Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

wow

Chimera   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Actually..she isnt. The Somali Yasmin is called Yasmin Warsame.

interesting story btw

me   

Originally posted by Goldy:

She is pretty with make-up ofcourse natural beauty ummm! not so sure. :confused:

Make up? She got that qoxoti class, no need for make up.

Da'uud the pictures are from yasmin warsame, don't know this Garuiri person......back in the somalinet days, some chick gave me picture of yasmin warsame and told me that was her..as you can imagine I fell instantly in love.

^Lol miskiin.Me and SNet go way back sadly enough.Thank Goodness I left that mental asylum.

Yasmin Warsame has that edgey angular look about her (face in particular) which sets her apart.

SHe is tall and skinny! that's what they want! lakiin she is not more pretty than the average somali girls i've seen!

i cant believe she said this

"but he can’t really change it. I am sure somewhere deep inside he’s proud. " WHAT! WHAT! proud aah ?

Khalaf   

halle-berry.jpg

^^taas ba quraxley ah iyo stacy dash, ect, soft features tho she old still beautiful... some somali girls more beauitful but cant show it wa xaraam.....we all got tastes nooh: light skin, long soft hair, hijab of course and no negorid features, manly features plz....i feel like a comitted crime but thats whats up "me" iyo david! peace may allah forgive us.

i Read this from somewhere

"Yasmin immigrated to Canada as a refugee in 2000. Her full name is Yasmin Abshir Warsame and she has a son.

I though she grew up in canada! she came in 2000?

me   

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

^Lol miskiin.Me and SNet go way back sadly enough.Thank Goodness I left that mental asylum.

Yasmin Warsame has that edgey angular look about her (face in particular) which sets her apart.

Were you the one that sent me that pic

Snet waayo waayo :D

Anyhow Yasmin is something else, its not pretty... she got that ruff diamond kinda thing going on....its not the kinda look you see everyday...plus that skin colour brings it all out...if she was a bit lighter she wouldn´t be as WOW as she is now. So the ruff angular look works for her........the qoxoti style

Ebyan   

She does look awkward from certain angles, but Yasmin is faaaar from ugly.

Damn..Her son is so adorable. :D

Aaliyyah   

^masha-allah he is certainly cute violet, I love kids specially when they are that young. :D

Yasmiin is an average somali woman, I dont see what you guys bragging about :rolleyes: ....I am just wondering if u guys think she is pretty an all that, how u lot look like?? icon_razz.gif

wa salaam

Chimera   

I never knew this..

iman_children.gif

----"Somalia is not a nation of beggars and looters. I want people to know what it used to be."

----I sit down next to a woman and her huddled child and ask, in Somali, where she was born, if she lived in Baidoa before the problems started. She starts saving her arms and embracing me. She and her three children walked from a town eighty kilometers away; now she has only one child left. I fall to pieces, sobbing with her, while her child sits between us in an unnatural stillness

----As Somalia's famine deepens, I realize that the only thing that's being fed constantly is resentment. The Somali people were once known to exhibit considerable cultural unity and to take great pride in their race. Because of that, my memory stubbornly insists on the glory that Somalia once had. As we ascend in the plane that will take me back to my adopted country, the United States, I look down into the villages, and finally out to sea. I shed a few tears for me, and an ocean for Somalia. -Iman

http://www.i-iman.com/whats/returntosomalia1.html

I used to dislike her but now i don't know anymore i'm confused....