Sign in to follow this  
Professor.

FALLING IN LOVE

J.Lee   

^The expression of "Love" before marriage is wrong lakiinse maandhow, Love isn't an emotion which is only prescribed nor is it only synonymous with the magnanimity that is matrimony; It's like a cancerous tumor: a bacteria. It grows in you and takes a life of its own without a regard to time or a specific state.

How did I miss this?:

Tell me/us your stories. Spare no detail.

Lol, I was always believed if one's nostrils' protruded further than the top of their lips that they were, inherently, a nosy person. Glad to know I wasn't wrong :D

^^Love is a curse upon humanity - It is the most useless emotion one can possess if not drown in it - How many people commit heinous crimes in the name of "Love"? - That is why arranged marriages came into practice - If the fate of humanity were to be left in the hands of love to bring two people together so they can reproduce - Then sadly, we would have been extinct by now - For "Love" doesn't help fertilize eggs -

Arawella   

Love is bullshit!

Now respect and admiration is more real. Sweaty palms and a high pulse rate are plain nervousness and self-doubt.

Love is a curse upon humanity

I disagree 100%. Love is from Allah and upon diin definition, it is kindness, gratatude, consideration, and sharing what you have. I dont know why the mere mention of love spurs out all the hurts, disappointments and bad break ups people have experienced ages ago. If you want to examine true love, just watch the love between a mother and child! That is unconditional love!

If you are looking for unconditional love elsewhere(eg. a boyfriend/girlfriend) then you are truely lost because despite what you heard, no one is willing to give the 200%needed.

back to the topic:

Yeah, love is exciting in the beggining because you have no clue wether farah/xalimo are lazy,or ignorant, or losers,or disrespectfull. so once you get to know them, the butterflies go away(DUH!) because now you know what a selfish, cranky, cheap f****rs they are.

To me it is all a game(but a lot of people dont know they're playing :D . If you know the rules of the game, you have a chance of making it and if you dont, your toasted :D

My take on it: Buy the cow first :D . Then make such huge investments. Remember you can always return it if you dont like it

Nephissa   

Ahhh! I fell inlove way back when I was naive.. how silly was I? And I remember my heart beating extra fast whenever I see him.

There is a quote I always enjoyed not sure who said it but it goes something like: Love is a process of learning, you fail, you learn; you learn, you'll succeed.

Jafarel.   

Love, love, and love again....

Suppose all loved their creator (ALLAH) as much(or perhaps lil more), wouldn't Jannah be a guarantee?

I say:

Howsoever longst thou lives, you shall have to die one day, and whomsoever thou loves, you shall have to depart one day.

Why Love then???

Upon u be peace