Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

New Somaliland Cabinet!!!

Haatu   

Oodka, before you forget, let me remind you that Kenya had peacefull and democratic elections in 2002 where power was transfered peacefully so let's not jump to conclusions. As for the rampant corruption and nepotism, all I can say is that we're getting there in the way of Jofn Githongo's and other fair loving individual's. Remember that in Kenya governments can't change anything, only the public can. When the public stop accepting this corrupt system, that's when it shall be beaten.

As for my brothers up North, all I can say is make sure you give the Awdalites and the Sool, Sanaag and Caynites their fair share of the pie. If the new government doesn't start providing services outside of the "triangle", then a civil war will, God forbid, become inevitable.

As for my neighbours the Kikuyus, Kalenjins and Luos, they have their own "African" way of solving disputes in the way of the infamous Pangas. :D

Haatu   

Fear not for the Kenyans. They're deemed by the West as too big to fall so you can bet your house that you'll see the likes of Kofi Anan sent any time there's trouble icon_razz.gif

But what peace insurance do S/landers have other than Norf's dying acacia? icon_razz.gif

As for property, ninyow have you bought your's yet? The Somalis have taken the Kenyan real estate by a storm. I know I have and I'm already seeing profits :D

Haatu   

Sxb let's forget about this and hold hands and sing "maanta, maanta, maanta waa maalin weynee maantaa" for surely it's a great day for all Somalis. Seeing Somalis celebrating singing that nostalgic song really gave me hope.

bilan   

Haatu

you're really insulting people from Sool and Sanaag, what kind of service can Hargeisa provide to LA or Dhahar or any other area, wiilashooda baa habeen iyo maalin bada ku dhimanaya,bal biya ha geshaan Hargeisa marka hore. people in those areas are against SL mabda'ahaan.

NASSIR   

Bilan, he is our sujuu brother, so we can bear with his gaffes from time to time. No worries.

Haatu, don't give too much credit and power than they truly deserve. After all, as the famous author, Farah put it, the Somali problem "has always been clan vs. clan, Christian Ethiopia vs. Muslim Somalis as long as anyone can remember."

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Who are these people ganging up on Ina Adeerkay [Farah Macalin]?

Che, Haatu said he has uncle or cousin called "Farah Macalin", so ask him

He is pro-Odinga/Kibaki,

Haatu kalmad soomaali ah matahay

Liibaan   

Ok, we don't mind silly mistakes, as long as he has good intention and pro-Somaliweyn

I like his avatar (The Somaliweyn map)

Haatu   

Ku maal geliyayaasha Jabhadda Kor u Yeelidda Midnimadda Soomaaliyeed (iyo la dagaalanka Soomaalidiidka :D ),

Haddaanu nahey Israacii Midnimo Jaceylka, waxaanu jeclaan laheen in raali gelin balaaran aanu gaarsiino walaalaheen isir ahaan iyo mabda' ahaan ee maal geliyayaasha Jabhadda Kor u Yeelidda Midnimadda Soomaaliyeed. Qaladaadkii gar daradda eheed aanu ka galnay walaalaheen aad iyo aad baanu uga xunnahey mar labaadna baanu raali gelineynaa. Qaladaadkii dhacey waxaa ka mas'uul ah sixiroolaha weyn ee Oodka. Waxaanu jeclaan laheyn in si gaar ah aanu u raali gelino walaalaha maal geliyayaasha Bilan Bil Dhalatey, Liibaan kii lagu Liibaaney iyo kii shaqo la'aanta ahaa ee Che magac xume (ninkan si qarsoodi ah ayuu u maal geliyaa Jabhadda sababtoo ah waa nin u dhashey deegaankaas).

Badbaadadiina awgeed:

Ka waantooba sheegidda magaca Mudane Macalin hadii nabad la rabo.

Liibaan, when I said that I meant it literally :D