Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

New Somaliland Cabinet!!!

The New President promised to have a smaller cabinet. I have trimmed the nr of Ministries down from 25 to 12.

Lets give him some suggestions and names?

What do you think?

President: Ahmed Mahamed Silaanyo (Toghdeer)

Vice-President: Cabdiraxman Cabdullaahi Ismaciil, Seylici (Awdal)

Minister of foreign affairs and diaspora:

Dr. Maxamed Cabdillahi Cumar (Hargeysa)

Minister of defence: Abdrihman Tol'waa (Awdal)

Minister of planning, reconstruction, refugees, resettlement and rehabilitation:

Minister of sports, youth, culture and education:

Minister of justice and interior:

Minister of agriculture, fisheries, livestock,

and rural development:

Minister of finance:

Minister of information, post and telecommunications:

Minister of education:

Minister of commerce, industry, mineral resources and tourism:

Minister of religion, family affairs and social development:

Minister of health, labour and water:

Minister of public works, infstructure, civil aviation:

Ibtisam   

Here is a suggestion: How about they move away from electing them based on where they are from and get them on their merit and skills.

Abdrihman Tol'waa wuu fuduudyahey, you need someone much collected who is level headed than him to head the Minister of defence. He will call everyone who disagrees with him faq*ash and start a fight.

Minister for Finance: Jamal Ali Husseen(MBA)

Jamal Ali Hussein, a young African Somali nomad, arrives in the United States as a refugee with $64 in his pocket. Initially detained at Boston’s Logan Airport, he fights deportation and makes influential friends. He seeks political asylum when civil war erupts in his country and his father is involved in the struggle to overthrow the dictator, Siad Barre, and his family flees on foot to a refugee camp in Ethiopia. Against this backdrop, Hussein puts himself through Harvard, where he earns an MBA, becomes a CPA in Massachusetts while continuing to build a successful career, becomes an American citizen, and ultimately finds himself as a wealthy global executive who routinely hops continents as a Managing Director and CEO at Citibank, and one of Citigroup’s 100 Country Chiefs around the world.

http://somalilandpress.com/sabc-jamal-ali-hussein-on-somaliland-and-somalia-9968 jamal-ali-hussein.jpg

Qudhac   

chief

sxb not a bad idea for posts...

i dont care who will be appointed ministers as long as it is small cabinet with educated people rather than some of the rubish riyaale put together which was one of the reason he was voted out.

Minister for Justice:

Mohammed Said Mohammed Gees

He is the founder and Director of Academy for Peace and Development.

APD is the organisation that has been working on Somaliland's peace and democratization. They have supported the Parlement, Guurti, governance, justice, law, judiciary, elections, dialogue between communities. They even have build the Guurti building.

And he is from Maakhir.

http://www.apd-somaliland.org/staff.htm gees.jpg

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Here is a suggestion: How about they move away from electing them based on where they are from and get them on their merit and skills.

Oh you dreamer! It's time all the favours were paid back. :D

Ibtisam   

Err Ngonge so that is why you kept paying up! icon_razz.gif

Mohammed Said Mohammed Gees is good at what he currently does, I do not think he should join the government!!! But if he was to join, I think something that involves Research and devlopment of Economics is what he is best suited to.

Err Ngonge so that is why you kept paying up!
icon_razz.gif

Mohammed Said Mohammed Gees is good at what he currently does, I do not think he should join the government!!! But if he was to join, I think something that involves Research and devlopment of Economics is what he is best suited to.

I think he would be more suitable on Governance, Justice and Law related issue's. The Somaliland constitution needs to be revised, more regional development, better governance, anti corruption, stronger judiciary.

And for this we need a independent thinking person like Gees.

ANTARA   

Abdrihman Tol'waa wuu fuduudyahey, you need someone much collected who is level headed than him to head the Minister of defence. He will call everyone who disagrees with him faq*ash and start a fight.

You are not being fair to the Mujahid Ibtisaamey.Come on, he doesn't call everyone ****** & there is plenty of others who have the tendency for that and Abdirahman is no different.

^^^For what? Skills and Merit based or to replace your atheero in Defence post suggestion
icon_razz.gif:D

Sxb, I have selected all these persons on skills and merits and not tribe. Why do you think Tolawaa is my atheero?