Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

NBA Season has come to an End, Pick Your Winners here...

Qac Qaac   

your wack team would only play 4 or maybe 5 more games then my raptors... VC and CB are to be watched next year, and a new pg... will see.

yo Qac b4 u were sayin 4 but now u sayin maybe 5 y u changin ur mind maybe da HEAT are gettin to u too

but 4get bout that u said y'all want a new man at da 1 spot well do wah da HEAT they drafted a rookie to play at da one spot and signed a vet to help him learn to play in da NBA and then went out and signed a big man who goes by da name of Lamar Odom yo take a lesson from da HEAT and pass this on to who eva is y'all new GM comin this season i dont blame them 4 firin Glen Grunwald he was startin to do ****** moves

CAPITAL H, congrats on your team clinching a homecourt advantage, I didn't think they had it in them.

Qaac Qaac, I don't know how far you think the raptors would make, or how many moves they are willing to take in order to get rid your precious Carter, but trust me, the only way for the raptors to get anywhere and make something out of themselves, is by getting rid of their so called franchise. AIR CANADA can look forward to many more long summers.

CAPITAL H, You don't have to blame anyone about getting rid of glen, the so called gm of the raptors. GLEN WAS WALKING ON THIN ICE, WHAT SORT OF GM WAS HE TO BEGIN WITH??? SURE, he has had some very good scouts who scouting very good players, including Carter but he had no business being a GM and making hasty moves as he had in the past, and sooner or later I knew the boring old, rich canadian men at the boardroom would figure out just what he was costing them to the point where they embrassed him to fire 3 weeks prior to the season ending. They didn't even let him finish out his contact, thats how disgusted they were.

I do hope the raptors get a new GM, who is willing to either let Carter go(if they miracleously find a team who is willing to take up his contract and get some depth into the line up)or let Kevin O'neil come down hard on carter and threaten to bench him( and take away his starting/captain role as well) if he doesn't start being the player Carter is capable of being...but letting go off Kevin O'neil isn't the solution to the raptor's never-ending problems, KO is good for the city.

I totally disagree with you LazieGirl! Raptors was nothing before Vince Carter and they will be nothing if they let him go..Their problem is they don't have a center and they made a mistake when they let go Antonio Davis. If they get a tru point guard and a center watch out..That is all they missing to dominate the east..

Okey prediction time guys(Stick your neck out there)...

West.

Houston Vs Lakers........ ...............Lakers

T'Wolves Vs Nuggets..................... T'Wolves

Spurs Vs Memphis ........................Spurs

Dallas Vs Kings ..........................Kings

East

Knicks Vs Nets... ....................... Knicks

Pacers Vs Celtics ..................... Pacers

Heat Vs Hornets ......................... Hornets

Bucks Vs Pistons ....................Pistons

Yo all i know is dat we got an upset in da first round da Knicks over da Nets, baron davis said it himself, rather have da STAR dan Kidd cause Marbury has more assits then kidd and aint that the only thing kidd good at? we know he aint a shooter so take kidd out da eqation what u got? AN UPSET IN DA FIRST ROUND

Macalin   

West.

Houston Vs Lakers........ ...............Houston!(did u see last nights game@LA?)

T'Wolves Vs Nuggets..................... T'Wolves

Spurs Vs Memphis ........................Spurs

Dallas Vs Kings ..........................DALLAS(I love my kings but...)

East

Knicks Vs Nets... ....................... Nets DUDE!

Pacers Vs Celtics ..................... Pacers

Heat Vs Hornets ......................... HEAT

Bucks Vs Pistons ...............

.....BUCKS(am looking for an upset here!

The best SERIES....2day @3.30Central time Playmaker

I gotta go with evil719 on the whole pick for the first round off. (Except that comment about maverics winning the series, thats just absurd)

I gotta go with Pacers in 4 Games (keep hammering the celtic brains into the ground)

I gotta go with nets in 5 Games (Ima give knicks one game only, because I admire marbury's game and respect him as a player)

I gotta go with Heat in 7 Games (Tough choice, but I don't see hornets winning this without their homecourt, not that it ever stopped them winning away games, but they just don't have enough healthy bodies like the heat do and that would be the decising factor for game 6 or 7)

I gotta go with Pistons in 6 Games (I am giving too much credit to the bucks, especially after what I saw this afternoon, I mean, how lousy can they get, maybe I should make it pistons in 5games)

WESTCOAST

Ima go with Kings in 5 or 6 Games (Only reason the kings can close this out is if they come out with full force, and if they keep it up, maybe kings in 4games, u never know)

Ima go with Rockets in 6 Games(wishful thinking, but it be lakers in 6 games, only reason is because rockets managed to have 20 something turnovers and still managed to give themselves a chance to win and for that, if they play all 45mins with minimum mistake, they got this series onlock, if not lakers gonna bury them alive)

Ima go with Wolves in 4 Games (all depends on tonight's game, if the wolves win big tonight, they will send the young cats home early, very early that is)

Ima go with Spurs in 6 Games (I didn't like what I saw lastnight, very disappointing... to the point where I just turned the game off. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are young guys and were indeed nervous, and for that reason alone, they going upto game 6 in favour of the spurs, maybe game 7 depending on how quickly they can put game 1 behind them and face upto game 2 as if game 1 was never played)

Playmaker, u can disagree with me all you want, but unless you back up your comment, there ain't much to discuss.

As I told Qaac Qaac before, unless y'all gonna give me a good reason as to why you think Vince is needed in Canada, then y'all just going along because he is an all-star.

I never said Vince isn't an all star, matter of fact, vince is a good player, but we all know that he can be GREAT PLAYER.

Vince and The raptors have got to part, if raptors want to ever be successful in this league, or else, raptors will end up the same way vancouver grizzlies have in the past.

Firing Kevin O'Neil was the biggest mistake the raptors have made by far, I thought firing the legendary Lenny Wilkins was a bigger mistake but nothing compared to their ridiculous judgement where Kevin O'Neil is concerned.

Ok, shit happens, but what facts do they have to support as to why they fired him?? Becuz he spoke of the truth, he told them that they are more of a boardroom crowd than basketball fans??

He fired them because he told the truth out in public, a truth we all knew but no one has dared to say it before KO??

Give me a break, raptors gonna fall on their face, u watch....unless they makeeeeeeeee a miracle happen, they are finished....

yo playmaker wah happened i thought u was a HEAT fan but who needs u cause we winnin

here's my predictions

Miami HEAT gonna beat da new orleans hornets in 6 games we're gonna go down to new orleans and win da series on their homecourt

Jaylaani   

Here are my predictions for the first round:

East:

Detroit over the Bucks in 5. Detroit is my pick out of the east. I also think they have a good chance of doing it all. They have a winning record against the western conference teams and their front court is as good as any one. They also play great defense.

Pacers over the Celtics *(sweep, the Celtics stink)

Nets over the Knicks in 6... because of their guard play in Maybury and Houston, the Kninks are capable of stealing couple.

Heat over the Hornets in 7....I would take the Hornets any day over the Heat however, no Jamaal Mashburn, no glory for the Hornets.

West:

Kings over the Dallas in 6...not only the kings are that much better team but also the Mavericks are DONUT. They really can’t stop any one.

Lakers over Rockets in 7...I don’t think the Rockets are that bad being down 2-0 and the Lakers are that good. Game one was the game the Rocket should win in order for them to win the series.

Spurs over Memphis in 5...Tim Duncan, need I say more. Mr. Fundamental is going to bring it as usual.

T-wolves over the Nuggets in 5....I think Anthony is worth one game and he should.

CapitalZ; I am still feeling the heat but i thought hornets will have size advantage so we will see how it goes..

LazieGirl sounds you are Raptors fan in heart but you don't want admit..lol.

I did back up my comment, I told you they need a center in TO and they need to keep Vinsanity and if they let him go it is all over. Do you realize lot of players never wanted play there before Vince Carter? So how are you gonna get rid of your franchise player, that just don't make any sense..

So far i'm 2/5 on my predictions

I told y'all Lebron and H.Brown will win there awards...and i don't want to hear anybody sayin' that they won it because of this and that...both earned there awards respectively...

Waraa CapitalZ, I told you miami was in trouble. I still think hornets are coming out of that series. Good lucky thou bro this series just got better..

As far as T'wolves we need close this game with some a$$ whooping fashion and send these trash talking nuggets back to denver..