Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

do you agree with the term ADOONS>????

lambda   

Some answers make me really angry i have no idea why some one can agree with this term my explanation is they are maybe too young to answer this topic .

S sister and simpl... plz think about it again this is not funny ok ... :(:(

og-gal! my dear sista! i am only abdi to my creator and not to no human being!DO U UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I AM WRITING!! OK! GOOD!

i once beatup some arab guy cuz he call me abdi! word to his motha! i was no more abdi after that day in school!

Now i will allow to call me abdi if you tell what this somali proverb means!

[dacwaadee teeda kaa taktay ee tii nabiga na gaadi waaydeh]

you got one hr cuz! i know u is the mothaland and dont have u know who to ask!! lol! dont let me down!! :cool:

do u what the word adoon means?

yes...it means slave!!!

do u think that he use to call bilal caabiid when he gets pissed at him?

no walaalo!

so if u consider yourself a true believer why would u use this horrible word to discriminate your brothas/sistas.

i would never call a muslim cabiid/adoon, but a kuffar was dissing me and my nation, and i defended myself!

another thing, this idea "every1 wants to b somalian" is totally WACK!! what r u basing this theory under!!

the explanation i used earlier (in the first post)! lol

we africans 1st, muslim 2nd etc., so if u call another afri a adoon, then what does that make u!!

wrong order love,,,,,

we muslim 1st, then africans!

do u know what our honourable prophet said about it?

yes.... but i will tell u what Allah (swt) said

"Oh you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult ones own brother after having faith (i.e. to call your muslim brother (a faithful believer) "O sinner", or "O wicked"). And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed *Zalimun* (wrongdoers) ,,,,,,,,,,,NOBEL QURAN . surah-49. iyaat-11

im sorry if i upset anyone. i ask for u guys to 4give me ,,,,and i pray that Allah 4gives me.

i really wasnt being racist, but trying to let u guys know why some ppl use that term, and i used an example from my experience when i used it myself.

Coloow   

Hey, I use the adoon word not to mean my fellow somalis (Ceeb Calayk, how can i call a somali cabiid).....but the kenyan's because they are indeed Cabiid..adoon ...B....ard.

Sorry, I had to say that

raula   

Enterpreneur walaalo, are you really that hateful of others? Iam mean why you gotta hate the kenyans like that when all we(the whole world) want is peace...lol...I mean to the point that you eradicate the notion of calling a somali adoon but will fit perfectly to a kenyan?...sicky!! sicky!!ok that was my passive voice talkin' here is me now....

It seems like you got some issues with kenyans and the whole nine-yards...well, I suggest then you take your comments to the Annual Kenyan Forun in Jersey(New Jersey) on July, coz their are some prominent leaders coming..and hopefully they will have the "chance" to listen to your comments..coz you trippin' big time bro...you got so much 'drama' messin' with your head :eek: :eek: ....lord!!!

og-gal!lol! it was an insult. its a proverb! meaning mahmaah ok!

as the saying goes! if u live in rome, then be like a roman! so if u hang out with nomads, then plz the nomad culture! that is all i am saying ok!

this might save u alot of head-banging!

we malise r not sensitive, rather very patient ppl

so if never fear us!

silent-sasta do u understand my mahmaah! can u explain it to our ppl who r mali culture deficient

enterprenuer! how can u ill a whole nation? dont u know kenya has 35% muslim population! why bro!

i would rather have u say that about arabians! they deserve that kind of treatment since they violate daily our nomads for no reason!!

raula   

sup rudy and inadeer(Libaax)..I am really wondering if Enterpreneur is after me or any of ma posts....lol...but seriously, whenever I post a reply..he is just so negative about it...darn it!!! well, too bad I dont get mad easily...get glad!!!..

rudy, Eugene, Oregon is the place to be for the summer...chek it out!!...lol..only if you knew where I was!!

Coloow   

I am begining to think Rudy and Raul are either GSU-agents or misinformed brothers/sisters who have fallen for the charm of the shameful Kenyan government that colonises my somali brethen.

How would you describe a people that hate somalis for being somalis? How would describe people who murdered our brothers in Wagalla, raped our sisters in Garissa, Butchered our brothers in MalkaMari? How would you describe the people who constantly harrass somalis in eastleigh, burn the shops of somalis from Kisumu in the west to Tana in the east? How would you describe a government that committs attrocties against somalis? How would describe a government that treats "so called citizens" as second class?

One word: Adoon (aka sankadhuudi, timo-korankor, timocambuuulo).

NB: I dread using the term adoon to describe my fellow brothers and sisters from somalia..those are somalis not adoons!

In addition, I think we share just geographical location with nigerians, and the other africans......so, I don't see why I should think we belong to the same ancestory.

raula   

enuf of this...Enterpreneur, I leave you alone now..and hopefully I wont drag anyone else it the "hole dug for me by this fella". Poor Rudy..didn't mean for this to happen ;)

Coloow   

Raula, why? What did I say that made you angry? My sincere appologies if whatever I said hurt your feelings!

Come on if you get angry who is going to lead the freedom of NFD? we need people like you to carry the mantel for the freedom of our people! smile.gif

Come on soldier! Get ready for the liberation of NFD from the adoons! smile.gifsmile.gif

raula   

By they way Enterpreneur Iam not an NFD or whatever you termed/categorized me..I noticed that you made that mistake in the other posts too...peace...I say no more..