chubacka

Today I....

Malika   

^My day wasnt bad at all,alhamdulillah. But I had this idea,when am off work I will do A,B and C,now am off work I cant find the energy to do anything.

but its evening now,after a pizza treat am all good!..lol

Oh I see well now that you had pizza everything is totally going to be fine :D:D

Today I had 3 cookies, 1 mini twix, and god knows how many more to come...I hate halloween :mad: :mad:

Pucca   

Today my brothers tell me they both wish to go medschool *silent cheer* but my cheer is cut short when one of them tells me he wants to be a vet. What in heavens?!! i now must have a word with mother, i told her not to allow him to continously shelter and nurse animals when he was younger...oh how i knew this was coming!

"hello, this is my brother ...the vet" *sigh* very weird.

Kool_Kat   

^Becoming a vet isn't so bad now a days...Specially if one day he returns to Somalia! Xayawaano badan baa jooga meesha... :D

Today, I am finally loving my new hair cut! Going short wasn't so bad after all...

Buuxo   

^Are they somali? lol i always ask ,coz there is different standards, one for somalis and non-somalis. :D

Today,im wondering whether to wear Heels or flats. Im afraid i'll fall flat on my face but they look hot. :confused: