Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Getting married this year, but where is mr-right?

Asalaam aleykum

Happy seeing ppl commenting on the mr right issue. i still have the bad habit of comparing them to the likes of my father and the Prophet SAW. and truly having a hard time. Had the opportunity of being proposed by an eligible guy but coz of my passion of educating myself let him go. He is happily married now with a lovely sister and Allahmdullilah im happy that i let it go. (Though heard some of my girlfriends nearly brought down a fight on the wedding day coz the sister who got married was also a friend of mine. :confused: )I still beleive it was meant to be Qadr. And im waiting for what Allah has instore for me. But as other sisters commented need to keep ur eyes open coz he can be right under you nose. icon_razz.gif

When you do met the Mr Right dont forget to pray Salat Istikhara . you may not know what the future holds. but you can ask of Allahs assistance. ;)

lol   

Sophist: How can I indulge thee when thou are so far away?

Baashi: She has been fishing in the wrong waters hon, that is why she landed where she had. If you are serious about finding a good guy I would seriously propose internet. following are my reasons:

1. You don't have to quit living your life to accomodate his physical demands (Not sexually but I-wanna-see-you, kind of deal.. missing out on your ladies' night out ;) )

2. You get to read his mind through his words ( Believe me been waa lug gaaban tahay sooner or later he is gonna contradict himself just record his hadal)

3. Majority of nice guys don't like clubing or hanging out with boys so their way of socializing is chatting. (They like to stay at home).

4. Post an ad on Somalinet matrimonial... you surely will find eligible bachelors knocking at your door sooner than you can reread your ad!

That is my recommendations for the sister. Waxaa caado noo ah bini admi hadaanu nahay in aan nafta ku maaweelino dhalanteed. Ninkasta oo aragtidiisa ama sida uu is lee yahay aad ka heshaba badanaa waa bad influence.

As for my karti....u know what they say " Gabari waa hooyadeeed".

Sophist   

Hibo,

Walaashiis, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! mise anigaa qaldanoo cadan ayaa la iiga heesayaa?

Calaayataxaal, walaashiis, excuse maaha inaad tiraahdo waa lakala gogyahoo waxba la isuma sheegayo dee! smile.gif

Just kidding, actually I was reffering to your experiance in Somalia. What was the most astonishing thing you have encountered! and if you liked the place; why not wage a campaign to organise trips for the SOL members! I am sure alot of us had been away from home for a nearly a decade and encouragement would go a long way.

Haye hee, dhiisha dhulka dhig oo durbaanka qaado.

Thus Spake I

Qac Qaac   

Well. i'll just keep it short, and give this advice the girls usually give the guys, your own advice just start using it now. which is BE YOURSELF.

don't look for anything else, this fiction u watch from movies never happen, mabye 1% at times. there is lots of faraxs out there for every women, how come u guys have none, well maybe some of them u guys chase him out, with your personality, they way u think.

if i talk for most of the somamil men, i think they all want, somali woman educated not brainwashed by (days of our life). Treat him like a Somali person.

the next advice is, from our prophet which is pick your spouses in terms of their religion, i never seen practicing ppl having hard time finding a good spouse for them.

p.s. only the ppl who go around the wrong way, who always wait for fiction character mr.right. that never comes have this problem. if i offended some one i apologize.

p.p.s. i don't know why women worry about this, the key is in your hand. i think men should be worrying about this. u (women) just pick i guess u have to have trust in allah. and calaf is there yes.

Honestly i am crazy for this brother i have meet here in SOL but we had so much differances and distance bewteen us that things just didn´t seem right no more.

I love him so much, that wanting to be his wife is all i think off...

The reason behind this topic is that to many off my sister far and near have the same feeling as me, mainly it´s the same mistake we all make in life we always want to look for more when in reality we have more then enough we just need to learn how to appriciate little things in life...

& So I thank you all for opening my eyes once more, i guess all i needed was a bush and hopefully we´ll make it through even this time and marry soon inshallah...

I am sure i will invite youz all to my wedding whenever that may be!!

For the once that just wonna tease me Get a life.. :mad: :D !

One love nomads one love smile.gif

lol   

Sophist: My dear... when will you understand me and I you?? Waxaan ku dhahay sheekada Soomalia waa qoto dheertahay oo waxay u baahaneysaa in lees hor fadhiisto oo la wada hadlo. Ma aha mid lagu dhameyn karo internet sidaas darteed ayaan kala fogaanteena kaaga cudur daartay. My God.. af Soomaligaada is much better than your English " It is simpler" Alxamdulilaah :D

Sophist   

Hibo: English Amerikaanka aa dhib weyn iga heystaa yaakhey.

Socdaalkeyga soo socda ee MN baad iga dhergin doontaa. Hadii Rabi Idmo.

Rag badan baan soo heermin! sii diyaar garoow! ;)

Thus Spake I

lol   

Sophist: Bal isku day in aad Dhanka Carabta soo yara eegtid markaad MN ka soo dhamaato.. Ileen aniga waan soo guurayee....

ProudSis: No wonder u can't find mr right.......girlie never assume chitchats as shukaansi

HOLD YOUR HOURSES GAL..

IT WAS MEANT FOR A JOKE STOP ATTACKING ME...YOU WOULDN'T´T HAVE TAKEN A JOKE SERIOUSLY IF THEIR IS NOTHING TO BE :mad: @

BUT USING MY WORDS AGAINST ME DAMN THEN YOUR SAD HONEY..!

uuuh!

Sophist   

Dubey iyo dahraan iyo dhulka loo dalxiistago! ma kobtaas ayaad uguuri go'aan aheyne!. Huuno hade, waa war fiican.

Insha Allah Rabi waa kula garab gali haajirka aad ka haajireyso dhulgaalo oo qaboow. ;)

Thus Spake I

shopist, Hibo aa kugu socoto haye?

Hibo & proudsista, is qaboojiya.

Proudsis, my advice 2 u is simple. FOLLOW UR HEART. if he wants u n u want him, then wats the problem. I think u guys can over come it eventually. insha allah, if u put ur trust in allah then 1 day u might become his wife n the mother of his children. Don't give up hope.

keep reaching hon.

lol   

ProudSista: Just like you were joking with me... I was too hon.. but apparently u missed the humor... sorry sis no offense intended :D

Sophist: Dhulgaalo kamaan haajirinee, hawa gadis iyo saxankii hooyo aa igu soo hogaamiyey halkan... ee ha haraadinee ina ayeeyo bal horteyda isa soo taag ;)

Caramel: LOL.... Sophist & Hibo used to know each other b4 SOL.. but somehow.. after he started using SOL.. I have lost the sophist I used to know... so sista after all.. iskuma soconee waa kala soconay :(