Sign in to follow this  
duniya

AIDS

duniya   

hey guys what can you say about AIDS, iam aids victim i don't care about anybody, first of all iam beautiful, attractive woman i attract alot of men in aday i get 19 men in all race mostly somali guys. i really want to get the horny ones so you men out there you are in danger whoever you are iam watching you so far i infected 50 in six months. what do think in a year? think about it it is your homework. so guys watch your backs iam Duniya and as duniya myself it belongs to me. so are ready to get down with me the doors are open come in make yourself at home.guys iam kiding but i wish i had AIDS so that i could kill all somali guys they are weak therefore i would have used AIDS as a weapon.

babe u is sick, distrubed and evil walaahi! but then again u could just looking for attention. okeeye.. i would sista, just hold your held up, seek help if u have to, but shaydanka isknaar ok,

and fear allah! cuz one day your judgement day will come!

u is the first person that touch my heart and i want u to know that u r in my prayers!

Thoth   

Duniya

I am sure that you really don't wish that you had AIDS. That would be a terrible thing for anyone to endure. I am taking a guess that you are really young, by the way your talking and acting. Otherwise you would know that most boys just want a beautiful girl to have sex with, and to be with. Very few plan on living a whole life with the same women. You will learn over time how to find the real men, instead of the player boys. Sorry to say though, you learn by getting hurt.

MD   

WOW :eek: yet to see a topic like this, may allah help u duniya..I see your having problems

rudy u got that right bro, one sick individual craving for attention i say..MAY allah help her what else could i say

Coloow   

Duniya, Aids is a dangerous disease and there is nothing to boast about it. When I read the first few lines of your post, I felt strong sympathy and wanted to offer your some emotional support. But having read the whole post, I have come to the simple conclusion that you are:

A muderer, a criminal.

The spread of aids deliberatly is a crime in many countries. We have to ask the moderators or the onwers of this site to report you to the police. The police will then investigate from which computer you logged from and prosecute you for murder.

lambda   

Hi Duniya i hope youre joking ilaahayna aids kuguma rido aamiin.

Some informations about AIDS:

An estimated 11.8 million young people aged 15 to 24 are living with HIV/AIDS .

Each day, nearly 6,000 young people become infected with HIV.Yet only a fraction of them know they are infected.

The majority of young people remain uninformed about sex and sexually transmitted infections

.Although a majority have heard of AIDS , many do not know how HIV is spread and do not believe they are at risk.

In Somalia ,only 26 per cent of girls have heard of AIDS, only 1 per cent of girls know how to avoid it (UNAIDS conference 2002).

Those young people who do not know something about HIV often do not protect themselves becouse they lack the skills,the support or the means to adopt save behaviours.

Even when they do have information, some adolescent engage in unprotected sex becouse they lack the skills to negotiate abstinence or condom use.They may be fearfull or emprassed to talk with their partner about sex.

Frequently asked Questions:

How is HIV transmitted?

HIV can be transmitted from an infected person to another through:

.Blood,Semen,Vaginalsecretions,Breastmilk.

Whats the connection between HIV and other sexually transmitted disease?

Having a sexually transmitted disease(STD) can increase a persons risk of becomming infected with HIV, if the STD causes irritation of the skin,breaks or soars may make it easier for HIV to enter the body during sexual contact.

How can i tell if iam infected with HIV?

The only way to determine wether youre infected or not is to be tested for HIV infection.

Many people who are infected with HIV dont have any symptoms at all for many years.

Can i get HIV from oral sex?

What is currently known is that there is some risk associated with performing oral sex without protection:(there have been a few documented cases of HIV transmission through oral sex)

Can i get HIV from Kissing?

Casual contact through closed-mouth kissing is not a risk for transmission.

Becouse of the potential for contact with blood during wet kissing or open mouth kissing CDC(centers for disease control)recommends against engaging in this activity with a person

known to be infected.

CDC has investigated only one case of HIV infection that may be attributed to contact with blood during open mouth kissing.in this case both partners had extensive dental problems.

Its likely that there was blood present in both partners mouth making direct blood to blood contact a possipility.

How effective are lattex condoms in preventing HIV?

Several studies have demonstrated that lattex condoms are highly effective in preventing HIV

transmission when used correctly and consistently.

I think we must have the courage to talk openly about AIDS and eliminate the shame associated with HIV/AIDS.

Prevention is the key to reducing any kind of disease.

I Love Somalia

Duniya...thats a shame and a half...obviously you're underminded lil kid whose straving to eitha get attention or irraited people up in here...god forbid that you have tha and if you do its not a joke joke manner..some people do have that diease//and they didnt ask for it so recheck your motivation..and if it is that you're eurging for help then do it in more mannerly way then this childish acts...

1 ... 2 ...ciao

loooooooooooool....oh ma god!!!!dunyia...gurl just like what rudy said, you are evil, disturbed and sick.wallahi ma heart drop when i read the first lines of sentences, i was actually scared for you as a sister but when i finished reading, shoot gurl, i came to the conclusion that you don't get enought attention at home so your'e looking for it else where. eventhough i am not a big fan of our somali guys(some NOT all) i would neva wish i had AIDS!!staq'furulahi!

abayo......i got two words for you......SEEK HELP!!!

iam out!!

Alhamdulillah she hasnt got aids!

sister listen,wish for something and Allah may give it to u. say ASTAQFIRULLAH. this is not something to joke about.

having said that..

i understand where you are coming from.

some somali guys have turned into male-hoes- dhilaays!

they are sleeping around (with every type of girl(black,white,asian) and then they coming back and sleeping with somalian sisters. They are not fearing Allah, and soon the aids will catch up with them.(and the sisters that sleep with them)

May Allah have mercy on them and protect them adn us from this horrid desease---amiin

Jujubes   

Duniya, all I can say is PURE COUNSELLING. You obviously have a lot of unresolved issues and you're a total NUT. What is wrong with you? How could you possibly wish to be infected with Aids? Do you know what you're wishing for? Be careful, Allah may just grant you your wish? If you feel this much hatred for Somali men, learn to overcome your hatred in a healthy way. Nobody deserves to die a slow painful death and that's exactly what aids brings. On second thought, I'm just going to let what you wrote slip because I'm pretty sure that you just wanted to get a reaction from everyone. Frankly, it's the only way I can explain it.