Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

wow

-Lily-   

^^^ I second that.

Who said she was 'pretty'? Anyone can look 'pretty' with the right make up and lighting. I think she has a unique look that makes her beautiful, she is lanky and skinny but looks comfortable in her own skin.

NGONGE   

She's very pretty because she ticks all the modern requirements for beauty. On top of that, she's slim, tall and has very strong features. Still, even if some think her ugly they can't deny that she has a memorable face. :D

ps

Reminds me of a certain flower I know, only shorter ;)

NGONGE   

^^^ I sincerely hope not.

There is no harm in admiring beauty. One appreciates all the flowers in a garden but unless one is a florist one is unlikely to attempt sniffing them all, tempting as it must be. :D

Originally posted by Zafir:

^I have the same utensils as he, he is no good to me, but to you, he might be useful.

Be a darl and give him a hand washing his utensils first. I trust you give yours a good scrub now and again and will be a good instructor. Once done I won't have a problem lighting a fire under said utensils and any others that get in the way.

Zafir   

^I lack, the hand washing proficiency; perhaps you could give me one prior to me helping our mutual friend, yeah. ;)

ElPunto   

^I can hardly believe she made that suggestion and so cavalierly at that. Perhaps her signature should read a 'holic' of another kind. :D

ElPunto   

^Whoa - you think you can just roll over the male population eh? I think I'll get outta the way cause I'm not so sure you can't :D

PS - When you say 'light a fire etc' - there's only 2 ways to read that - nympho or psycho..... :D