Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Somali Ladies: Luv yourselves....

Salma   

The precious thing in our life is "Our Health". And without health there iS NO wealth at all. Now, why people underestimate the value of the most simplest thing, yet the most valuable and important asset in the world "Our Health".??

Attention Somali Ladies ,,, away from all the beautification methods, I guarantee to you: Do Three things to save your health:

1. DRINK WATER, Drink water.... I am really thinking about starting a small healthy campaign to convice the Somali women to drink water.

They lied at women when they said "Diamonds and jewels are the best friend for women".

CORRECTION : Water is the best friend for the women.

2. Eat Salads, Somali women break my heart, specially these women in UAE.... Oh my god, we lived in this country for 100 million years, and till date, the somali women do still focus only on eating rice, pasta, bread, sanoonad,,, and heavy oily things. Of course, add fruits to your daily food as well.

3. Everything has an art in this world, dressing has an art, driving has an art, speaking too. But guess what, even Sleeping has an art.... Live the moment,,, luv your sleeping time... the more you are relaxed in your sleep, the more you will look like a queen in the next morning.... Prepare your bed with lovely bed sheets, take a shower, put nice scents and go ahead "happy dreams".... Unleash your imagination and conquer the world :D Forget about Jaamac or Faraax, Cabdri whateva da name, forget about work & da manager...etc...(Wor k when you work, eat when you eat, and sleep when you sleep). Please pass on the advice to the little girls...

Trust me,,, no more for artificial beautification... take the tips from my lips : Luv yourselves... and Remember you have three honest friends: Water, Salads and Good Sleep which will make you grow happily , glow beautifully and gain the glory of your life.

To be continued ....

P.S: I feel so wise this Summer, strange!!! (Yah I remembered: they closed the women beach :mad:

Faheema.   

^You wouldn't really need a full blown excerxise if you're complying with the above, a stroll as the park would do.

Thanks for the reminder Zulfa.

Aaliyyah   

Zulfa mashallah thanks for the reminder. You can be beautiful while living simple life.

Simple is beautiful!!

Salma   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Zulfa, gabdhaha lee ma la taline? wiilasha walaalahana talada wax kaso gaarsi
smile.gif

Talado walaal waxay tahay: Care about your female relatives sisters/ wife/ ..etc and convey the above-mentioned message to them :D

P.S. R U bald? Ur name indicates something? :D

"(Work when you work, eat when you eat, and sleep when you sleep)" I like that, its gonna be my tweet for 2morrow

otherwise good advice for everyone, male or female except salad, not very nutritious and chocolates addition of at least moderate exercise. One addition, practical steps, we all know Somalis don't running around with errands all day, even if their not real ones.

Will do Lt Zulfa will do (Salutes and runs off to guzzle a gallon of evian, stuff her face full of some rocket salad and doze off to sleep under the shade of an oak tree situated in hyde park)

Blood glorious weather we're having lately- I'm findind it difficult to stay at home for more than 2 seconds.

Salma   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Preach, Zulfa. Calyk noor.
smile.gif

Ohhh. Why did they close the ladies beach, is it gone forever?

We first had a great beach called "Raas Al khadar Ladies Beach" and they closed it down to built the Marina Al Bateen area. Then, we had this beautiful beach in Al Raha Beach next to Al Raha hotel and Resorts, then they closed it to build a new mall called "AL Raha Mall". And now, crazy constructions are everywhere in Abu Dhabi.... I can't believe that I am living in an Island where I don't know where to go for swimming (of course I can't trust the swimming pools: u know allergies and all these European females jumpin here and jumpin there.. End of Report, from Abu Dhabi with Love :D

The-Siren: Good soldier, I strated 2 like u.