Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan

so I went out with this guy I met here!

Ayaan   

I mean he's great he does what ever a spider can. He catches thieves just like flies. Is he strong? Listen, girls. He's got radioactive blood. When I get lonley In the chill of night,Like a streak of light, he arrives just in time!

The problem is he has no ambition, Wealth and fame? He's ignored. Action is his reward.To him, life is a great big bang-up. Is our relationship doomed ? How can I tell him he needs to be more upwardly mobile ?

31.jpg

OG Moti   

go with him a trip to far east, he will see people trying to survive everyday, he will see that he is blessed being ignorant, and when you return home, you have brand new mobile man, who thinks about the future and who will be a good example for generation to come.. good luck..

smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

U replied to a Post that is three years Old.... How Silly???...and U even give an advise?...what a silly wiseman?..ur wisdom has transcended beyond time and space huh?...

See what, eating Fried worms in a Cambodian cinema, could do to you!!! :D:D

Salaams

Originally posted by nuune:

zu xiang wung, sxb I think the words still stand though the seasons have changed
:D

LoL Nune..sxb..kaasamaayada saacadaan cirkay u fiirisay macalinka..ama waaba la isku dhamaaday... lil ayaans and spidermans aa laga yaabaa in qaylidooda laga joogi la'yahay..sxbkeen Og Motina wuxuu dhahooyaa bax aashiya aad...na'mean

Anyways..yaa bal Og Moti talo ha bixin dhihi kara... :D

Salaams

Tuujiye   

Ninkaan Og-moti caadi ma'aha..lol...

waraa nuune adiga iyo zu zxin wang waxaa tihiin xasadiin..waxaa loo baahanyahay nin kaan in SOL laga qabto..

Adeer OG-MOTI...wacdiga nagadaa nooh..gabdhahaan caqli ha u yeelin ee iska daa kolee uma dhageystaanee..

wareer badanaa!!!

OG Moti   

legend of zu .. adiga kaalay u read every spot of the post, walahi i was looooooool about how u find out about the date, war naga tag, u are real chinese wax kudhaafaya majiraan,

Nuune thanx bro, i want to create independant somali women even if this takes me out of this world, referring to some chick telling in another post she will shoot me down... smile.gif

Daimaind ... you are xaaasid .. u dont want the girls to be adviced till your brother is married, smart girl....

Alle thanx bro.. u are a wise man

Tuujiye, war ninyahow ma geel baan kaa dhacay, sidan si maba ahee, ma anigaan yaab arag..

BEEE :eek:

Allah kariim

Peace

Curly   

This is what becomes of idles minds! Soon you too will be giving advice to inanimate objects and people that are long gone in the hope that they’ll take heed. So OG do you still talk to your plants or have they died of boredom? :D

^^ Sue,

Adigaaba ka daree oo soo qaatay nin baqtiyay gaal yahuud ah quote-kiisa, oo hadana dhahaayo maxaa laga rabaa talooyinka dad waa hore jiri jiray!

Anyway, I hope you understand the difference between advicing a long-forgotten muslim and advertising a dead jew who was an addict alcoholic. :D

Curly   

Alle-ubaahne have you nothing better to do? You poor little man, to think you’re so bored that you resorted to making personal attacks. But you could have at least been alittle more bothered about it, well enough to make some sort of sense at the least. Or maybe have a motive?

And must I remind everyone again?! I don’t read Somali…this is discrimination!

OG Moti   

^^^ No wonder why you dont read somali, Allah's wishes, because you dont deserve to know Somali looooool, of course I talk to plants, and stones, if you only know the wisdom that comes from them you would talk to them yourself...

By the way Sue good to see u alive, I always thought u would kill urself...

Allah kariim

Peace