chubacka

Today I....

Nephissa   

Today I wanted to do the old dramatic hang up and slam that receiver back down! But with these flip folds it's harder to do that, so instead I threw my mobile phone against the wall in an angry rage and it smashed into a million pieces. I'm on eBay now looking for a phone. redface.gif

MZanzi   

"Today, when I wake up, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life, ever!

I will go through this day with my head held high, and a happy heart.

As the day ends and I lay my head down on my pillow, I will thank the Almighty for the best day of my life

nuune   

^^^ Maashaa Allaah, that puts smile on everyone's face, waaw.

Today, is another day, of Ramadan, and enjoying it

I am feeling a bit sad that Ramadan is quickly ending

nuune   

Afro, you already made me smile smile.gif

Soo ma ogid in ay ajir tahay if you share good news with people, maanta ajir badan ayaad ka dhargeysaa.

chubacka   

Today some girl was eating toast next to me and I been craving toast ever since!

Afro, v. happy for you dear, hpe you have many more happy days!

Urban   

Today I've received yet another job rejection from a highstreet retail store :mad:

"Why do you wanna work for us?"

Answer: Hmmm, well, because it's always been my dream to stack shelves and tidy up the aisles?

And online questionnaires, so far i've failed every single one, before my application is even reviewed!

Scenario (what should you do): "A customer is upset because a dress she wanted is unavailable and she blames you even though you've apologized and offered to call the head office to see when they'd be available.."

A) Apologize again and offer to call head office to see when the items will be available smile.gif

B) Politely but firmly tell her that it's not your fault and that you'll try your best to find out from the head office when the items will be available smile.gif

C) Offer to call the store manager as she can deal with this situation better smile.gif

:mad: The answer is:

D) Listen woman, you're late, get over it. Either buy somethin else and shut up or go to Primark! :mad:

redface.gif

Miriam1   

^LOOOL

Those questionares are to be answered under the guise of being the perfect future employee. Your real self is proper hidden!

Retail sucks anyway, except for bookstores ofcourse

Aaliyyah   

Urban that explains why you can't get a retail job, learn to give the proper answers regardless of how you feel about it.... :D

Anyways, I second Hayam who wants to fold clothes day in and day out that's pretty trying. I would suggest look for a better job.

Cabdow   

^ wlc to SOL, so what did you do today and when you gonna start giving us waano sxb? smile.gif

Today was great just like any other day, full of blessing's alhamdullilah!!

Fabregas   

2 day I noticed more and more Samaliens are being moved into my hood. Tomorow, I shall start a hate campaign.

(p.s. Im black and Somali)

^Good I'll be happy to sponsor ur hate campaign but if u only limit ur campaign to Somali men only.

Ps. I have unease feeling about black people so could just reclaim urself as half of something else.. it will make our partnership much more pleasant. Thx