Sign in to follow this  

Atheism/Lets talk about GOD!

jb... irrespective of the evidence's validity, what matters is the understanding of the individual, bcoz, one can reject the truth just because he doesnt want it.so saying,,it all depends on the individual,,,and thats why facts or evidences doesnt cease to justify what they stand for, irrespective of who takes them or who rejects them.

if on earth, anything is evident enough to cause understanding it has to be the EXISTANCE OF GOD. beacuse no being on earth will ever fail to understand GOD exists, but what some do,( for that matter like the atheist,) is just simply deny, in the name of seeking for evidence, while they are evidences for the existance of GOD.

those beings who ascribe themselves to the sect so called "atheists" are but evidence for the existnce of GOD,. if you think they aint, it beats logic to deny what exists not. and if you think you can deny what exists not, tell us how???????????????????

Johnny B   

genius pauper.

You're not making sense.

"if on earth, anything is evident enough to cause understanding it has to be the EXISTANCE OF GOD"

please , feel free and tell us how so?

We've waited enough , no?

NN,

This is a recast of the 'first cause argument'.

Somali09   

Originally posted by genius pauper.:

(for that matter like the atheist,) is just simply deny, in the name of seeking for evidence, while they are evidences for the existance of GOD.

What evidence???

Somali09   

Originally posted by genius pauper.:

those beings who ascribe themselves to the sect so called "atheists" are but evidence for the existnce of GOD,.

Please elaborate how I am "evidence"

WHY ARE YOU TWO BEING PARTIAL??? WHY DONT YOU TOO TELL US HOW YOU DENY WHAT EXISTS NOT????

JB..IF I AM NOT MAKING SENSE, ITS HIGH TIME YOU NOTE,,YOU WERE NEVER MAKING SENSE.

The argument goes like this:

1. The pattern in DNA is a code (by definition)

2. All codes we know the origin of are designed (by observation)

Therefore we can explore five possible conclusions:

a) Humans designed DNA

b) Aliens designed DNA

c) DNA occurred randomly and spontaneously

d) There must be some undiscovered law of physics that creates

information

e) DNA was Designed by a Superintelligence, i.e. God.

(a) requires time travel or infinite generations of humans. (b)

could well be true but only pushes the question back in time.

© may be a remote possibility, but it's not a scientific

explanation in that it doesn't refer to a systematic, repeatable

process. It's nothing more than an appeal to luck. (d) could

be true but no one can form a testable hypothesis until someone

observes a naturally occurring code. So the only systematic

explanation that remains is (e) a theological one.

Therefore:

3. To the extent that scientific reasoning can prove anything,

DNA is proof of a designer.

That's it. That's the argument. It's that simple.

Muriidi   

we can not "prove" the existence of god...

we can only prove his necessity..

we really need God..that is clear...

i don't approve of the whole method of "proving"

because as soon as you can prove something it automatically turns out to be a creature which we somehow think we can deal with..

it's an old research method that no one uses anymore...only resulted in radical platonic thinking.

Somali09   

Originally posted by muriidi:

we can not "prove" the existence of god...

we can only prove his necessity..

we really need God..that is clear...

How is God necessary? Why do we need him?

Incidently, I put the same question to one of my colleagues few days ago and she answered with another question - "How did you get this job? Its God who made it possible"

I always find it amusing when people attribute their own hard work and effort on some invinsible sky being.

To answer my colleague: I had to have a university degree just to be shortlisted, then went through various psychometric tests and finally 2 interviews to get the job. Its all due to my efforts, god did not play any part in it.

Unfortunately, we dont see many people blaming God when things go bad - "The reason I didnt get that promotion is because of God".

Muriidi   

back in the days people would have answered with"without God you wouldn't be here.."

but that lead to descartes..who was a radical/extremist plato critic ..and in a negative sarcastic way.

he created a lot of trouble in france and its trade partners in asia,and until today japanese people fearfully ask when they see french people"are you gonna pull a descarte on me?"

the french revolution got rid of that,but only in france.a new type of government was formed that exported that to cambodia for example...

but since the judicial courts were seperated from "those who like to say that they are the government",it's not hell on earth.

after the revolution of the ikhwan muslimin (sayid qutub etc.) many "islamists" export their ideas to unknowing westerners or nationalist in their homelands,they don't work in the real islamic community.

seriously...burning sayid qutub books,but promoting silly cartoons and salman rushdie by creating all that commotion .openly supporting ben ladin thus making bush very happy.pushing away faithful people from other cultures,thus making their regimes very happy and making everyone easy to control...once again it's hell on earth and we're stuck between saudis,americans and european hyppocrites who aren't sure which side to bee on (maybe the indie movement is stronger)

you lose your soul(identity) and you are made of passports,account numbers and internet passwords,that is all you are...

anyway..afer we cut their heads off ( a la rovolution francaise),ofcourse we do that by correcting ourselves thus making them unemployed.

as you see now the headless society ,desperately searching for leading figures...a whole U.N. assembly full of unemployed leaders,leaders? no man not leaders,just people trying to reduce our being on earth to that question(whether we had sexual relations with that woman or not,or whether the woman you had sex with was mankind or not,or whether we can get more out of her than just sex)

you do good deeds..belief in God is implicit

you do bad ..even if you explicitly claim to believe..you don't.

since they made you do psycho tests i assume you're a low level "karrani" ,i don't expect you to understand all this..

..so do you people have like batteries or do you run on solar power or..??

ANTARA   

Originally posted by Somali09:

To answer my colleague: I had to have a university degree just to be shortlisted, then went through various psychometric tests and finally 2 interviews to get the job. Its all due to my efforts, god did not play any part in it.

since they made you do psycho tests i assume you're a low level "karrani" ,i don't expect you to understand all this..

Classic :D:D:D

I see that the alcohol consumption has not subsided yet in the lonely dudes luuq! lool..God bless America!!

Haajiyaal, meesha ka socda oo get a nice xalimoo to settle your soul! lool. Geel laba jir weeye so wada maraan! But at this age and time, u gotta know wazzup! for sur....big time dabaaloos here. :eek: :eek:

Johnny B   

^Genius,

There is no more floor to flood, you've threaded the ground with our 'dhalanteed'.

Darn, how could we miss DNA is proof of a designer?

'Takbeer''?! 'Alahul Akbar' X 3 .

Somali09   

back in the days people would have answered with"without God you wouldn't be here.."

but that lead to descartes..who was a radical/extremist plato critic ..and in a negative sarcastic way.

he created a lot of trouble in france and its trade partners in asia,and until today japanese people fearfully ask when they see french people"are you gonna pull a descarte on me?"

the french revolution got rid of that,but only in france.a new type of government was formed that exported that to cambodia for example...

but since the judicial courts were seperated from "those who like to say that they are the government",it's not hell on earth.

after the revolution of the ikhwan muslimin (sayid qutub etc.) many "islamists" export their ideas to unknowing westerners or nationalist in their homelands,they don't work in the real islamic community.

seriously...burning sayid qutub books,but promoting silly cartoons and salman rushdie by creating all that commotion .openly supporting ben ladin thus making bush very happy.pushing away faithful people from other cultures,thus making their regimes very happy and making everyone easy to control...once again it's hell on earth and we're stuck between saudis,americans and european hyppocrites who aren't sure which side to bee on (maybe the indie movement is stronger)

you lose your soul(identity) and you are made of passports,account numbers and internet passwords,that is all you are...

anyway..afer we cut their heads off ( a la rovolution francaise),ofcourse we do that by correcting ourselves thus making them unemployed.

as you see now the headless society ,desperately searching for leading figures...a whole U.N. assembly full of unemployed leaders,leaders? no man not leaders,just people trying to reduce our being on earth to that question(whether we had sexual relations with that woman or not,or whether the woman you had sex with was mankind or not,or whether we can get more out of her than just sex)

you do good deeds..belief in God is implicit

you do bad ..even if you explicitly claim to believe..you don't.

..so do you people have like batteries or do you run on solar power or..??

Did you forget to take your meds this morning???

nuune   

^^ He has already said to you "i don't expect you to understand all this."

and you will never understand, seems you are da one who forgot his meds afterall, stay cool and experience everything around you for a moment!