Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

C/allahi Xasan Firinbi, major dhabo-dhilif warlord, oo maanta bakhtiyay

Mogadishu does not belong to you adeer. The days when any single group claimed Mogadishu by using the gun is over. Its an open city, the capital of Somalia..

So claim another town lads.

N.O.R.F   

if anyone should be banned it should be you and the others who constantly declare a victory when helpless somalis are massacred

Fat chance mate fat chance :D

Paragon   

When such a shady character passes away, I find myself unable to muster even few words to utter- due to the angst and disdain I have towards them. Here it is: I bluntly wish death on such characters whose sick conscience is infested with the worst disease that can ever afflict a conscience. May they die today and tomorrow, may they die the day after that, and death prey on them. Roll in hell ma ahee, rot in hell baan ku leeyahay. Maxay tahay wanaagiyo asxaanta ay noo faleen ee inaga sugeysa in aan 'Alle ya raxmo' ugu ducayno? None. Absolutely none. There.

and the others who constantly declare a victory when helpless somalis are massacred

Did you stop these "helpless Somali"s when they were rushing to war in the direction of Baidoa? :rolleyes:

banaanbax2.JPG

ardayda%20dugsiga%20dhexe.JPG

banaanbax4.JPG

Who paraded women and children around with AK-47's, a firts in Somali history?

Fabregas   

Those kids in the first pic never went to Badioa and nor did those women, so I fail to see your point. But the young men in the middle probably did, but they are men and men fight and are slayed. But when they were slayed( and martyred inshallah) didn't you and your cyber comrades celebrate by declaring that thousands of " terrorists" had been killed? Did you ever say " Allah ha u naxaristo, the clan courts"? Or perhaps we might have heard a word of condolence for the Somalis that were raped by Ethiopian troops and still continue to do so?No, No, this is a not a big deal because, wait for it, " rape and clan cleansing is nothing new". Perhaps we might have heard a word from your mortal( acdubillah) leader Abdullah Yusuf when hundreds of innoncent Somalis were killed in American airstrikes? No, in fact your mortal and your commander in chief declared he only he heard on radio and that they had the right to bombabrd them? Perhaps we might get some condolences for the innoncents that that Mr Frimbi rounded up and sold for rendition? Ooops, I forgot they don't get tacsi, it's only mortal warlords are ill or die!

^^^I think you are talking to yourself.

Who paraded women and children with machines of death?

Who attacked Baidoa, using children and then fled?

Was it not people like you who encouraged clowns like Xasan Dahir to use war as the only option?

banaanbax2.JPG

Fabregas   

The fact is those children in the pic didm't go to war. So again, I fail to see your point. But again my question stands: Did you send condolences for the I.C.U fighters that died or did you celebrate their deaths just like Kashafa is celebrating their deaths? Do we not have you on record dismissing and trying to dismiss the slaughter of Somali civilians by Ethiopian forces and the rape of Somali women by the? Yes or No or Hassan Dahir Aweys?

^^^Adeer I will answer your questions. Yes I mourned the deaths of the Somali's on all sides. They are my people, my kinsmen, my blood.

Now answer this.

Who paraded women and children with AK47?

Who declared war/Jihad on everyone and attacked?

Who started to shell from civilian populated areas government positions?

Thus your point is to highlight the suffering of the civilians, children, while not accepting that they wre used as shields, canon fodder?

Answer the questions and please dont get mad..

Coloow   

Duke, Yes I am sad: Aren't you? Our nation is in ruins, our identity is at stake; our people are starving; dying? Our government consists of warlords; wasaarada Xaarka, dhuusada, kaadada; our existence is at stake.

We should wear ASAAY(if you know what that is).

Unlike you I show sadness when my people (somalis) are killed by other somalis.

What do we have to celebrate?????? I was yelling the same words when Waqooyi Galbeed was bombarded; showed anger when Muqdisho was cleansed 1991; When Baydhabo was starved; and now when your ********** government is killing civilians.

Let us hear what your position is!

You and those who spot the Puntland map ( I am frank here) are bringing shame to every woman, child and man in Puntland by offering vocal support to a quisling named TFG and hailing the massacres of women and children as a progress for the government.

You don't need to be Einstein to note the tone of your copy/paste (mainly from Allpuntland) is directed at a particular tribe. In addition, when ever the name of somaliland is mentioned, you are like a locust telling us about somaliweyn.

ps. I don't know why your tribal vomit is tolerated.

Coloow   

I forgot to add whenever I read what you and your ilk post on SOL, I lose hope in somaliweyn. In fact I am of the opinion that I will rather live under Amxaaro occupation (God forbid) instead of sharing a nation with you!

Because you don't care about the Baydhabo, Muqdisho and Kismayo people but only what your clan accomplishes in terms of ethnic cleansing . I pray that people from Puntland don't share that kind of sentiment- qabiil before qaran.

Spare us the somaliweyn, baydhaba sidaan ah talk!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer I will answer your questions. Yes I mourned the deaths of the Somali's on all sides. They are my people, my kinsmen, my blood.

GJ:Well that is been a dishonest to say the least Mr Duke. You and your comrades or the Abdullahi Yusuf brigade celebrated the killing and massacring of the I.C.U fighters, the very ones that you are know claiming as children sent to war!

QUOTE]Now answer this.

Who paraded women and children with AK47?

Who declared war/Jihad on everyone and attacked?

Who started to shell from civilian populated areas government positions?

The Answer to all that is probably the Alshabab group. The Alshabab group have been reckless in they way they launch attacks from civilian populations.I have criticized the ideology and logic of the Alshabab group many a time. Still though the fact of the matter is that you are still being somewhat dishonest and attempting to sidetrack this discussion. We have on you record as constantly dismissing any civilians killed by the Ethiopians as propoganda or stories made up by the "defeated groups". Infact your cheerleaders on this forum have a developed a habit of rushing to every thread about civilian or humans rights abuses with the infamous slogan " what about the last sixteen years".In fact a certain man started threads claiming that "genocide and ethnic cleansing" was nothing new. If you are true to what you say; show us one instance were you have condemned or disagreed with action taken by the Ethiopian and T.F.G forces since last year? Show us were you have said that one rape, one human rights abuse or one killing of civilians was a barbaric act by the Ethiopians and their allies! And Saxiib, I aint mad! Just don't tell about women and children being used as cannon foder; when Somali women and children were imprisoned by your heroes without food, water or any legal rights and taken to rendition centres as "terrorists".