baala xoofto

He was kidnapped and held for ransom

If this took place inside Somaliland, it would have been a viral issue, every Tom, Dick and Harry add his/her own twist to it.

Even @Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaarwould have posted it here under one of his old topics regarding some low level issues such as Coldoon's topics etc.

Coming back to the topic, this lawlessness is symptom of failing authority which is facing huge economic downturn. The Puntland melitia have not received for months their monthly stipend from authority.  And to supplement the lost income, they have to kidnap or steal goods from warehouses like the stolen foodstuff meant for the drought victims. 

war ilaahay ha laga baqo,

wax kastoo oo internatka ku aragtid ha rumeeysan. Any one can get camerra and say what he want, to get clicks.

Xaqiiqda ninkaan waa in Lacag ku luntay oo uu qorshaha Afduubkiisa isagu samaystay

markii warkiisu soo baxay oo walaakiis oo india jooga la hadlay oo uu yiri waa lay afduubtay baa police puntland baaris sameeyeen. Jaahilkaan, mobile kiisa signalka baa la dhagaystay waxaa la arkay in uu mobileka anteenadiisu joogtay magaalada qardho.

Kadib Qardho,ayaa la wargeliyay oo heegan gashay,balse nasiibdaro laguma guulaysan in lagu qabto. wuu sii socday.

Duleedka Garowe,ayaa hadana anateenadii hadana lagu arkay Anteenada Taleefoonkiisa,waase ka leexday.

Nasiib wanaag Laascaanood,ayuu galay oo lagu qabtay.

Booliska Laascaanood,ayaa ku wareejiyay kuwa Buuhoodle,waxaana lagu wareejiay kuwa Kilinka Shanaad.

Booliska Puntland iyo kan Kilinka Shanaad si dhow ayay uga wada shaqeeyeen kiiska Ninkan. waxaana soo baxday in aan la afduuban ee isagu sameeystay, si lacag ku dhuntay oo saas uga baxsado.

Balse majirto cid Afduubatay si buuxda,ayaa loo xaqiijiyay.

qaar waxay leeyihiin, ninkaan oo kasoo jeeda kill5 waxaa la rabaa in lasyku tuhun galiyo beesha puntland iyo kill 5.

waana ka danbeeya Somaliland. Kill 5 badanaa waxay wax kasoo degsan jireen Barbara, hase yeeshee sidii loo furay Garacad waxay u wareegeen meeshaas, somalialnd arintaa walwal bay ka muujisay, marka waxaa la rabaa in kill5 cumitigooda la tuso in puntland aysan nabad aheen, duriyaduna waxaa way isticmaashaa, oo waa ayadii xoriyada ku raadsanaysay south somali nadab ma ahan, wiilkkoodiina u soo diray si uu alshabaab meeshaas uga bilaabo oo diin lagu gabado.

Waxaan aad sheegaysid bal soo geli, yaa lacag u haystey? Yay kaga luntay ? wareeysiyadoodii ma haysaa? police records , iwm, soo geli

Sheeka odaygani sheegi macquul bay u egtahay, sida isba sheegay ciddii ay ahayaan ma garaanaayo

galbeedi   

It is difficult to believe his narrative. I have seen the earlier clip where he claimed no one has forced him to come to the city. He was probably trying to extort money some of his family members while cooperating with some locals.

No one would walk 18 km at night outside the city to take him to a police station. he is contradicting throughout his speech. We the diaspora have became venerable to the schemes of people back home. It is a scheme.

I had a family member who who asked me money for his wedding, and I did help him. After few months I found out there was no wedding, but a plot to make a quick cash. Neither Somaliland or Puntland is involved in this confusing case. We are better than this.

yeah, lots of grand  and sophisticated schemes,

The infamous "Ma gafe" scheme was originally started by Somalis, trying extort money from family

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

The infamous "Ma gafe" scheme was originally started by Somalis, trying extort money from family

Exactly. Ma Gafe doesn't exist at the Mexican border or any where else. It was the creation of Somali youth seeking money from their poor mothers who already sold their small plot of land for his Tahriib.

In most major Somali cities from Jigjiga to Hargeisa  police arrests people during the day and leaves them in the city jail unless his family pays. It is another Ma Gafe. Mogadishu based Al-shbaab and their criminal allies are another Ma Gafe, the cycle continues.

8 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

war ilaahay ha laga baqo,

wax kastoo oo internatka ku aragtid ha rumeeysan. Any one can get camerra and say what he want, to get clicks.

Xaqiiqda ninkaan waa in Lacag ku luntay oo uu qorshaha Afduubkiisa isagu samaystay

markii warkiisu soo baxay oo walaakiis oo india jooga la hadlay oo uu yiri waa lay afduubtay baa police puntland baaris sameeyeen. Jaahilkaan, mobile kiisa signalka baa la dhagaystay waxaa la arkay in uu mobileka anteenadiisu joogtay magaalada qardho.

Kadib Qardho,ayaa la wargeliyay oo heegan gashay,balse nasiibdaro laguma guulaysan in lagu qabto. wuu sii socday.

Duleedka Garowe,ayaa hadana anateenadii hadana lagu arkay Anteenada Taleefoonkiisa,waase ka leexday.

Nasiib wanaag Laascaanood,ayuu galay oo lagu qabtay.

Booliska Laascaanood,ayaa ku wareejiyay kuwa Buuhoodle,waxaana lagu wareejiay kuwa Kilinka Shanaad.

Booliska Puntland iyo kan Kilinka Shanaad si dhow ayay uga wada shaqeeyeen kiiska Ninkan. waxaana soo baxday in aan la afduuban ee isagu sameeystay, si lacag ku dhuntay oo saas uga baxsado.

Balse majirto cid Afduubatay si buuxda,ayaa loo xaqiijiyay.

In this day and age, it is very hard to see the truth from the forest of lies and deceptions out there. It is gotten so easy for some people to create stories that do not exist or falsify facts in order to extract maximum gain.

However, having said that, I do not think this man fits that bill. I watched a clip from his clan elders asking for the man to be released about 2 week earlier. This seems to correspond with the time he was being held captive in Bosaso. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Sheeka odaygani sheegi macquul bay u egtahay

Maakhiri, i dont know what you have drink today but any one who listerns to this guy can see as like day light in uu been sheegayo oo kala hadlayo. Tel me what he said which is reasonable.

10 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Waxaan aad sheegaysid bal soo geli, ... wareeysiyadoodii ma haysaa? police records , iwm, soo geli

maakhiri, cudurkii geela laga gubi jiray baa kugu dhacay baan filayaa. Farmaajo, iyo Jamaal, hadana Sacdiyo ku dhacay.

you asking me a police record. You tell me which somali goverment be federal or regional that provides police record. Let's see if you can pass your own test. In this forum you have been calling names for people, Like Rooble Baahane, HSM in uu wax dhacay, and Farmaajo done this and that, without proof. And you asking a police record. Think, man, we are intelligent enough.

Fortunately, i have a proof. I am sure you did not listen to the video. The guy himself admitted all that i said, so you don't need a police record, all you should have done was to listen and think. He admitted in Laascanood police ka somaliland ku xireen, how do they know, they were monitoring his Mobile signal. They interview him in la afduubtay. Wuuna beeniyay. He knew he was safe, why uu u beeniyay, ask yourself. 

7 hours ago, galbeedi said:

It is difficult to believe his narrative.

Galbeedi, the guy is either mentally sick or is a con artists, who want to con his family. unfortunately there are a lot like him in Somalia