Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Getting married this year, but where is mr-right?

How many off ma nomads getting married this year or are planning too?

3years ago i was going to marry and now i´m still not married am starting to freak out lately.

Like most off ma girls got baby´s by now and i still have this huge problem finding my one and true Mr..-right..!

When your hurt twice by pretty soma´s with fast car´s and cute smiles with lies that brake bones :( your start feeling all kinda...funny :confused:

I don´t want to search no more, but my yarning is greater the i can bare so what am i too do?

Holly lord anyways

P.s Not that i am so ugly that i got problem finding any men, but it´s so hard to find that special sort off men that can make your heart go for miles, make you cry and smile@ the same time...

I guess I´ve been watching too much Cinderella, god these veerytails redface.gifredface.gif

Anyone with a drama feel free to share ...

Allright ma pips holla back

over&out

MZanzi   

Abaayo beentaa mahan laakin horee waxaa loodhahay qofkii qeyrka sugtaa helo marka alle ayaa weyn mid ku anfaco oo qalbiga rabo alle kahuu sahlo mida kale beentaa mahan oo lama helaayo sanadadaan danbe nin aad isleedahay waa kuu qalmaa midkaan ama naftada raci lakin waa iska heli doonaa haadad iska sii joogtid ;)

Rahima   

Sista, it is all calaf. It was written way before your birth, inshallah your time will come.

Just make duca that inshallah the man you will marry is a righteous in every aspect, with all your requirements.

When your hurt twice by pretty soma´s with fast car´s and cute smiles with lies that brake bones your start feeling all kinda...funny

*LOL* Spoken like a true poet! Isn't this the dilemma of most Somali women? The only suggestions I have in regards to this, are to avoid men who exactly fit this description altogether! Call it husband-profiling, whatever, but a bit of skepticism might save you some heart-ache the third time around.

I don't know if this will be of any benefit, but it's just simple logic that you attract others of like kind. Basically, be the type of person that your ideal man would be attracted to---if you want a religious and right-minded man, then be religious and right-minded yourself. If you want a benevolant man, do some volunteer work. I don't have personal experience with this, but it makes sense to me, considering the success rate of gold-diggers :D

Besides that, take comfort in Rahima's response. And don't worry, you're not alone in this struggle.

Salaan...

Originally posted by La Fidele:

considering the success rate of gold-diggers
:D

Exactly. Considering the rented cars from Avis, Budget and Enterprise are not always around. And the pearly smileys, well it is only a step away from a punch. ;):D

I always believed that there is no Mr. Right or Ms Right. That doesn't exist. There is no The One. It is not possible that a human can be a complete "perfection" to another one.

Mr. Right will not be "righteous" after all in a week. Or in a month. Or within a year. Long as it takes, he is only human and will sooner disappoint you.

Jaaw.

loool sis...I got the same problem too....but sis..wax calaf ladhaho aa jira....Remember dont be having high hopes coz then the risk of getting dissappointed would be high.

The sister is right!. I think in life you sometimes question yourself and doubt whether you will settle down with a man/woman that is on the same wave length as you.

Just keep trying and inshallah you will find mr.right!

Macalin   

Originally Posted By La Fidele:

Call it husband-profiling

LOL...i like that....Nice choice of words i must say...

secondly:

Besides that, take comfort in Rahima's response. And don't worry, you're not alone in this struggle.

------So you also got hurt or U are looking?, whcih one?(u dont have to answer me!)

Poster, Jst go to the Masjid and or put a personal AD..saves time and energy..good luck.

Kidding aside Th0....hope yall find someone

personally sista, this whinning is become a broken record!! so do u have another thing to tell us!

may be yall need to add to the profile, weekend rental car drivers! and ask before you all get in the car! sir can i ce you registration and vehicle ownership papers while standing at the drivers side window!! then if the answer comes up as rental vehicle, just say, sorry but i am allegric to RCs!!!

but i believe the problem is mainly caused by short sightness! how come xaliimos avoid and bad mouth good guys and always ended up with losers!! what gives!!!

Liqaye   

hehehe this is a very funy post, you can pratically feel the genetic clock ticking in the womans section sometimes.

I mean a very light bt equally incessant tick-tock...like that crocodile i forget in which fairy tale it was.

But ladies and gents just consider the heading of a topic for a moment.

I am getting married .....but the position of groom is as yet unassigned.

Sis, like rahima said either have iman, or throw yourself in front of the next sub-standard farax, or become a worried 24-28 year old that look 34-42 year old.

Tawakal callahlah.

right next to the kalimah and suratul fatiha, it is the greatest philosophy you can live by.

^^^^^^^^

I mean a very light bt equally incessant tick-tock...like that crocodile i forget in which fairy tale it was.

Are you refering to the crocodile in Peter Pan that took Captain hooks hand and it always comes back when Hook is around...tick tock.....tick tock....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cont.

maajo   

looooool there is no mr-right around ...nin_fiican ma jiro naag fiican majirto xage aden safar ay jiran waso noqohayan somali maxey dhahda sida ad rabtid hada weysid sida ad ka badi weyso aya la sameya....xabad ku bood una sabar ciladiisa...

nuune   

^^^^^lol maajo,

sida ad rabtid hada weysid sida ad ka badi weyso aya la sameya....xabad ku bood una sabar ciladiisa...

isbiimeen lee jirto maalmahan, ama bakhtiyaanasiib, qofkii kugu soo hagaaga lee waaye bas, wixii ka dheeftid mar danbaad arki bal marka hore tijaabi

Miriam1   

Wait how does someone plan a future action without the right resources in hand in the present. Its like me deciding to go uni, without a highschool diploma..?

Unless there is someone in your life that you see is marriage "material" it shouldnt be a consideration for the future but a aspect you agree with.

No woman or man should be saying, i plan to get married at so and so time, for its calaf...its not your choice as sister Rahma as arealdy mentioned. Live your life now and work with things that are present in it to shape a future that is bright for you and those around you. Not for a hopeful somebeings

All I am saying is that you should live ur life for you and not to fulfil a fantasy or a dream, that can not naturally come thorugh hard work. So forget it, be happy and have iman in Allah for he surely has the best in plan for you.

smile.gif

well, as they say dont judge a book by the cover!! there are alot of good page buried in there! u mean, we still havent mastered this yet!! redface.gif

calaf!! the fleeting illusion. i believe, one should plan and also measure there progress. dont leave anything chance. its all in you hands!! dont sit around and wait. take charge!!!