Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

What is Your Best Shukaansi Trick ??

Aaliyyah   

The key to establish a good relationship is being yourself. However, if you try to pretend some one you are not it will destroy yr relationship.

Skipper haa shaahaaas uga badi dee at least maalinta kowaad dinner sii, ya ilahi adiga waxaguna wa qayra caadi ee smile.gif ...

Skipper   

Skipper haa shaahaaas uga badi dee at least maalinta kowaad dinner sii, ya ilahi adiga waxaguna wa qayra caadi ee ...

Aaliya you got a point there. But its her who should buy me food in the first night. As the saying goes "the way to a man´s heart is through his stomach" We are in the 21.century and boys and girls have all incomes, so in a relationship it should be give and take. She pays one night and the farax does the next night.

Skipper   

lakiin sxbow what happened to yo girl back in Kenya? or u still in shukaansi process? .....if what u said in that thread is true then ninyahow forget learning shuksaansi art or other chicks seems like u got a good woman ya dig.

Khalif its natural to keep learning as long as one lives. And the other day a sheik was teling me as amuslim i can marry up to 4 wives, thats alot of options abti. Khalaf the girl i was dating to which i was ****** enough to make it official in SOL, is still not in the bag. Discussion are ongoing between us about how we will take the big step to beocming mr and mrs skipper, per today there are many differences so you never know what will happen.

Khalaf   

^^^LOL man....no worries ur among family and friends ya dig.

:D @ mr and mrs skiper. hahahaha. best wishes bro.

sheikh told u....ninyahow shiekh also told me its must to get married at a young age as was custom of the companions ra to avoid haram.....but didn't explain how broke young person can raise a single family........let alone 4 families. dat would be tough to say the least namean.

peace.

Mowgli   

It is Shan iyo Tobankii Shumeey [also called Shumeey iyo Shooble], a re-made one, not the original version.

Many thanks MMA, got the copy now :cool:

Skipper   

Sheka i dont have any shukans tricks. I lost my touch in the field of shukansi. A few years back i was master seducer but now i feel like ageeing boxer who cant go into a ring. Something is wrong. Its just not adding up. But the good thing is i am not that intrested in girls like i was before.