Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

CLONING

Baashi   

Curly_sue,

I wonder if u realy realy agree with Darwin...it seems simple isn't if u look at it as:

Evolution as a theory that all species developed from earlier forms..or the Natural Selection when is defined as a evolutionary process by wich the most adaptable species survive. It flies in the face of our belief in that this universe is designed, directed, and maintained by a super power called God...I smell irrecconciable difference in all of this crap!

How about the idea that we are close relative of chimpenzes and Africans are the bottom of the Evolutionary ladder. I can go on but i rather would not. by the way the Implication of this theory is huge in monumental proportion.

As the black moths case..I prefer the term..'Struggle for existence'..as that is the real explanation of these events.

boycott   

Salaams,

what about Nomads clones for 200.000$ a piece?

we are now astonishing about clones while you can easily buy on internet a cell fusion device to make your owns.

I've always wonder what makes people defend subjects like abortion, surrogacy and egg donnation,genome modified organisms,or embryos cultivated in vitro for medical purpose...

Obviously latter isn't another open door for fools like rael's sects kidnapped by aliens and company to destroy humanity or last for ever!

What about if you had to recieve a pig implant as muslim? Or a girl offspring of her mother cos ascending of lesbian couple? thus no need the manly kind anymore.

Universities like stanford get billions of donations for works in stem cells to produce human clones.Cos supaman wants to walk again or sterile couples wanna have babies at all costs.

No worry, I think we might be talking about bioethnic purification or some goverments's biodefense colonies of clones just like in star wars.. and don't forget about mutants icon_razz.gif

http://www.clonaid.com

http://www.rael.org

Abdinuur   

Nowadays, the whole world is talking about CLONING a human being. In my point of view, I believe that cloning is wrong because when one clones another being, he is playing God.

These scientists are saying that they have cloned this and that, and that they have created a person, when in reality they altered Allah's Creation. Allah is the only Originator of Creation. So to alter that is a great sin, in my point of view. It is a great BITCA (Somali word).

Allah said in the Qur’an that they couldn’t even create a small fly. And shaytan (Satan) said that he would influence humans to do such things like cloning.

I am against cloning and I don't even believe in all of this Shaytan work that these so-called scientists waste their time on.

I think this world is getting out of control. A lot of evil things are going on and all this hatred, wars, and political propagations are getting on my last nerves.

One love.

NinBrown   

Scorpion sis,

If you are talking about evolution as a theory, its not true. there are lots of books and articles aswell as well known scientist prove the flaws of the Darwinian theory. Diin wise Allah has created all living things as they are and in a perfect tandem with their environment. So Darwinian evoloutionary theory is wrong and already proven wrong.

Come to cloning, no one has been able to clone a human and it would take a lot more to be able to clone a human. When they clone Dolly the sheep it tok them over 150 attempts of fertalising the egg, and once fertalised over 80 eggs failled to form a conceptus(egg+sperm), Aslo dolly the cloned sheep has already dveloped arthritis and other diseases of old age such as cardiovascular disease.

Sorry nomad to tone down the cheerful debate, but we should be clear about whats in the quaran and evaluation.

hey guyz sorry to have not responded to comments being made some of the nomads here, i was in rehab! anyways it's interesting and very appriciative all the comments that you had made here. As to London_lad since you are the last person, i think i would comment on your statements. What i was talking about dawrinism in my understanding, i was using it in terms of how we naturally as human evolve through time and how our experience and our genetic make-up allow us to survive at time things that millions would die from. Such case can be seen in some anglo being immune to aids(due to having ancestral that survived the black plague that killed a lot of european). Again i was trying to analyze that cloning only reprodues supposdely the same geneti make-up that have already existed and therefore it's really not helpfull in terms of human evolution. But on the other hand they will use ppl that have stronger or better genetic compenation as to clone and isn't that in some terms a discrimination because who would you think would likely get cloned!!!!!!!

As to cloning happening sorry to tell you this but if it takes them 200 tries they will keep at it the line of science has almost become non-existene there is no sacred grounds anymore. As to them creating a human being as Allah has done of course that is not a possiblity no matter what they try. it is just a matter of time when we would see donald trumps's clone or what not. As to stem cell researh, that's already in court proess, trying to say that they can figure out what the body isn't making and try to have it made and ingested into the body that is in need and voila you might be cured. But with stem cell researh there must be a relationship between the donor and receipent, maybe a child and a father, and usually the ambuloco cord(sp) has a lot of stem cells in it, so they harvest it at those times. I mean they creat a entity for a little while and destroy it before it began i guess i would have been shocked by curlety, if humans didn't do much worse to eah others than that for lesser reasons than trying to find cure for some ailment.

i think i ranted on but i hope i got my opinion and points across in easy manner. sorry if not.

DID ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CLONED BABY THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BORN IN THIS PAST JAN. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON DEVELOPMENTS THEN I WOULD APPRICIATE UPDATES. BEE BYE.