BN   

Hotel International Village

internatinal_village4.JPG

internatinal_village1.JPG

internatinal%20village.JPG

internatinal_village2.JPG

internatinal_village6.JPG

internatinal_village5.JPG

Its no 'Ambassador' but I think its nice ;):D It should be completed by the end of the year. There is also a full interview in the link below. Later.

BN

Interview: HorseedNet.Com

Waxaan halkaan idiinku soo gudbineynaa wareysi uu Wargeyska Kaahi Bari ka qaaday Dr. Kamaaludiin Xaaji Aadan oo kamid ganacstada deegaanka Bari oo dhawaan kafuray Hotel Cusub magaalada Boosaaso Hotelkaasoo lagu magacaabo Hotel International Village

Salaan...

Wooow. I didn't know nooh in ee Boosaaso geed talaal ka baxo. Mise geedo kale aan arkaa, mise kuwii Xamar laga bililiqeystay aa Boosaaso lagu talaalay? :D;) Hadii geed talaal iyo booc booc ka baxaan Boosaaso waa soo fiirinaa, hadii kale, well, Iskushuban caloosha laga haayo aan soo arkaa.

Dankis for sharing with us duqa.

P.S.: I can see you are well-versed with "Billie Jean" dance-song. I had never seen a nomad dance like that, save Awkuuku in his ruwaayado.

Macsalaama.

WOOW!!! That’s great.. If we Somalis spend more time on building our country, rather then fighting maybe we'll see it flourish and then we'll think twice before starting a war and losing what we have!

--eSe--

Breathtaking scene indeed!

Bari - By the way, I do not see the natural habitats I have been reading about such as deero, cawl, garanuug, biciid and the likes which are said to gaze outside the fence with the local people enjoying their meals in the inside.

Or was that Panorma hotel?

LANDER   

nice looking indeed...

I actually like the look of this hotel more than ambassador at first glance to be honest. It has a more private feel to it, like a suburban neighborhood. I should note though that I've never been to ambassador.

BN   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB] Salaan...

Wooow. I didn't know nooh in ee Boosaaso
geed talaal
ka baxo. Mise geedo kale aan arkaa, mise kuwii Xamar laga bililiqeystay aa Boosaaso lagu talaalay?

LOL. How did I know you would say something like that? You are getting very predictable sxb ;):D

I can see you are well-versed with "Billie Jean" dance-song.

:D

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Bari - By the way, I do not see the natural habitats I have been reading about such as deero, cawl, garanuug, biciid and the likes which are said to gaze outside the fence with the local people enjoying their meals in the inside.

Or was that Panorma hotel?

Perhaps. But I am not the best equiped nomad to answer that.

Originally posted by LANDER:

nice looking indeed...

I actually like the look of this hotel more than ambassador at first glance to be honest.

*Gasp* I'm surprised Angel, Gediid, and the rest aren't here accusing you of 'treason'. I'll be sure to attend your court hearing ;):D I personally like the style of the Ambassador--not much of a fan of the 'suburban' look :rolleyes:

Maybe when you have a chance to visit both, you'll give us a more complete review. ;)

Later.

BN

P.S. Saw this site Lucky Star Construction

ManShaLLah!!!!!!

Thaz all i have 2 say!!

Puntland weliga noloow!!

Ameen!

Bigin up ma ****** bruvaz n sistaz still...

Bare respek goin down 2 dem!!!!

Puntland 4 life!!

<<<------- True Ha*Ti Gyal!!! :D

[ January 16, 2004, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Its just a building, get over it.

Our country is in dire shambles and all you could talk about how good this or that hotel looks.

My, my how materialistic we have become!

SOMALI PATRIOTS..************ the Qabils and Qabilists!!!

[ January 16, 2004, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]