chubacka

Today I....

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOl, I just had an image of your little self trying to punch someone's lights out! LOL mind you don't knock yourself out dear. LOL. Seriously I feel your pain, that was me last night, so I went to the politics section and screamed at few people :D Fell a lot better. hehe

Malika   

BLessed,something has been niggling at you henceforth the pent up aggression.

Sheydanka iska naar, pack the kids in a buggy and hit the streets[i know its like so hot where you are but am sure there are malls as long as streets..lol] walk that aggression out sister!

Today,I woke up early for prayers,I then went out for a long walk along the river,even though it was cold and semi dark but it was rather refreshing experience. I will try and do that more often.

Malika   

^Your right,I tend to be too gesiyaad for my own good.

Perhaps I should wait until its spring to enjoy the morning walks.

Miriam1   

Today, I am dancing all over the house to Michael Jackson..."man in the mirror"

Best thing - Having the house all to yourself for a few hours!

Nephissa   

Today I sat on one of those bizzare massage chairs at the mall. I almost immediately started laughing. Not because it tickled or anything, but because the whole thing was just so awkward feeling and not comfortable at all, I'm sitting there shaking, jig jig jig, and laughing my head off.. while my husband is standing there, looking at me like I'm a weirdo. It was truly the funniest thing to happen today. That son of a lion left me there, apparently he was too embarrassed to watch me. :rolleyes:

Indhoos   

Today I can't stop wondering about if there is a thread somewhere in SOL dedicated to Babies and Mommies.

Badly need one, especially for new mommies so we can get pointers from other new and experienced mommies.

Congrats Bess, keep us posted. Ilaahay ha kuu fududeeyo adiga iyo intii islaama ah oo dhan.

Cara.   

^Can't recall seeing one, so why don't you do the honors and kick-start such a thread?

Speaking of children, yesterday I was walking past this prof's office and his door was open. I glanced in and saw him sitting in front of his computer making faces and waving his hands in front of the screen, saying "tickle, tickle! I got you!". He looked up as I passed and looked embarrassed. I chalked it up to incipient dementia and forgot about it. Later, I was sitting by the stairs and he saw me. He came over and sheepishly explained that his daughter had his grandchild on Skype talking to him. From Germany.

All day today I keep remembering the sight of a 60 year-old man making tickling motions at a computer screen. Technology is strange.