Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

WHY black men desire white women so much

somealien -

Great point. Black men are getting with White women to climb up the social ladder. But also to get at and obtain something that was denied to them for centuries.

But still I do think that Black women are ugly. I mean the good looking ones have to be mixed with something or use way too much make-up just to look half as good as their competition. Besides, more than anything else, they have self-loathing, which is a dangerous way to live. Peace.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Did i hear Social ladder ,my god i used to hear that from the spanish ppl , in general they say to marry a white person will inhance your race, now here is another one , blacks go with whity to advance their social ladder, what an excuse made up, good luck if you blv that.

c/salaam

i thinks its jungle fever!! black women need to come up with a vaccine to cure this problem! AND dont be so hard on brothers! u know what I mean! too much drama with sistas nowadayz!!!!!!

BN   

It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."----Malcolm X

damn...very wise words. But i think the article has some truth but i wouldnt say a majority of black men. But overall the article relates to african/americans and not somalis. Since 99% of somalis marry somalis.

BARI NOMAD---- damn...very wise words. But i think the article has some truth but i wouldnt say a majority of black men. But overall the article relates to african/americans and not somalis. Since 99% of somalis marry somalis

___

True ..but were talking about the issue in general i didn't want to make it a somali/black issue..

i personally think black men go for white women because the white women have no class and they will have sex with any being, :rolleyes: yet who goes out with who should not be our concern, some do it to get laid , some do it cuz they are attracted to the white women, but the lady seemed to be against the idea of black men dating white women yet she was giving out excuses for them, she is contradicting her self :rolleyes: .

personally i dont care who dates who, its a matter is preference, and i believe no one would date or marry someone they didnt have anything in common with, they do it cuz they are attracted to one another and have lots in common, the light skinned kids that come out of it is a bonus..i personally would not date non somali .i like my own race

do you guys really have a low self esteem issues?

Who cares what the next guy is dating...unless its your boyfriend/fiancee.

This is how I see it...we are all humans with different shades..now go out there and mix away!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A7LA-SHU   

Qac Qac i didn't meant that being black is ugly. but what i meant is that the guy wants his kids to have lil flavor, and that ain't crime. don't think it is ****** of me to say this. but i wouldn't wanna marry a guy who is 100% one blood. im sorry but i like my kids to be mixed...nothing is wrong with marrying or going for ur own race but to me that is lil too dryyy my dear..

Originally posted by Opinionated:

This is how I see it...we are all humans with different shades..now go out there and mix away!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that is what im sayin.. thanks opinionated... mixed away it is.... :D

This is how I see it: White women let black men get away with too much ( white women are a bit like some Somali Women when it comes to finance). A white woman will actually support a black man and look after him, whereas a black woman needs looking after. Trust me, I know soo many black girls who expect their men to take them out on their birthdays and valentine and buy them the occasional gift/shopping trips to Paris and New York to say 'thank you for being with me'. This whole palaver doesn't have to happen when a black man is dating a white woman. In other words it is less hassle to date a white woman. White trailer trash woman are much more simpler in that sense. They dont require a lot of attention..and since a lot of the black men are lazy in nature dating/marrying a white woman comes in handy!

J.Lee   

Every body is the same color when you turn off the light . the woman who wrote this is hypocritical. one minute she is arguing that Black women are viewed in the media as unattractive, the next she says there is an excemption to white wives of atheletes, then she says black women are forbidden fruit..then she says that even if a brother wants a beautiful black women he pictures her with white skin :rolleyes: I think she just wants that blaxopolition sister power type of shit in the '70's picture a room full of mean mugging black women screaming "Say that then"... :rolleyes: .

this is funny

So many black men just want women who have lustrous, silky, straight hair and “refined” Caucasian facial features.

That to me describes some somali sisters I've seen.

BN   

This is similar to some somalis(men&women) who think it's better to marry an arab rather then another somali? As if to marry 'up'? Especially considering(for women) that arab men make very bad husbands(arrogant, violent,etc), I dont see how they can be happy. And what about Somali men who prefer to marry only light-skinned girls? I guess all cultures/societies have these tendancies.

Interesting article:

It's Harder When You're Darker --Vibe Magazine

bilan   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

This is similar to some somalis(men&women) who think it's better to marry an arab rather then another somali? As if to marry 'up'? Especially considering(for women) that arab men make very bad husbands(arrogant, violent,etc), I dont see how they can be happy.

I

is not that what the western believe that all muslim men are arrogant and violent,they are asking similar question how can muslim women be happy, however instead of muslim men you said arabs, how can you generalize all arabs, every one has a right to marry who ever they like, the only people who will complain are those who have low self esteem and inferiority complex.

Siman   

When most black men say they want a beautiful black women, what they are picturing in their minds is a white girl with dark skin. That is a shame because they have absolutely no taste for the african feature

That Explains African Americans chase Somali women...

:eek: OMG...LMAO, this is funny...so very funny. Am I the only one who finds this article hillarious. I'm gonna leave now and get some air. Black men want white women, ahahaha, so true and so funny. It never crossed my mind but this is jus...LOL. redface.gif