Sign in to follow this  
WaryaaNo.1

Suicide bombing and the Palestinians

Salamu Alaikum,

In general according to Sheikh Zakir Naik, scholars are of two different opinions on this issue. Some of them say it is haram because suicide is haram these ppl include the late (Ala Ya Rahim) Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz.

Nevertheless, according to Sheikh Zakir, some other scholars are of the opinion like in the case of palestine it is feasible. Because they have no choice, no other weapons to fight back. They explain that because those ppl who are doing suicide bombing do not have the intention to kill themselves but the intention here is to destroy the enemy (yahuda) then this is not suicide because there is a small probability that the bomber will not die as this has happened where suicide bombers were found alive after a bombing event.

W/salaam

Many brothers and sisters before me have posted specific reasons y they are against it or sympathetic towards suicide attacks. so i will diviate slighty from the current responses and ask simply what would u do after seeing ur entire family blown to little pieces of flesh n blood? huh.

Even today as i right this response 15 more palestinans including 8 children and a women have been pronounced dead a futher 15 have life threating injuries, 145 more are wounded and an entire block destryoed in the latest israel attrocitiy.

The Palestinans are only humans, no more no LESS as us. so we shouldnt really be supprised by suicide attacks. of course their also wrong, but wot are they to do, give up and lie down dead?