Sign in to follow this  
WaryaaNo.1

Suicide bombing and the Palestinians

So what are the opinions of you guys about if the Palestinians are justified to do suicide bombings?

I personally think suicide bombing are not justified because it seems when the Palestinians have done it in the past, most of the time it kills non-combatants, and still there is no reason to kill yourself.

------------------

-WaryaaNo.1

Hibo   

Waryaa, sxb

There is no justification yet for suicide bombers and there is no place in Islam that permits people to explode themselves in any circusmtance. I have heard many Islamic scholars talk about this matter so throughly, though some of them were in favour of calling the suicide bomb the right thing but still it is not an act that is justifiable. I am not good at religion but from what i can feel, it is neccesary to retaliate when an enemy overuns your land and kills your people. But i am not too keen on suicide bombers or F11 as they may called them in palestine coursing havoc on non-combatants some of them muslims.

It is upto Arabs to get together and fight a war with military not suicide bombers.

W/salaam caleykum

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 04-27-2002).]

Hibo   

waryaaNo.1

I Personally think suicide killings are wrong, nevertheless I can't help but justify it in the case of palestine. Because i cant ignore the fact every suicide bommer in recent history had his brother killed, his father killed or his whole family humiliated and terrorized in their own homes by the Israeli army so these suicides are out of desperation and there is no other alternatives. Because peace talks never produce any substance solution and palestinian authority don't have any military power to defend it self from Isreal invasion.

take care.

Hibo   

How would you fight tanks and planes that attack you from all corners that kill innocent pple including children??

Whats the alternative of not fighting for your rights? whats the alternative of not having any rights in your own backyard?

How do you justify a massacre?

There are many forms of weapon and many other forms of death...could by aburrel of agun ...planes raining bombs or exploding yourselves.....

Just thought perhaps you would think of a reason for someone going to the desperation of losing their lives by being torn into smithrens.

It has to be desperation at its height. Non of us can put ourselves those pples shoes.

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Highness   

I do not agree with killing oneself, but i must say, suicide bombing in the palestinian case is legitimate self defense because they have no other ways to fight back. One man's suicide bombing is another man's f-16.Basically, Israel is armed to the tee by the americans, and palestinians have no weapons to fight back, except to give up their life for a just cause, so that they can fight back and establish a resistance to the powers that be. some scholars have said that when one kills themselves for a good cause, then it's legitimate in islam. So take it for what it's worth, and whatever happens, let's pray for our fellow muslims around the world.

Hibo   

i think they are justified, isreal kills all kinds of people and last of their massacare was jenin. and what world did about it, still america is talking palestinian terrorist.why when jews dies it is big deal, but when palestinian dies, it is nothing. i think there is no innocent jews in isreal, they all come to steal some one else's land and home, if they are innocent, then let them go back where they come from.if they had tanks and f16, they would not kill themselves, but thanks to america they are not allowed to have any kind of weapon while isreal has nuclear.

Hibo   

Assalamu Alaikum,

I know one thing: there's no room for suicide in Islaam, even if you're pushed to your limits. However, I understand why the palestinian people are forced or what drives them to this alternative. These people were born into a life of struggle, the war began with their forefathers. Have you noticed something though: why do you only see young people blowing themselves up, and not the elders who believe in this? Shouldn't anyone who's able to sacrifice do it? All I know is, one day these people will get what's owed to them, justice is coming. Maybe Allah won't change their situation until they change their state of heart or their way of dealing with Isrealis. I don't know, am just speculating. Alaahu Aclam.

Hibo   

A Pain unbarable that motivates a Human being to choose to Blow himself up (Allaahu Akbar.) makes me beg the Almighty to keep us from(Amen) - One thing I do know is that it states in the Qur'an to "Not Kill Yourself."

If anyone's husband,wife,kids,brother sisters and father had been killed, had been thrown out of their house and in jail, no doubt they would want a Revenge -

but how? - What do they accomplish by blowing themselves up in a bus shelter with only an 80yr old Jew Female? They surely miss out Hayatul Duniya and the one after as hell fire awaits for them.

Leaving out the religous aspects for a min -Just like sister Tamina stated, why not the old sacrife their lives if the only means of a comeback is blowing up! And educate the youth so they can lead them for a better tomorrow for their People and Homeland?

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

ARAWEELO   

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Who is the Victim in that region? Are Israeli's the true victims or class act perpetrator??????????????????????????????????

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Hibo   

Suicide is haran, but u have to know that there is a lot of things which cannot only make some1 to kill but also kill himself under slave life they live in Palastine

Peace

Marqaan Nomad

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that

I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.

The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man,

because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations

will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was

just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him

and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've

killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage

my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a

slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells

us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

--Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister of Israel, In an interview

with General Ouze Merham, 1956

that's what they have to deal with!!!!

Miriam1   

Damn that was demented! i actually read only Virgins reponse sorry they are too long so i guess we have great opinons on them

Waryaa wat a lovely concidence i just did a class presentation and 6 page essay on Suicide bombers. Not the Palestinians alone there were also the Kamikaze pliots(japanese) and the LIITE(Tamil)

My perspective was the psychological and sciological aspect of suicide bombers. I got 85% on my presentation i get nervous and 92% on my essay :D .

But thats not the point redface.gif , I do agree with the palestinians that kill themselves in these suicide attacks, non of us and i mean non of us know wat the hell they go through with 35yrs of occupation. 5million of thier brothas and sisters are outside their OWN land,

While the Israel goverement brings JEWISH immgratants form other countries to populate these lands that DONT BELONG TO THEM,

Its wrong to kill urself blah blah blah :rolleyes: . Dont judge if u aint walking in thier shoes!

Peace

Thunder   

Noncombatants smile.gif Wasn't this used to describe the Taliban, Alqaeda fighters, and suspects that are in Gautanamo bay?

Suicide bombing is it? Or as the Bush adminstration put it homocide bombers?

Whatever terminlogy that is used to brainwashed the "naive" public doesn't change the fact. The fact which is Yahuuda and Falastiiniyiinta.

Yahuud with a well suited army, navy and airforce, and very sourceful and strong loby groups, senetors, and the christian evengalists who say that Jesus demands for Israel's support.

And a Falastiiniyaan with no army, navy, or airforce to match ka yahuudka, and very stupid Arab pupets who give them a lip support. Thsi is the fact.

falastiniyans are treated as subhumans and are subjected to worest forms of inhumanity known to man. So for this and other reasons killing the yahuud in any way possible is justifiable. Starbing one's self to a bomb is a suicide when there are other avenues but there are none.

No one is debating whether "Suicide " is haram in Islam or not, but the falastiniyans are doing is not a suicide. When muslims were defeating the crusaders at the hight of the Khaliifa, the crusaders would lock thier castle doors and mountain arrow throws, hot oil on the roof so the muslims would be able to take over the catle. To over come this defense couple of muslims soldiers were placed in a rock thrower and were airborned inside the catle eventually the castle was over taken and this method was applied in all the Islamic state. Ofcourse it was never viewed as a suicide, it was a necessary move to penetrate a hard defense. In this case the Falastiniyaan Shaahid is justified to do what the rest of the Ummah wouldn't do.