chubacka

Today I....

Oz   

Reer londanow easy there, I have been to London numerous times. I was there last year for three months holidaying. I have family members in London also.

I meant in London the roads are small to drive a car, however transportation is excellent, here in Australia a car is a must have of necessity.

JUSTICE if you are single you shouldn't buy a car.

JUSTICE   

^^^Why?

being single should not stop you from driving in London. You don't know how convenient it is to drive with this cold weather. Plus, I have to drive to work, school , shops, friends, family, relatives,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do you get me now???

Bess.   

Today is a great day. It might not seem so to my family and friends, as all i do is complain about being pregnant...i cant see my feet, my back hurts ...so on and so forth. But every time a feel a kick, i feel like crying, its a miracle...it hurts but i cant describe the amazement. Soon i will have a little daughter(who looks likes just like my husband and i...combination of features...his check bones...my lips)....insha'allah.

Aaliyyah   

Congrats Bess....

so you said a daughter instead of a baby, it seemed u checked the gender of your baby. Isn't better to leave that as a surprise??..Just wondering that's all

congrats again....it must be hard...oo my gosh cant even imagine. We so have to be grateful for our mothers. Whenever I see a pregnant lady I feel sorry for them I mean in terms of the 9 months hardships they go through. No wonder the jannah is taxta aqdaama umahaat.....congrats again sis and yes pregnancy is certainly a miracle you are bringing a human being to this world that will depend on you in every way. that's hard job.

good luck and you got my prayers.

salaam

Blessed   

^It's a surprise either way but finding out early lets you plan for arrival, think of gender specific names.

Congrats Bess. SubhanAllah, it is amazing. Illaahay hakuu sahlo sis. May Allah grant you an easy delivery and a healthy child. Insha Allah. smile.gif

Today, I've a lot of working to do (and the emails keep coming in) and need to find a way of motivating myself...

Ibtisam   

^^HEllo honey smile.gif

Aaliyah, it is not much of suprise sis, you know you are going to have a baby, and it is either going to be a boy or a girl, the real suprise or rather tragic would be if it was something else. (I picked this joke up from somewhere or another, can't remember, probably one of those late night live comedy shows) :D

Bess congrats sis, may allah make it easy for you Inshallah.

Bess.   

Thank u guys so much...so far Allah has made the process easy for me alxamdulilah, but still...nobody mentions how out of body u feel...not to mention just being plain uncomfortable.

Lol...finding out the sex of the baby was kind of obvious for me(i am doing my residency in pediatrics) i peeked during the ultrasound and there it was baby daughter.

Insha'allah the labor will be fine...I pray.

Haneefah   

^Best wishes, Insha Allah. I can only imagine how difficult it must be undertaking your residency while pregnant - Allah ha kuu yasiro sis. smile.gif

Raxmah   

Congrats Bess, inshallah all goes well.

Today I'm hating Michigan more than ever...can't wait to get out of here.

I missed SOL..so so long...Salaam everyone.

JUSTICE   

Today is someone's wedding that I'm invited to, but its 12 in the afternoon, cold and I havn't moved from my bed.

December is not a good time for weddings, its never romantic.

JUSTICE   

Now that I'm back from the wedding and its 3 in morning, I can't sleep and thinking about how my dancing will look in the video............ :cool: