Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Love

Should I get Married

Ibtisam   

^^^I've told you before ya Ngonge. Suuqa haa iiga xiidiin. My PM's have been flowing a lot slower since you started that rumour.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Serenity,

You have every right to dismiss my words in public. But, tonight, when you sit with a hot cup of chocolate and watch the latest episode of S& The City, think of my words again and pick up your dairy to see the nearest available date to go on holiday to the mother land.
:D

Horta, S&TC wuu dhamaadey. Baryahan waxaan daawada Desperate Housewives, so get that teeny fact right.

Secondly, for the millionth time, I'm not on the market.. or shelf... or barsad (thats terrace for you Ibs ;) ) .... OK!

I'm sitting on a high pedestal and I refuse to come down! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Looool I swear I was wondering what on earth barsad was! lol HAHa.

P.s. Ngonge will not reach even those on the market, shelf, or lying in barsad lt alone pedestal.

P.s.s. erm is barsad not also the same as daarata?

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

^
:(
. You hurt my feelings B.

And you have little faith in me... I wasn't going to say bad stuff...

Dont be dear,You should be used to me by now. smile.gif

& NO,i still dont want to hear smile.gif

Hi Sis, My advice....get married to the next eligable I mean the one who has atleast 80% of the qualities you are looking for. How to do it? I don't know let me know when you find out smile.gif .

Maybe tell him you will pay for the wedding...lol.

Ameen   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

My PM's have been flowing a lot slower since you started that rumour.

Is that so...? Hummmm.. It seems like Ive missed the rumour that has slowed down Ibti's fame. Im saying though....I want to know smile.gif then again, I should just stay out of it.

Ameen   

Should you get married? Why not? Whats the worse that can happen? (Please dont answer that question smile.gif )

Ibtisam   

^^^Can I please answer that, I have so many scenarios of the worse that can happen, all as bad as each other. On the other hand the scenarios of things going right are so few. But the reasons to get married remain solid, but... never mind, I think I'm going in a circles. :D

P.s. Ameen where have you been? Then I will tell you what you want to know :D

Loool @firstlady!

Ameen   

Ibti, Ive been right here the entire time but then again, maybe not BUT I promise not to drift away too far...so dont worry, you post and I will read it.

So now..after thinking about it...I think I want an answer to the question but be prepared for a response from me if you dare take the challenge to answer such a tough question.

So whats the worse that can actually happen? Ummm..divorce? Maybe. But what if both parties refuse to give into such a choice? Then what? Problems will always be there right? And if anyone of us thinks marriage is any different then reality will slap us in the face. That said, whats the worse that can happen? *walks away with semi-confidence and awaits a response*

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't want to spoil you minimal optimism and semi- confidence waalalo. What if my crazy scenarios scare and scar you for live, what if they shatter your confidence and you vow to never go down that road. What if I get punished for this when I die or you (due to the nightmare scenarios) become old, childless and bitter and curse me for convincing you for the negative aspect rather than pointing out the positive. What if what I say is so bad that it determines what some people do with their future, or it shapes a little girls mind. You see, I can be responsible for my choices, but I cannot, CAnnot be responsible for convincing someone of something that is so wrong both in life and in Islam. Can you imagine if someone said “because of you, I have decided against marriage” I mean the chance of it happening are very very rare, but what if….. Is it a chance your willing to take, because I am not…

Therefore your question shall remain unanswered. At least by me. :D

Horta, S&TC wuu dhamaadey. Baryahan waxaan daawada Desperate Housewives, so get that teeny fact right.

Secondly, for the millionth time, I'm not on the market.. or shelf... or barsad (thats terrace for you Ibs ) .... OK!

I'm sitting on a high pedestal and I refuse to come down!

Loooooool!! I was histerical when I read this. Made my day!

Leave the poor girl alone. Abaayo dont pay attention to the oldies. Live your life the way you want. Trust me, a prince charming will come along when the time is right. I used to think it was all fairytale and that maybe marriage was a matter of opportunity and toleration untill HE came along and my world turned upside down fabulously and now every duq who used say " naa maxaad sugaysaa" is now like "Oh and how baari, responsible, and polite is he? and every gossipy cousin is eating her heart out." I never had any intention of settling for less but still am glad I waited. So enjoy life with your beautiful self!

Why tax your self with these ****** concerns? Your 24 not 60 you have so much to look forward to, why limit/define your life with marriage? Take hold of your faculty dear its clearly deserting you.

Ps seriously, why do people subscribe to this notion that marriage will mysteriously solve everything, complete you etc, marriage is not all that’s cracked out to be look around you… so dear enjoy the “I” status and in the immortal words of Elvis only fools rush in.

p.s.s wlc to Sol

p.s.s.s we seem to be getting same topics over and over again, what’s happening? Are we running out of things to say?

Aaliyyah   

^ no we are nt running out of topics, just new members who are being confronted by the same issues smile.gif

seriously a lot of girls i know freak out after 25, it is natural...am sure am going to freak out too loooool....there is no way anyone wants to walk down the aisle at 30...

anyways that been said everything has time and place. sugar dont let me freak u out more take it easy and just know it is time to get married....and look for someone, and try to get to know him before you tie the knot smile.gif

wa salaaaam