Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

A message of your so called OPPRESSOR

Hibo   

Opening this topic you assumed it was one of your fellow nomads that was going to talk about how you are getting oppressd. This is far from it.

I am a middle class WHITE MAN, who have been watching how you people interact, express your fellings, and your points of view on different situations.

I have been surfing different web sites for the ethnic minority (third world people) and there cultures.

Just recently I had been in an Angolan web site.

Let me assure you that of all the nationalities I have come accross Somaliens are the most patriotic but at the same time the most divided.

Dont take what i have written the wrong way I am not a amnesti employee, i am in no way here to show pity for your suffering, for it is me who put you there.

i watch the news every day seeing genicides being commited, knowing that our leaders are doing it for the best of our interests, it makes me very proud to be an American white.

there is an old saying were i am from 'there are house niggers and field niggers'

although the saying has disappeared the situation is still here.

you who live in our nations are our house niggers while the ones suffering in your so called nations are our field niggers.

Dont start to disrespect me now as you know it will not harm me because i am superior to you.

Question?

You people complain, discuss, argue about your suffering even at times come to us who put you there for help.

when you realise unitedly what we are doing to you?

When will a leader such as the so called Saladin rise among you.

Believe me we are not immoral we do not enjoy seing the suffering of the others but this is the survival of the fittest, and i hope my leaders will do everything in their power to make avoid living your lives 2 minutes.

Come with a strategic arguments Men

shyhem   

WHITEMAN

Thanks for the irony even though i must say u have a problem keeping the white women in check.

Sorry buddy,we the Somalis do not complain about anything we just state the facts.And the fact is we have lost a our lovely nation through our own faults and to some extents through problems created by foreigners,ofcourse not necessararly by the whiteman.....i know that's what u're thinking "yeah we created u'r problems"

As for a leader like Salahudinn,i'm afraid it will be long before we have one like him,but until than we will sit down on the mat,sip a cup of tea and complain about this life,u know life is a b**ch right?

I susspect ur trouble making efforts will not be tolerated by the admins The whiteman.

Enjor ur time here will u can because am sure u will be kicked off

:rolleyes: OooOH!. here' we go AGAIN.!

whiteman or no white man, why don't u have a good look at yourselve' i hate it when people come up to me and Blah Blah Blah and thats what you are doign Right Now. us somalis are rich in Culture and we are devoted in our Religion we are Strong in Spirit and Body' sorry to break the sad news to You But we are at advantage to for most somalis speak at least three languages,

And can i ask you a Question?

How does it feel me being in your country doing tjhe same Work as you are doing, Going to the same University and having the same Qualification?/

I'm MUSLIM' Thank God!

i'm a indapendant African woman even Better,

i'ma somalian ' YaHOOOOO!!!

i coudln't ask for more, and if we do complain never has a somali person complaint to You so i suggest you zip it and speak when you are spoken to!

You Know WHAT??

Yes this is not our country, the language i'm speaking is not my language, But i can speak it,

and i can achieve more than you'll ever dream of achieving, and i bet your twise My Age How sad,

Are you thinking NOW??

;) i wonder how many years it would take You to learn a Foriegn language, lets say three foreign language, and making a living from scratch, Sad thing is i have nothing against a white person But your Pot seems full of anger' and resentment,

I Well i got nothing to lose and ma' somali Brothers and sisters they stay Strong and Poude!! Because we are one in this Site..

Latter Dayz whiteman.......

I think sensual sistah' basicly said what i wanted to say. I'm not in defense mode, if that’s what you’re thinking, however I’m in a teaching mode. Educate those who lack education.

So incase of expecting a one who’s apposite to you meet one who’s above you and can help you see, I’m like Morpheuz from Matrix, and your like keanu Reeves who just can’t seem to see the truth and just in doubt whether he can handle the truth, But I understand cauze your in a Matrix world, and your government, well think of them as the Androids, that “Try” to ruin the way humans are suppose to live, peace and prosperity, love instead of hate. Well, all that is put to a halt, because you see selfish people like your self who don’t think out of the box, for once try to put your self in the apposite shoes. I already tried that method, of trying to see the world in your point of view, but sorry I couldn’t stick my head up my a$$ that far..To simplify your misunderstanding’s, i would suggest you(" as another human")go read more, get your self educate it, cauze' your lackin' the ability to think clear or ever to further your criticism out of the little box that your in.

Never categorize people, for there is billion of people on this planet who don't think alike or act alike.

To be Continued…..

Whiteman...Whats a white person....A human without many melanin cells to produce melanin which protects humans from diseases and sunburns....Get dat in your head....You are saying you are white.....If it gets too warm or you get angry.....You turn red, pink, etc.

n Like Shyem...we somalis don't blame anyone for what happened to Somalia....The blame lies with us.

It seems America like previous empires never learns anything.....you can't impose your will on the rest of humanity....It is when empires starting believing that can be God, they start falling apart!......N speaking of Darwanism, don't you think yu are loosing the survival war since America is getting more darker......Even western Europe is getting darker....With lower birth rate among Euro whites , it won't be long before entire America will speaking Spanish since the faster growing race, black and whites will assimalate into the hispanic world.

The irony here is that the first white immigrants in America couldn't have survived without the help from the natives. The whites repaid the natives with genocides. Now those whites are loosing America even without single bullet being fired!

FYI....Your so called leaders care about their corporate freinds than you.....The war in Iraq is not about crazy dictator with MoD, it is about corporate interest.

N.O.R.F   

lol

this aint no middle class whiteman, just look at his spelling and grammer, ps that aint american spelling too.

very funny to the NOMAD who posted!!!!

Infact i'am positive, eg:

"I am a middle class WHITE MAN, who have been watching how you people interact" dont u mean 'who has'

"Just recently I had been in an Angolan web site" u are trying to say 'i was in an angolan website'

plus others which cant be bothered to highlight (aint no school teacher)!

No offense to anybody, but there is no white middle class man who writes like that!

war ninkaan warkiisa iska dhaafo....waan nin soomali oo tashuush wado :D:D

Ninyahooow cadaan isku sheega eh...shaaqo raatso aan ku dhihi lahaay redface.gif

Miriam1   

Sensual Healing, Che-Guevara,Peot and all the others I could have not said it better :D .

Honestly I am not going to bother with the likes of you. Please just for the sake of the human race go bang ur head on the nearest wall :rolleyes: such stupidity is a danger.

Just one more thing the country you are so proud of seems to be in the brink of its own destruction.

Originally posted by The Whiteman:

Opening this topic you assumed it was one of your fellow nomads that was going to talk about how you are getting oppressd. This is far from it.

I am a middle class WHITE MAN, who have been watching how you people interact, express your fellings, and your points of view on different situations.

I have been surfing different web sites for the ethnic minority (third world people) and there cultures.

Just recently I had been in an Angolan web site.

Let me assure you that of all the nationalities I have come accross Somaliens are the most patriotic but at the same time the most divided.

Dont take what i have written the wrong way I am not a amnesti employee, i am in no way here to show pity for your suffering, for it is me who put you there.

i watch the news every day seeing genicides being commited, knowing that our leaders are doing it for the best of our interests, it makes me very proud to be an American white.

there is an old saying were i am from 'there are house niggers and field niggers'

although the saying has disappeared the situation is still here.

you who live in our nations are our house niggers while the ones suffering in your so called nations are our field niggers.

Dont start to disrespect me now as you know it will not harm me because i am superior to you.

Question?

You people complain, discuss, argue about your suffering even at times come to us who put you there for help.

when you realise unitedly what we are doing to you?

When will a leader such as the so called Saladin rise among you.

Believe me we are not immoral we do not enjoy seing the suffering of the others but this is the survival of the fittest, and i hope my leaders will do everything in their power to make avoid living your lives 2 minutes.

Come with a strategic arguments Men

LoooooooL! :D:D

Whiteman, purely for the entertainment value, you deserve an award for that little piece! La-la Land must be a wicked place to live. smile.gif

Iffah   

LooL- Barwaaqo I'm laughing with you.

Uff! This weirdo doesn't deserve all this attention.

Notherner...You forgot the title. A Msg OF your so called Oppressor? LOL!

WingA   

even duh i dont think its a whiteman writing this topic ama add my 2 pence..

do you still remember them field niggers who hurt and killed ur solders in somalia??

what did they die for??

"The WhiteMan" come on!! please!!

Salaan...

Mr Whiteman:

Kuuntadaa Buufkeed u sheeg

orangebiggrin.gifcheesy.gificon_smile_cool.gif

Again, it is proven that one of the main reasons why we should always write in Soomaali is because dhaba kadhirifkaan aa joogo oo cadaan iska dhigaayo. Well, I am not surprised Soomaali madoowba waa iska dhigtaa. Just check the teen's section.

Macsalaama!!