Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Vision Aqua

Well, well, well! So, this is what the poetry section is all about? Juvenile back-stabbing? Heer sare. I should visit more often. :D

J11,

Hmmm...does the gentleman protest too much? You brought this thread back up at a most crucial time for absolutely no reason. Alas, you didn't even know Athena was 7 of 9, although her name is there in all its glory at the beginning of the thread!

Sorry mate, but it doesn't compute. I think you should sort out whatever problem you have with Seven in a more direct manner. :rolleyes:

NGONGE,

What are you like! Devious rascal! :D

Seven,

Two thumbs up. I like how you handled yourself! :cool:

Mutakalim, although you can be condescending and patronizing almost all the times, I think you're the most edited Nomad on the site - from Islamic, Women to the Poetry section, I've seen your posts disappear faster than my pay checks and thats a bleeding shame. If the verbal vomit of some the others can be given a place in internet pages, yours should be too. Maybe you just strike a nerve everytime with your brutal honesty or maybe the nomads find it impossible to reason with you and have to resort to underhanded methods to save face. Whatever the case… keep on writing!

LSK, Your complacent and appeasing attitude surprises me.

Aeryn ;)

NGONGE   

WE thought the squabble had ended

And all parties withdrew wounded

But Aeryn came and expressed her shame

And Seven obliged and once more injured

The gloom has passed

It rained at last

A stirrer brought a brand new cloud

Her reproachful words riled the crowd

How did Seven react so fast? :D

Originally posted by 7 of 9:

If the verbal vomit of some the others can be given a place in internet pages, yours should be too.

I must say this is the first time I have laughed hysterically while reading a reply on SOL. :D:D

Be nice now.

Originally posted by 7 of 9:

LSK
, Your complacent and appeasing attitude surprises me.

Athena, Barwaaqo yeysan isku keen dirin. She is looking for trouble. Barwaaqo dambi iyo inaan is dagaalno ayey rabtaa. Dabka inay huriso ayay halkan u timid. Aniga iyo adiga we are good friends. Never argued, never had any "scandal". lol.

let me smile one last time

-------->> cy_qoslaya.jpg

Well well nothing changes in this place! I think I should now delete my old poems here just in case someone decides to use against me sometime in the future (if I decide to run for the presidency)! You can never be too careful.

Well done 7 of 9. Let me say you are worth of the name you are carrying lool! In this place, there are two rule one for some (who r deemed to be special) and another for the rest!

OG_Girl   

Well well,I can see some old friend back just to give shoulder to another friend.. Ohhhh so cute! I am getting emotional... need napkin to swape my tears ;) :cool:

JustCase, welcome dear.

Salam

Thank you OG and is good to be back (I hope!). Dont be emotional my dear, you have my shoulder any day, :D:D .

So what have I missed during my absence from this place?

NGONGE   

Calm down, people. Do not take it too seriously. The two people “arguing†here know each other and are having a bit of a repartee. Don’t let your imaginations run away with you. It’s not about favouritism and “special†people. Things are not as they seem. :D

J and SEVEN sitting in a tree

K-i-s-s-i-n-g!

First comes the tiff

Then comes the barrage

Then comes NGONGE and starts to disparage

:D