Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

WHY?

Here comes the Why Girl.

FF, I had so many questions it's a wonder my mother kept feeding me. My best childhood memories are those of discovering or learning something new. Life becomes decidedly more boring once you've become accustomed to your surroundings and have had answers to all that relates to our immediate world- however unsatisfactory. As for Islam, I realised there were different interpretations and sometimes downright wrong explanations that adults were carrying around and spreading and decided to hit the relevant books and find out for myself.

I don't think parents alone can answer the burning questions about Islam- we don't all have patience or the gift of teaching. This is why a good school with well-informed, captivating teachers would be a God-send.

Charisma   

FF i only have one thing for u NOW that u r an adult read the QURAN u will get all ur answers there (preferably an ENGLISH translated if ur arabic is like an average somali) n also there is an islamic book called Buloog al maraama.

am sure ur answers (that is if u still need some)will be there.

OG_Girl   

^^ Inallilah! the girl is not asking questions nor wants your answers. The topic is whatever we should answer kids' questions and there is no silly question!!

People, next time please read the topic before you hit reply botton!!

Salam

Salafi Bro wont you agree with me that Slander/defaming (chose which u feel is more appropriate) are very ugly act(s), something strongly advised against in Islam

OG_Girl   

^^^ :D:D

What I told you girl , wanna be sheikh act did not work to get attention, Now he is attacking! ... I told you these people are most enemy of Islam than gaalo! just see his behavours and manners and he wants us to read and waste our time with his copy and paste posts!! :rolleyes:

Part time wanna be wadaad, first learn manners instead wasting your time copy and paste bussness... will you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I doubt!!

Salam

SHEESH it was a simple request....no insults intended!!! i apologize if you feel other wise!

Enemy of Allah tabaraka wa ta'ala/islam...dont you think that is a little bit too far...?!? how can "WE" Muslims be worst then the Kufar?!?!? I thought you were/are a Shayria student...dont they teach you anything in your little shia schools?!? :rolleyes:

OG_Girl   

^^^ Here we go again! They said "عدو عاقل ولا صديق جاهل"

Now if you understand that , that is how you are worse enemy to Islam cause of your bad manners and قلة الأدبك... seems they forgot to teach you الأدب قبل الدين!!

That is advice , if you undertand any thing, cause brainless like you, nothing works with them . True, Ignorence is desease :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FF, sorry sister I did not mean to spoil your topic, but I had to teach some manners to some people whom are even older than my father ;)

Salam

Originally posted by Salafi_Da'wa:

I thought you were/are a Shayria student...dont they teach you anything in your little shia schools?!? :rolleyes:

This is plain animosity towards OG_GIRL for her beein the one with the DEEP knowledge of the subject at hand , n see who Salfi ( the would be wadaad ) personalisez it and goes this LOW.

if you feel defeated in the debate , there are 2 way to go ahead.

1: Insult others and try to personalize the whole subject to get others off the topic .

2: be humble enough and learn from your mistakes while encouraging and thanking others for doing their homework.

our borother Salafi_da´wa .. seems to have the first way out .. what a pity .. what a way .

argue to make a point not to make to someone´s nerves , for the sake of the subject at hand .

^^^^

I applaude u for registering your dis-satisfaction bro, it is indeed disappointing to see such deplorable attacks, there are many Nomads currently exhibtign this behaviour and if they continue with this behaviour they will be delt with soon enough.

Curly   

What a cheap shot!

Subxanal Allah what happened to MANNERS I swear that was an Islamic characteristic?

And YOU have the cheek to talk about Islam! Salaafi It's because of people like you the rest of the world has a poor view of Islam!

Anyways it’s best to ignore, in cases like this when people are too ignorant and narrow minded to respect others!