Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Vision Aqua

Paragon   

You just wish that was case, don't you? ;)

Stick to your far-fetched assumptions little sister :D . Sorry, we're in different leagues.

:rolleyes: ^ Walaalo, afka ha ila soo galin, hadaad wax aad ku hadasho garaneyn. I'll not get into a mid-slingin and humiliation session with you because, unlike you, I actually have some respect for you as some1 who shares mutual acquaintances. I hope you will steer clear of my way from now on and atleast show some common courtesy. This is such an obvious attempt on your part and I'll stop here for your own sake.

Paragon   

^^^ Weli afka kulama soo gelin walaashiis. I didn't assume anything nor did I even say anything insulting to you yet. Is it really a crime to respond to a topic of yours?

Your assumptions are wrong. My response was honest, there were no other motives. Don't take things personally please. There are those who wish to see you in unnecessary conflict with me.

[EDIT] Mutual acquaintances are not what they seem to be sometimes. They can be misleading smile.gif .

NGONGE   

This is seriously disappointing. If you’re going to squabble so at least do it in the form of a poem.

Here are a couple of lymrics

There was a man called J11

He once had an argument with Seven

She told him where to go and mentioned people they know

But the potential “red card†was still not given.

There was a girl by the name of seven

She had a face as pretty as heaven

She picked up the wrong fight

To our general delight

And the irritation of Mr 11

Should you decide to continue this argument, make sure you do it in the style of a poem, a haiku or lymric. :D

Paragon   

NGONGE, you know, you are not a good strategist. Tst, tst! I am disapointed in you now smile.gif

By the way, there are few of you in the same 'profession' of planting the 'doubt seed'. Fortunately, I haven't yet succummed to your wit and wishes (YET) ;) . Try harder sxb, you might succeed. Who knows :D

NGONGE   

^^^ lol

I’m not in the business of planting any seeds (least not hatred ones). I don’t think you should fall over this if that’s what you’re asking. I seriously would have loved to see this “disagreement†done in the form of a poem though.

Didn’t you like my lymrics? I thought I was being fair to both in a humours way (to the lady more so purely because it’s the gentlemanly thing to do rather than any malice for you, saaxib). :D

Paragon   

^^^ You seem to come across as a seed-planter brother, especially where specific people are concerned. If you are not then don't mind me.

PS: No really in the mood of 'poetic-combat' sxb. Maybe some other time.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by J11:

Is it really a crime to respond to a topic of yours?

Lakiin what a coincidence ey, I’ll have to agree with 7/9 isn’t a bit obvious, you digging up this particular thread at this particular time :confused: . Some might say you’re insulting their intelligence by insisting this was motiveless. But hey that’s just my opinion, don’ take it personal will ya “It's only words on a screen, words on a screen!†:D:D

As much as I'd love to continue this to Ngonge's elation,

And cause some sort of humiliation,

Its just not my style or position,

To succumb to the offences of the vindictive,

And once again make every1 active,

On SOL's dull poetry derivative.

;)

NGONGE   

I am hoping all parties involved are not taking any of this to heart. I agree with Shayma’s wise last words there.

Here is an apology:

I come across as a bit of a seed planter

But my aim was just a little banter

I think it’s prudent to retire

Before I feel the moderator’s fire

Should I trot away or should I canter?

Shayma, Spot on.

Since this is my thread, I think its apt I end on a poetic note in accordance with NGONGE's tradition.

This matter is so transparent,

And to everyone its apparent,

This little alliance,

That strives on defiance,

Of the golden rules of the site,

Which include no unnecessary bite.

A little girl cannot take a little denigration

And with total disregard causes everyone’s condemnation

A very unprincipled action,

And therefore a cause for consideration,

This is not an assumption,

It’s called logical deduction.

7 of 9: It is interesting to observe the method of editing posts that the moderators pracitce. Some members are allowed to criticize and query the meaning of a poem while others are not afforded the same privilege.

My post regarding the meaning of a member's poem was deleted. From this I naively inferred that poetic analysis (i.e. form and content) is an exercise alien to SOL moderators; perhaps, a method that is even frowned upon. However, I see that it is not poetic analysis per se that is disallowed, rather it is the person who does the criticizing. Such a sham, indeed!

I have learned not to attempt to reason with those who are are decidedly irrational. Replying to thier ill-formed queries is, forsooth, a bane and not a boon.

With Salaams

PK