Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Muslims apologise for Being Murders.....Interesting....

I dunno If you have came across some websites where muslims were takin the blame of every murder , rape and violance committed in the name of their religion..and then apologising and begging for forgiveness...But if you haven't....there are websites that currently run those kinda of BS articles.....

Below is one paragraph of the article run by worldtribune.com

-------------------------------------------------

We are so sorry for the beheadings, abductions, rapes, violent Jihad and all the atrocities committed by Muslims around the world. … We are so sorry for a religious education that raised killers rather than train people to do good in the world. We are sorry that we did not take the time to teach our children tolerance and respect for other people.â€

-------------------------------------------------

By now I am guesing (if you're a muslim) you are fumin..and your thoughts are " This is the work of those who hate Islam"...... and I will tell you this...You not Wrong!!!...

Just check this link....very interesting discoveries...

http://kurtnimmo.com/blog/index.php?p=308

I don't know really, I do think it is our place to offer something to those who have suffered at the hands of our brothers. Parents apologise for the actions of their children, employers apologise for the actions of their employees, etc.

I think it is very good that the muslim world is finally addressing these issues, and making it clear to the world that this is not the way of Islam. Perhaps rather than apologising, (which is a form of admitting guilt), muslims could be a little more vocal in denouncing these crimes and delivering the true peaceful message of Islam.

But to expect us to apologise for those so-called-muslims, is like expecting every guy with a bad haircut to apologise for Charles Manson.

Sakina   

Are we sure they are muslims? Christians never apologized for the Oklahoma bombing why should we be responsible for every irresponsible muslim committing atrocities?

If we are expected to apologise for it. Then we expect all the muslims that were killed should be apologised for e.g palestine, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghan and what about the crusaders?? and the WW2.

I think I should have made it clear to you that the above articale was fabricated and it was not the muslims apologising. Some Rep-Nut decided that he would create a website and will speak as a guilty muslim on behalf of all muslims and he is not a muslim..my understandin is he is Born Again Christians.

Read the story.... The link I provided is a reply to the Worldtribune.com who published the apology article.

Cheers

PS: bal haddii aad xiiso u qabto arimha la xariira "koonisbirasi tiyoriis" ila soo xiriiir..

Salaamaat

NGONGE   

Here is the full article:

Muslim group:

'We are so sorry' for 9-11

It's first to take responsibility on eve of 3rd anniversary of attacks on USA. www.freemuslims.org

Sep 10, 2004

This September 11 marks the third unforgettable anniversary of the worst mass murder in American history.

After September 11, many in the Muslim world chose denial and hallucination rather than face up to the sad fact that Muslims perpetrated the 9-11 terrorist acts and that we have an enormous problem with extremism and support for terrorism.

Many Muslims, including religious leaders, and "intellectuals" blamed 9-11 on a Jewish conspiracy and went as far as fabricating a tale that 4000 Jews did not show up for work in the World Trade Centre on 9-11.

Yet others blamed 9-11 on an American right wing conspiracy or the U.S. Government which allegedly wanted an excuse to invade Iraq and "steal" Iraqi oil.

After numerous admissions of guilt by Bin Laden and numerous corroborating admissions by captured top level Al-Qaida operatives, we wonder, does the Muslim leadership have the dignity and courage to apologise for 9-11?

If not 9-11, will we apologise for the murder of school children in Russia?

If not Russia, will we apologise for the train bombings in Madrid, Spain?

If not Spain, will we apologise for suicide bombings in buses, restaurants and other public places?

If not suicide bombings, will we apologise for the barbaric beheadings of human beings?

If not beheadings, will we apologize for the rape and murder of thousands of innocent people in Darfour?

If not Darfour, will we apologise for the blowing up of two Russian planes by Muslim women?

What will we apologise for?

What will it take for Muslims to realise that those who commit mass murder in the name of Islam are not just a few fringe elements?

What will it take for Muslims to realise that we are facing a crisis that is more deadly than the Aids epidemic?

What will it take for Muslims to realise that there is a large evil movement that is turning what was a peaceful religion into a cult?

Will Muslims wake up before it is too late? Or will we continue blaming the Jews and an imaginary Jewish conspiracy? The blaming of all Muslim problems on Jews is a cancer that is destroying Muslim society from within and it must stop.

Muslims must look inward and put a stop to many of our religious leaders who spend most of their sermons teaching hatred, intolerance and violent jihad.

We should not be afraid to admit that as Muslims we have a problem with violent extremism.

We should not be afraid to admit that so many of our religious leaders belong behind bars and not behind a pulpit.

Only moderate Muslims can challenge and defeat extremist Muslims.

We can no longer afford to be silent.

If we remain silent to the extremism within our community then we should not expect anyone to listen to us when we complain of stereotyping and discrimination by non-Muslims; we should not be surprised when the world treats all of us as terrorists; we should not be surprised when we are profiled at airports.

Simply put, not only do Muslims need to join the war against terror, we need to take the lead in this war.

As to apologising, we will no longer wait for our religious leaders and "intellectuals" to do the right thing. Instead, we will start by apologising for 9-11.

We are so sorry that 3,000 people were murdered in our name. We will never forget the sight of people jumping from two of the highest buildings in the world hoping against hope that if they moved their arms fast enough that they may fly and survive a certain death from burning.

We are sorry for blaming 9-11 on a Jewish or right wing conspiracy.

We are so sorry for the murder of more than three hundred school children and adults in Russia.

We are so sorry for the murder of train passengers in Spain.

We are so sorry for all the victims of suicide bombings. We are so sorry for the beheadings, abductions, rapes, violent Jihad and all the atrocities committed by Muslims around the world.

We are so sorry for a religious education that raised killers rather than train people to do good in the world. We are sorry that we did not take the time to teach our children tolerance and respect for other people.

We are so sorry for not rising up against the dictators who have ruled the Muslim world for decades.

We are so sorry for allowing corruption to spread so fast and so deep in the Muslim world that many of our youth lost hope.

We are so sorry for allowing our religious leaders to relegate women to the status of forth class citizens at best and sub-humans at worse.

We are so sorry.

www.freemuslims.org Special to World Tribune.com

(It's the website of The Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism, a nonprofit organisation made up of American Muslims and Arabs of all backgrounds who feel that religious violence and terrorism have not been fully rejected by the Muslim community in the post 9-11 era.

The Coalition was created to eliminate broad base support for Islamic extremism and terrorism and to strengthen secular democratic institutions in the Middle East and the Muslim World by supporting Islamic reformation efforts.

The Coalition promotes a modern secular interpretation of Islam, which is peace-loving, democracy-loving and compatible with other faiths and beliefs.

The Coalition's efforts are unique; it is the only mainstream American-Muslim organization willing to attack extremism and terrorism unambiguously. Unfortunately most other Muslim leaders believe that in terrorist organisations, the end justifies the means.)

I think I get the premise of this article. Muslims are supposed to be ONE UMMAH. Therefore, this group (following the 1 ummah concept) feel guilty by association. The problem with this is that we are not in fact really ONE UMMAH. Ideally we are supposed to be, but by practice we are not. We have so many divisions between us(ideologically, ethnically, culturally, geographically, politically, etc etc etc). Therefore, a muslim who is a moderate and pacifist and lives in a first/second world country does not follow the same ideologies as someone who lives in a politically unstable area. Therefore, how can over 1 billion muslims be blamed for the wrong doings of a disfunct group of muslims?????

I would not apologize to anyone with one happened, because I was not responsible nor to I agree with terrorist methods; methods like beheading, hijacking, suicide bombing, no matter what they are trying to acheive politically.

x_quizit   

One person's 'terrorist' is another person's freedom fighter....therefore, how do we define a terrorist? And who's definition are we gonna judge others' by?

Baashi   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Therefore, how can over 1 billion muslims be blamed for the wrong doings of a disfunct group of muslims?????

I would not apologize to anyone with one happened, because I was not responsible nor to I agree with terrorist methods;

Right on the money!

Originally posted by x_quizit:

One person's 'terrorist' is another person's freedom fighter....therefore, how do we define a terrorist? And who's definition are we gonna judge others' by?

Good question!

Paragon   

"By now I am guesing (if you're a muslim) you are fumin..and your thoughts are " This is the work of those who hate Islam"...... and I will tell you this...You not Wrong!!!..."

Maybe! But....

After a WHOIS search, we discover that the FreeMuslims domain is not registered to an Iranian mullah or somebody with a Muslim surname but instead to one Jim Huber, “the founder of Huberspace, a web development company specializing in law firms, conservative campaigns and organizations,†according to Huberspace.net. “Before starting his firm, Jim honed his skills in political web development at Washington Webworks, LLC, where he designed sites for political campaigns and political organizations. A sample of clients include Elizabeth Dole for President, George Allen for Senate, Demaris Miller for Congress, Jay Katzen for Lieutenant Governor (Virginia), and the Republican National Committee.â€

In other words, the FreeMuslim apology – or rather a demand that millions of Muslims apologize for something most of them have nothing to do with – was christened by a Republican who worked for Elizabeth Dole and the RNC.

Here’s the WHOIS info, as posted on WhatReallyHappened.com:

Registrant:

Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism

2560 Virginia Avenue, NW

Suite 171

Washington, District of Columbia 20037

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (
)

Domain Name: FREEMUSLIMS.ORG

Created on: 21-Apr-04

Expires on: 21-Apr-08

Last Updated on: 02-May-04

Administrative Contact:

Huber, James

704 Donaldson Ln., SW

Leesburg, Virginia 20175

United States

7037719368 Fax – 7037719368

Technical Contact:

Huber, James

704 Donaldson Ln., SW

Leesburg, Virginia 20175

United States

7037719368 Fax – 7037719368

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.THEHOSTGROUP.COM

NS2.THEHOSTGROUP.COM

Go figure.

You’d think the Republicans would at least cover their tracks and find somebody with an Arab or Muslim name to register the FreeMuslim domain. Instead, Jim Huber, who is obviously an operative for the RNC, has his name attached to this site – a web site that does not return a page, even though the Moonies at the World Tribune provide a hyperlink right there at the top of the news story below a screaming headline. Even Matt Drudge, who posts a sort of National Enquirer for right-wingers, fell for this transparent scam.

Source: http://kurtnimmo.com/blog/index.php?p=308

PS: Don't sweat nomads. No need to accuse anyone.