Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

wow

Raamsade   

^That last one is OK looking but is that a mole under the right nostril? A big turn off! And her lips are asymmetrical.

BTW, what is this shid? Why are you guys posting pics of some random chics, a lot of them average looking if I may add? Nimanyahow ha na ceebeen. Haddii kuwaan fildaran ama average ah aa uga wacdaan qurux, yaa naga celin doona kuwa dhabta u foolxun?

Raamsade;883540 wrote:
^That last one is OK looking but is that
a mole
under the right nostril? A big turn off! And her lips are
asymmetrical.

What?

2djbex2.gif

Raamsade;883540 wrote:
BTW, what is this shid? Why are you guys posting pics of some random chics, a lot of them average looking if I may add?

True. They've been posting a'vs, Oba being the main culprit.

Ibtisam   

In all my time alone- I never seen a beautiful Farah's thread by females or males, yet it has become normal and accepted for these kind of threads. Even more prominent is people posting pictures from private blogs and profile pictures and adding them to youtube and FB pages all under the same headings of "Admiring quxuad dumark Somaliada" or similar headings. uuuf

Chimera   

^I don't get it Ibti, are Somali men not allowed to admire their better halves? There are countless topics around the internet world started by Ajanabis, and nobody is bothered, in-fact I have seen sisters with inflated heads posting more pics than the Ajanabis themselves.

Yet we get shot down.

Showqi   

Last week I saw a Somali female model in Toronto Sun newspaper too bad I haven't seen this thread at that time otherwise I would have posted her picture here (she was pretty:D)

Somalia   

*Ibtisam;883869 wrote:
In all my time alone- I never seen a beautiful Farah's thread by females or males, yet it has become normal and accepted for these kind of threads. Even more prominent is people posting pictures from private blogs and profile pictures and adding them to youtube and FB pages all under the same headings of "Admiring quxuad dumark Somaliada" or similar headings. uuuf

Men are not to be admired. We must admire our better halves as Chimera put it.

Look at this thread in a Nigerian forum, it has almost 100000 views http://www.nairaland.com/401285/dem-somali-girls :cool:

*Ibtisam;883869 wrote:

While somali men admire their Araweelo queens Somali girls are busy admiring Jamaicans and Algerians :P I think this is what is uuuuf