Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Mike20

London Somali Girls

They all seem to have mental problems saxib, why is this, they all seem traumatised.

If there are any london girls out there why are so many somali girls in london screwed up.

U hitted on the head...when u see the SITUATION, run as fast as u can! I call xalimoos from london the situations.

They are really all nut cases...lol. I remember my days with them! it was hell. I remember getting a call from a faraax telling me to let his gal go since he wants to marry her.

I call the xalimoo while he was on the phone with me and asked her what the hell was going on!

She didnt say much...but i told the homie to go and take since & i was done.

now she is divorced with 2 kids. I thank the homie for informing about the situations. They stink.

Ibtisam   

MaX iyo London Girls maxa kale heesta.

A somali man praying Eid salah for the first time in his life stood in line to pray. The shike went "Allahu Akbar" "Allah Akbar"... "Allahu Akbar"..."Allahu Akbar" At this point the man screamed "War maxey salatu la xiidmi weydey maata"

Iminka poster go back and try again, she didn't mean to cause a mental breakdown.

Haka yaabin inaan ku mockgareeyo, balse mar kasta ood isticmaasho af Soomaali qoraalkaaga macnuu ku fadhiyaa albeit a little bit broken sida anoo Chinese baranaya...ama carab l'a....j/k

you can't genralise like that Captain. there are many decent girls/women out there. you just have to network a bit harder to get into contact.

Howver stay away from the tight jeans headscarves brigade, not worth the effort and time. From personal experience. :D

there are many good sisters out there. Just dont tar them with the same brush please

SAxibiyal, the problem is bigger then you might think somali girls in london have a general phycosis of mental problems. I have been with girls who were hijabs,cabayads, and tight bull-sXXt stuff on as well, they are both crazy, its like they dont know what they want, and they got mental problems. One moment she is madly in love with you, even if there is something such thing the next minute she is like going mad...as if some thing else is crazy. im might as well get married in the middle east or canada cause these sisters in london are sippin on some crazy juice.