Sign in to follow this  
Jaber

The State Of The Union Address

Jaber   

Last night like the millions who watched prez G.Dubya unleash his plan for the next year,as usual the war efforts were on top of his agenda followed shorlty by the weak economy and praises for those who attended the address(including his wife Laura-Bush),one of the most visible guests was Afghanistan's newly-elected interm prez Hamad Kharzak who seemed so enthusiastic clapping&bowing his bidaar at a rate of 30 bows a second!

Next to him sat Mrs.Bush,the whole goverment was present with the exception of the interior secretary(just in case anything goes wrong)..The crowd spent the night cheering whenever Bush opened his mouth and spitted the simplistic of words??.No questions were asked...No clear answers were given to put an end to the current recession or to the widening of the war scoop to include contries like Iran,Iraq and North Korea.The prez also mentioned the U.S. warships patrooling the coast of Africa(specifically Somalia)..Nothing new,like his father,the Texan is enjoying the support of the blind to the fact "American citizen" with over 83 in a poll he as his father before him said"not over my dead body will they raise your taxes"...Well,history will be the judge of that.Sooner than he may think,Carwford,Texas,his ranch and two cows will be delighted to have him back,listening to that man say"evil" a 1000 times during one speech was more amusing than watching 'friends' or 'everybody loves raymond'.

Anybody who expects something 'intellectual' from GW? Lower your expectations.

The dude repeats what he hears on Rush Limbaugh and 'All in the Family' reruns. He sounds like a Jr college dropout with aspirations of becoming an alcholic, unfortunately daughters took the job already.

IF he could manage to string together a coherent argument I'd really be impressed.

"Al-qaeda is evil" and "terror is not over yet" are the best lines he can manage.

About as impressive as the fact "Dubya" didn't mess up the show with his usual 30 minute pauses...Maybe that's the reason the right-wing fanatics are so giddy about his performance. Dude needs a big surgery in the brain welahi.

Hey I get sick of him refering to muslims as "evil doers". But your right about his repetition. What he said on that speech he said a hundred times before in other speeches. Like this line. "Economic Stimilus package" how many times has he said that before. And the Economy is still going down. I think greenspan should be the prez because as of now he has more control than bush in his words.

Hibo   

I didn't watch it but saw clips of it in the news. I don't see the point of watching cuz every year they make the same promises they couldn't fulfill the prevous year, but this year was a record breaking cuz everyone in the crowd was clapping shamelessly.

State of the Union is a joke!

Salaan...

What did Dubya say than saying these redundant remarks:

Make no mistake?

Justice...Justice...Justice?

Terrorists...Terror...Terrorism?

Evil-doers?

May God bless America?

What else?

Macsalaama!!!

[This message has been edited by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar (edited 01-31-2002).]

Baydan   

I thought the lil' man had improved!

He had actually mentioned al-qaida only one time..his words didnt sound as much cliches as they use to his whole attitude oozed with confidence and that is something he lacked before.

Subhaan-Allah!!!!!

Shaitan is having the upper hand on this Ummah!!! by us debating his speech how exactly is this helping the muslims situation today? perhaps i missed it somewhere? As far as i know the only way we can get out of this plight is for us muslims to take the bull by his horns. Please do not sit down and wait for someone else to do this work, each of us can help in rebuilding Somalia and making it the first islamic state.

Jaber   

YusufAddie

Brotherman,I consider u the best fourth thing out of the Carribean,right behind Bob Marley,The infamous Jamaican chilli and Mrs.Cleo!!

I agree with you on the"we shouldn't wait for someone else to do the job for us" part,but again we should keep up with the shaytaan,know what he is upto,and that is why I posted this thread.

Pig   

FIRST OF ALL, MY BOTHERS AND SIS,

ASLAAMUCALEYKUMA WARXMATULAHI.W.

THE ON THE OTHER HAND, I AGREE

WITH MY BOTHERS YUSUF AND JAMA.

IF YOU GUYS WAITING SOME ONE ELSE TO REBUILD

YOUR COUNTRY IS UP TO YOU COZ

WAXAA HALKAN YAALO "qawda maqashii waxana

ha u qaban oo dadkan waxay keliya oo ay ku maqashiinayaan wax aad jeceshahay in aad maqasho. ee walaalyaan aan ka kacano hurdada

iyo nolsha aan qiyaalida ahayna aan wax u barano wadankeen"!!!!

waa walaalaashiina oo idiin dardarmeyso cabsida Eebe meel kasto oo aad aduunka ka joogataan somaliyeeya.

ONKOD   

I did not watch the damn thing, the guy makes me sick to my stomach. I feel sorry for those who he represents.

When I lost hope was when he bombed Afghanistan killing thousands of innocent Afghani women and children and the term used by the media was "Collateral Damage", Yet the eeehhhaaaaa dude called up to the American children to donate money for the Afghani children. That was a big blow to the Afghani ppl and an insult to their intelligence.

The sad thing is for Americans to sit back and not say or do anything about it.

As for Somalia goes I don't think that his military advisors believe that an American bullet is worth killing a Somali person anymore.

Peace!