy!

edit: what is they irony sister? dont be that fickle...

STOIC   

Castro,

According to Odweyne the Marxist Ideology of looking at things has pervaded your psyche when it comes to your contestation of Somalia dismemberment. According to him it is only through the ideology of class that you see the reason for Somaliland secession. This is where my merciless criticism word came in. How can you equate everything Somaliland people have achieved as a simple model meant to socially alienate and estrange them from the rest of Somalia? It is the spirit of somalilanders that is embodied on their quest for recognition. You are sort of a carrier of a culture within our Somali community that will dismiss anything Somaliland has achieved as nothing more than a mere formless and meaningless mass just superimposed with a quest that is beyond their reach. As an idealist for whom conscious has primacy you come across nothing more than a critic who would dismiss any achievement as deepened conspiracy. Granted that when I look back at some of your replies in this pages are cautiously balanced it is still turn the tide towards Somaliland.

PS It is the lunch.I'll go grab a bite ...

Castro   

^^^^^ I asked you for evidence of your statement yaa Stoic. I didn't ask for the gospel according to Oodweyne.

That I already knew. It's all good though, brother.

I'll look forward to your coming out party in another thread. :D

STOIC   

Seems like you want a circuitous argument here.I will not go into the threads and search for all your charges against Somlailand. I can’t soften, smarten or desensitize you. I didn’t fabricate anything here. I just told you why I said what I said. I will blend my inner world with my outer world than look for words with merciless intuition in your words on SOL thread.Sorry for the gloating expectations smile.gif