Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

looooolllllllllllllllllllll naag waalaan. I can't help you on that one. :D

Can imagin Jay logging on and thinking oh woow, my cooking thread has 5pages of responses... it must have really kicked off big debate... only to open it and see me and you talking about random things :D the look on his face! :D;)

ohhh my days i need tea right abt now want some yaree.

ps am offended u called me mad do say sorry or else am gona ..... let me have tea while i think abt that.

Ibtisam   

looool^^ i made my self some tea and drinking it with my classic double chocolate chunk. hmmmm. Yaree loool i'll suggest you take that babck ayeeyo :D

Waalaan does not mean mad! it means sister :D see how jajab ur somali is :D

Ibtisam   

^^^you mean you can't even manage to make tea :rolleyes: Hmmmm i think you are already a bit overweigh, so i'll eat for the both of us. :D , We don't want you to get too big,.. i mean then who on earth is gone marry you or even date you... Girl did you not read JAy other thread... You have to be stick thin to even be considered :D

ohh plz like i can i say its the balance factor his thin and fat we balance each other now come on if we are both thin thats just wrong, anyway i dont care if a somali man does not want me am sure the BIG WOMAN CONSTEST WILL MAKE ME HAPPY, but u yaree u need a somali faraax so stop eating them or else ure grave is going to ingraved with " RETURND UNOPEND" now HOW SAD IS THAT.

Shakti   

as i was reading u guys post.. i couldn’t stop laughing.. every1 around me keep asking me.. “what’s the joke of the day” .. damn ppl.. get ur own jokes..

cynical.. i cracked up when u said.. " i swear on my dacas".. who says that ..lol

ibtisam.. 5pg..lol.. well make it 19 and i'll see 2 that u guys get ur x-mas bonus 11month early than every1 else.. and thats a promise by the devil..

now.. cynical how was ur date with ur co-worker, i have been meaning 2 post something on ur thread but didnt get the chance.. whats latest on that story or as u british ppl say " Whats the BBc on that"..

naah i dont want to shit where i eat since i dont want to see them ever again after i dump them so i have this rule of dating ppl that no one knws hence shit wont hit the ruff if u get my meaning.

how abt u, any saucy dates u care to share with uz

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^^ you mean Devil that you want us to get band for flooding the forum :D your devil :D

C lady looooooool@ returned unopened :D lool. Sorry honey i am already under an insurance policy :D for a few weeks anyway :rolleyes:

You should not date strangers that you have no idea where they hail from :( they may chop you up and throw you in the river. :D

alaa beenta insurance kulaha yaree i am sure ure abt to exp soon but dont worry super xalimo will help u and wlc u to the spinster lodge. i am sure u will fit in becoz they are bunch of fattiez who where to greedy to share their mid afternoon snacks with other ppl.

u see sharing is good 4 u in the long run

so ibti are u saying it was not u that i so on the somali speed dating that took place in wembley with ure gogaraad with holes. i dont meet strangers kulaha

Ibtisam   

^^^unconditional sharing backfires and too much share is nasty and a little sharing always gets you into more sharing and hence you get trapped. SO sharing is not good and it is certainly not caring :D

Actually if you must know I’ve never met a stranger or even exchanged more than a smile with a stranger (excluding my daily fight on the public transport).

Somali speed dating :D loool are you serious, tell me they don't exist please ?? loool how funny. I can't imagine a bunch of xalimo and farah's doing that... come i know they are better than that???

well its true acting all innocent ibti u where there with gogaraad smaliling as the bell boi goes time is up move to the next partner.... ohh how so sad ibti could u find one in the somaliuk.com